Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Sleep Death, My Love

Chapter Four

by DeJaSins 1 review

Unravel Me, Unravel Me...

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Angst,Humor - Characters: Bob Bryar,Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Published: 2011-03-06 - Updated: 2011-03-07 - 5703 words

2Original
Okay, I apologize greatly for having just completely stopped working on the story, and I will try from here on out to never again just break without warning. This chapter is pretty long, and I am hoping to upload chapter five immediately afterwards or tomorrow. Again I'm apologize and truly thank any and all of you whom have patiently awaited the arrival of the newest chapter so without any further cause for a pause, I present to you chapter 5.




Gerard's Point Of View



What. What is that, noise?

I awaken to the stinging sensation of a bright light spilling through the gap of the curtain and the soft sound of scratching coming from, somewhere in the room. I pull my hand to my face so as to try and dull the blinding light from my eyes, and continue to listen. Ears straining in an effort to find exactly where the noise is located. The sound leads my eyes to the wall parallel to the wall where my bed's headboard is placed. “The sound is coming from behind the wall” I whisper to myself as I sit up slightly so that my back is on my pillow and my head lye against the headboard, whilst doing so my foot bumps Mikey's leg, causing him to stir slightly and murmur before once again finding comfort in dreams.

I look back at the wall and my gaze is met by the sight of brilliant blue, forlorn eyes on a pale face whose body is adorned in a flowing white robe with silver angel wings sprouting from the back.

I blink to see th portrait of the angel in its entirety. The sky blue background, which darkens as the picture descends, surrounds the angel's fiery orange hair as if trying to douse its flames. The angel's right arm is stretched upwards, its fingertips nearly brushing the top of the golden picture frame that surrounds it, as if trying desperately to break free of the prison that is the portrait's frame, and find itself back inside heaven's gates.

As I stare, I notice that there is a sudden chill in the air, causing my hairs to stand on end and my breathing becomes labored. My body begins to tremble as a malevolent sensation slither beneath the sheet and slowly grasps my feet, and begins coiling its way upward, tightening then freezing and paralyzing every inch of my body that it touches. I lye there, frozen, too petrified even to scream as I stare at nothing, and watch as it consumes everything. It continues to climb up my body, closing taut upon my chest. I want to move, to scream to do something! But the tightness disables me, coiling and restricting my right arms movements as it spreads like a virus across my body. Still, I try desperately to raise my left hand to my neck to stave off the unknown presence that which was slowly closing around it

“WAKE UP!!!” Came a loud voice from the hallway, snapping me back into consciousness and ripping my body from the coiling pressure that which had bound me motionless. I bolt upwards into a sitting stance and look up to the door, seeing a wide-eyed Mikey do the same.

Our eyes meet Frank standing in the door way with his hands lying on his hips and a devilish smile plastered on his face. I swallow the heart that was found in my throat and released a long sigh in an effort to calm myself and stop my trembling.

“So this is where you've been hiding! I went to your room to deliver the same wake up call, but obviously, to no avail” He said as he casually strolled into the room, leaving Bob and Ray who had just walked in from the hallway. He stopped at the side of the bed on which Mikey lye and stared at us blankly.
Annoyingly.

“What the hell was all that for?! And why'd you fucking wake us in the first place?!” I yell as I clutch the sheets which lye on top of me as my anger barreled out of my lungs.
Frank now simpered as he stared down at Mikey, who was rubbing his eyes and yawning, whilst I ran a hand through my unruly hair with my eyes shut so as to ignore his smug little face and listened to the bed moaning beneath Mikey as he stretched.

“So.... You guys slept together, huh?” Frank asked straight forwardly. I have to admit, I shouldn't be surprised. This is Frank after all. Still, my eyes shot open as both embarrassment and anger burned the back of my neck.

“Fuck off Frank! That's my fucking brother for fucks sake!” I yell at him, expecting to see that stupid smirk adorning his face, but instead, finding a look of confusion in its stead.

