Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > It's so wrong, yet so right.

It's so wrong, yet so right.

by PatrickIsTheSex 4 reviews

I've put it as PG because I'm not sure how it's gonna go. (: it's one of those cliche stories where frank is a pupil and gerard is a teacher. Read on, my little vampires..

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG - Genres: Romance - Characters: Bob Bryar,Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Published: 2011-03-04 - Updated: 2011-03-05 - 543 words

1Insightful
Hi. (: I came up with this idea ages ago but never got round to writing it till now. Ah well, i hope you enjoy it (: now read on before I shove you in the back of a van and ... Well. Heh

Frank POV
Beep. Beep.
I groaned and wacked my alarm clock and rolled out of bed. I was starting another new school today. Yes, another over the past 2 years I've been to 5 schools and left for the same reasons Move there, Make friends, They use me, I get beaten up. I'm just not looking forward to another cycle of that.
I quickly have a shower and get dressed in my skinny jeans and green day top. I look in the mirror and sigh. My shoulder length hair was sticking up in all different directions so I grabbed my brush and tamed it as best as I could. "Frank, come on! You're gonna be late!" my mom shouted. I sighed grabbed my bag and walked out the door.
Time for cycle 6 of hell.
Mikey POV
I was sitting in my brothers car. He was driving me to school like he usually did. It wasn't like he was kind or anything. He works at the school. He's an art teacher.
"Hey Gee, there's a new kid starting today" I said looking over at him.
"And?" he asked me tiredly.
"Just thought I'd tell you" I mumbled getting out of the car and walkIn over to my best friends Bob and Ray. "Hey guys, who's this?" I asked looking at the short boy standing next to Bob. "Hi, I'm frank" he said smiling. "Mikey" I told him smiling back.
This could be the start of a beautiful friendship.
Gerard POV.
I sighed and waited for my class to come in after the bell had gone. "Shut the fuck up" I shouted when they walked in still laughing and talking. "Ger- I mean Mr. Way, this is the new kid" Mikey said pointing at the handsome smaller boy next to him. Honestly, handsome was an understatment. He was absoulutley gorgous. I looked at him and asked what his name was. Frank was all he said. "Sit next to mikey" I said looking away from him and sitting aty own desk. "Carry on what you was doing yesterday folks" I said turning my laptop on. "Uhm, Mr. Way I do t know what to do." frank said timidly. I looked up at him and smiled "Just draw your favourite place and explain why it's you favourite" I told him. He nodded and got to work. Mikey was looking at me strangley. "Mikey, stay after class I need to talk to you" I said turning back to my laptop.
"Whats up Gee?" Mikey asked me walking over to me. "I just was wondering what that look was for earlier" I said turning towards him. "What look?" he asked me acting puzzled. "After I spoke to Frank" I said stating straight at him. "You was being nice! You nice! to a student! Most kids absolutley fucking hate you!" he exclaimed shaking his head. "Whatever, Get to your lesson. Oh, and I'll see you later" I said starting to prepare for my next lesson.

First chapter guys! What you think ? (:
Sign up to rate and review this story