“Gerard you fucking pervert, I wasn't talking about that! I was just gonna make fun of Mikey for being such a fucking pansy that he had to sleep with you!” He stated as he looked down at me with a face of disgust at my presumptuous behavior.
I looked from him to Mikey, who sat with his hand covering his face from his own embarrassment at my sudden outburst as well as his being called a pansy.

“Jeez! As defensive as you are I'm starting to think that some incestuous behavior just may have taken place here last night” He snickered as he leaned back up straight, and crossed his arms over his exaggeratedly puffed out chest.

I had reached the brink of humility and mortification ages ago, so naturally, instead of racking my mind for an insult befitting for the current situation while still worthy enough of continuing my title as an asshole, I reached over onto my table and found comfort and solace in my truest companion: Marlboro.

“Aww. I thought your bed was meant for only me, Gee” Frank pouted, but with a slight grin playing at the corner of his lips. I burned his insult as well as the cigarette that I held loosely in my lips with my lighter, and inhaled deeply as I ignored both of their falling ashes.
I sighed loudly, allowing a long trail of smoke to pass through my chapped lips before looking up at the expecting Frank.

“So what do you want, Frank?” I asked him with irritation found in every word. I watched as a spark of excitement flickered into his eyes, and I could only wonder what kind of mischievous shit he was up to.

“Oh fuck dude! I nearly forgot! Yeah, we're all going downstairs to the Heavy Room cause Ray left the camera running and it's possible that it caught something” He practically squealed. I looked up at Bob who was scratching his head with his eyes closed as if he were irritated with Frank's words, while Ray merely stood behind him with a bored expression on his face.

I sighed, closing my eyes and taking a long drag from my cigarette. I can not believe he woke me up for this. “I'm going back to bed” I sighed as I snuffed out the cigarette and pulled the blankets over my head and collapsed onto the bed in exhaustion. But as soon as my body found comfort in the coil spring mattress, a heavy pressure practically threw itself onto my stomach, much like a heavy boulder, knocking the air from my lungs.

And it didn't take a genius to figure out what, or rather, who it was.

“Dammit Frank! Get off me!” I yelled from beneath him, my voice slightly muffled by the blanket that covered my face.

“Certainly Gerard! Just as soon as you say that you'll come to the heavy room with us” he merrily sang. A low growl escaped my lips as I ripped the covers from off my face so that I could actually see the face of my assailant.

Frank straddled my stomach, his legs laying on either side of my torso and his hands were now clutching tightly onto the covers so as to keep me from pulling them back over my head.
I began swinging my hips sideways and bucking them upwards violently in an attempt to throw him off of me, but to no avail as he somehow balanced himself until I tired and gave up, collapsing my hips back into the mattress in defeat.

He chuckled as he playfully caressed my cheek. “Valiant try, but I have to be under the covers if you want to do that” he smiled.

“Okay, I'm up” Mikey called over his shoulder as he flipped the covers back and quite literally jumped out of bed.

“Alright. Now we're all just waiting on you Gerard”
“What makes you think that there's anything on that tape other than Bob's snoring?” I asked.
“Well first there's the fact that Ray was pretty adamant about his having turned off the camera. Second there's the fact that were in a haunted mansion” he stressed the last five words as if it were just the most obvious and bullet-proof evidence anyone could ever use.

“Thirdly, you somehow knew that Bob was sleeping downstairs in the Heavy Room when no one told you. Knowing the impossible is typically a sign of possession, Gee. I researched the warning signs as a precaution” he said with a smile as I merely frowned. He was somewhat right. No one had told me that Bob had slept in the Heavy Room last night, so how did I know? Intuition? A Lucky guess?

“And also, Bob doesn't snore, he grunts like a caveman” he added quite seriously.
“I do not!” Bob yelled from his place at the doorway. Frank simply closed eyes and smirked as he lifted his hands, palms faced upwards, and shrugged his shoulders.
“You can see for yourself when we watch the video. And we can watch said video as soon as you get up!” He said suddenly snapping his attention back on me.

“I don't understand why you couldn't just wait until everyone else woke up like a sane person. It's not as if the video is going anywhere” I whined as I slowly sat up and onto my elbows which was certainly hard to do with him sitting on top of me. For such a small guy, he was pretty heavy.

“Gerard, sanity is over-rated. Besides, I only woke you guys up because Bob woke me. Be grateful that you received a vocal wake-up call instead of being tackled.”
“I only did it because I thought you had hit record on the camera” Bob shouted, blushing slightly. So even the great bear of a man can be embarrassed, huh? Keep a mental note of that.
“Which I didn't!” Frank yelled, turning his head towards Bob so that he had a direct target at which to aim his words.
“Well you normally do!” Bob yelled back.
Mentally thanking Bob for the distraction, I quickly leaned forward and roughly shoved Frank's chest, sending him flailing backwards and freeing my stomach and thighs from their imprisonment beneath his weight.
Initially, he landed on his back on top of my legs, but I lifted my left leg pushing him completely off the bed and sending him crashing to the floor.

“Oww! Dammit Gerard!” He cried as he curled into a ball and he rubbed vigorously at the back of his head where it had collided with the hard, wooden floor in his fall.
“Oh come on, you've dealt with much worse injuries than this” I sighed as my bare feet regrettably touched the cold, wooden floor beside him.

“Umm. Gerard, is this yours?”
“Is what mine” I asked with a sigh as I glanced down at Frank who held his open palm up to me so that I could see for myself. Inside, rocking softly upon his palm, was a golden, diamond ring. An engagement ring. I stuck my index finger inside the center of the ring and pinched it with my thumb as I picked it from out of Frank's hand, bringing it closer to my face in order to better analyze it.

“Is it yours?” He asked again and I silently shook my head as a response, slowly placing it back into his beckoning hand. “No. It's not mine. I iterated as Frank continued to turn the ring over and over in his palm.
“It's an engagement ring” I added.
“How do you know?” Frank interrogated me, obviously questioning my knowledge of jewelry. I rolled my eyes.
“Because of the diamond. All engagement rings have diamonds” I stated. Mikey snickered in the background, causing both Frank and I to look up at him. He immediately stopped smiling muttered 'Nothing', then cleared his throat and looked away.

“Come on” I said as I nodded to the door. “Lets get this shit done with and out of the way”
Frank finally stopped anatomizing the ring as he looked up at me, discarding his expression of confusion and replacing it with beaming excitement. He stood up quickly and ran out the door, squeezing past Bob and Ray as he did so, whom slowly and regrettably turned and followed suit with Mikey quietly following on their heels.

I stretched one last time as I walked out the door, taking one final glance at that forlorn angel in my passing.




Rays Point Of View




I stare at the back of Frank's head as we descend the staircase. He just keeps twirling the ring between his fingertips. Analyzing it, as if it were some forever unsolvable puzzle and to solve it would mean relinquishing all secrets from this mansion's womb.

“I think it was Daisy's” He says aloud, more so to himself than any of us.
“Aww lay off it. If that were in fact her ring, how do you think it lasted this many years without having been found? Especially with all the renovations this place has gone through. Besides that's a mans ring. It probably belongs to one of the maintenance men and fell off when he was fixing the beds” Gerard stated. With both eyes closed, his hands behind his head and his chest slightly puffed outward, it was obvious that he was taking a defensive position to the conversation, and his frown and slightly furrowed brow proved that he was annoyed or even angered by it. Most likely, because of Mikey.
I glance upward to Mikey who had sped ahead of us when talk of Daisy resumed and was now waiting for us at the bottom of the staircase. As soon as his eyes catch sight of my gaze he quickly turns his back to us and begins heading into the direction of the Heavy Room. Aversion, huh? He must be thinking the same thing as me.

“I don't know, Gee. I mean most maintenance men are kind of pudgy, can you imagine a ring just randomly falling off of a pudgy man's finger? Besides, maintenance men don't fix beds but even if they did, don't you think that they'd of left a note or something so they could get it back? I mean, it looks pretty expensive, and it's a wedding ring so it's sentimental as well” Frank said as he continued to study the ring, looking up and over his shoulder from time to time to gage Gerard's response.

“Their could be a million and one reasons as to why the ring came off. Perhaps he wasn't even wearing it. They probably didn't realize that it was under the bed and were too busy trying to finish and leave before we got here to give a thorough search for it”
The sound of quickening steps calls my attention from Mikey to Gerard, who after pushing past me, was now standing beside Frank, trying desperately to pry the ring from his fingertips.

“Hey! What're you doing?!” Frank cried as he fought off Gerard's sudden attack, wobbling slightly as they were still on the staircase, about five or six steps up in fact.

“Whoever it belongs to is likely to come back for it eventually, so we should put it in a safe spot until then. In other words, any place away from you!” Gerard shouted as he struggled, gripping tightly onto Frank's hand as he tried to wrest the ring from his palm.

I stopped two steps above the fiasco, close enough so that I could watch the spectacle, but far enough to do so without receiving any injuries to my own body. I glance over to my right to see Bob doing the same, slowly shaking his head, face adorned with both pity and irritation at their stupidity the whole while.

“What the hell is that supposed to mean? You think I'm going to break it or something?” Frank asked, offense gracing his every word.

“No. I just know you're going to try and do some fucking séance ritual or put some voodoo bullshit curse on it”

“Oh you're one to talk. What level are you on on World Of Warcraft again? Oh wait, I forgot. Dungeons and Dragons is your specialty” Frank shouted as Gerard roughly pushed him backwards whilst still gripping the hand which bared the ring, causing him to momentarily lose his balance before he recollected himself and returned the favor with a shove of his own.

“Hey guys. I don't mean to interpose, but don't you think you should continue this stupid little quarry at the bottom of the stairs?” I called out to them, but naturally their ignorance blocked out my little voice of wisdom and they continued.

“Why do you want the ring so freaking badly anyways, Gerard?” Frank yelled as he he attempted to tug his hand out of Gerard's grip.
“Because! I'm sick and tired of all this haunted house bull-”
“SHIT!” Frank screamed after Gerard pushed him just hard enough that his left foot slipped off the step on which he stood, causing him to lose all balance and go crashing down to the bottom, nearly dragging Gerard along with him.

“Frank!” Gerard shouted as he dashed down to the bottom of the staircase where Frank lye in a heap. A barrel of laughter busted from the pit of Bob's stomach who wrapped one arm around his stomach which ached from his laughter, and at the same time leaned on his knees to support himself. Mikey came running back to the foyer due to the commotion, gasping at the sight of the newly battered Frank, and I merely scratched my head with both eyes closed, sighing as I descended the stairs.

“Dammit” Frank muttered as he rubbed the back of his head, eyes squeezed taut at the pain that I'm certain was resonating it's way through that thick skull of his. I swear, the skull of Iero must be made of diamonds in order to protect that minuscule brain of his.
“I'm so sorry! You sure your okay?” Gerard asked desperately while his eyes traveled over his body in search for any serious injuries.
“I never said I was okay! Fuck it! Why am I constantly being man-handled today?!” He whined loudly as he smacked away Gerard's worried hand and rubbed at his wounds, mentally licking at each one ever given to him by his quartet of pals.

I watched as Gerard's face changed from concern to annoyance instantaneously, and he aggressively pried open Frank's hand, but after not finding whatever it was he was looking for, he roughly shoved Frank onto his back so that he could lean over his torso in order to get to his other hand.

“Ow! What are you doing?! I'm injured!” Frank howled as Gerard sat back down beside him with an irritated huff.
“Where's the ring?”
“What? Don't you have it?” Frank questioned as he rolled himself up and into a sitting stance and looked Gerard straight in the eyes, or perhaps his chin.

“If I had it would I be asking for it?” Gerard stated angrily as he propped his right leg up in front of him to use for support as he stood.
“Well this wouldn't have happened if you hadn't attacked me like a fucking banshee, you animal! That's all you and Bob are, animals!”

“Ain't ever gonna quit. Ain't nothing wrong with it. Just acting like we're animals!” Bob sang with a smile as he joined us at the bottom of the stairs. I smiled at his choice of song.
“You shouldn't sing that song at this moment” I smirked.
“Why?” He asked innocently.
“Do you even know what he meant by 'animals'?” I questioned, a slightly puzzled look on my face.
“Yeah” He responded nonchalantly.
“Then that means that you and Gerard want to have hot, crazy, man sex with me!” Frank interceded.
“Don't be such a pansy. Hot, crazy man sex is all the rave. It's whats in, literally”
“I'm out” Mikey called over his shoulder as he, once again, left us in pursuit of the Heavy Room.

“Hey Mikes, wait!” Gerard called after him, sprinting to catch up with him and, as always, leaving us to tend to Frank.

“Bob! Help me up!” Frank called out to Bob with an outstretched hand, begging, no, expecting his assistance. Bob merely slapped it out of his way and continued walking.

“Bob! You can't just leave me here!” Frank yelled as he scrambled to his feet, chasing Bob down the hall and into the Heavy Room. I glanced at my watch which read 10:50. It is going to be a long day.

^-^ ^-^ ^-^ ^-^ ^-^ ^-^ ^-^ ^-^ ^-^ ^-^ ^-^ ^-^ ^-^ ^-^ ^-^ ^-^ ^-^ ^-^ ^-^ ^-^

“Alright, Ray. Do your stuff” Frank said as he plopped onto the couch, squishing himself in between Mikey and Gerard, and rubbing at the up-and-coming bruise on his right arm he received thanks to Bob. It's his own fault though. He should know better by now than to shove a camera into the muscle's face, even if it's not turned on.
After having rewound the tape to the very beginning, I handed the camera to Frank and stood on the right side of the couch so that I could still see what was playing on the LED screen.

“Alright! Here we go” Frank smiled with athirst as he pushed play on the camera. The black screen gave way to show a pouting Frank.
'Say something' my voice commanded from the speakers.
'Something' Frank muttered as his reply, looking to the door as he did so. Then the screen once again cut to black.
“Ha! I told you I turned if off Bob!” I smiled triumphantly.
“Hush!” Frank sternly mandated as the camera came back on, now sitting upon the table, capturing the sounds of heavy footsteps running upstairs and the sight of a stretching and yawning Bob.
“Mikey, aren't you too afraid to go to sleep?” Came Frank's slightly muffled voice.
“You can shove that feigned apology right up your ass” Was Mikey's returned ammunition, followed by Frank's laugh.
A loud yawn escaped from filmed Bob as he laid down onto the couch, eyes staring straight at the camera as they slowly began to close. Finally, the only movement in the room was the rising and falling of Bob's as he slept, and the only sound being his obnoxious snoring and occasional grunting.
Frank smirked at Bob from the corner of his eye, whispering 'I told ya so' and Bob's reply was another slug to his arm.
Gerard slouched backwards into the couch due to his boredom. “So, you woke us up so we could watch a sleeping Bob? Real fucking interesting” he said with an exasperated sigh.
“Did you just completely ignore what we just saw and what Ray just said? He turned the camera off and yet here it is, on and recording!” Frank squealed with enthusiasm, eyes sparkling with excitement, but a facial expression adorned with disapproval at Gerard's lack of interest.

“Perhaps he accidentally hit the button when he sat it on the table” Mikey yawned as he rubbed his right and stretched, looking like an absolute bore.

“Because Mikey. Ray put the camera down before we started talking about when we're going to come in here, and yet none of that was recorded!”

“He's right” I whispered to myself, but securing all of their attentions at the same time, causing me to sigh as I now had to iterate but with greater depth.

“After I recorded him, I rewound the tape and then played it to be certain that it recorded properly. Afterwards I sat it on the table, it was then that we began discussing when and why we were to use the room” I called out over the recorded Bob's snoring.

“See! That proves it! Something, or someone, must've turned it on but it couldn't have been any of us since none of us were anywhere near it. So it had to have been Daisy!”
“It doesn't prove a damn thing” Gerard growled while sitting up and bending over so that his elbows were on his legs and his hands cradled his head. “And will you please mute him or something, his incessant snoring is giving me a headache”
“I'm right here ya know” Bob added from behind his frown.
“Your presence doesn't change the fact that your snoring causes headaches, Bob”
“I'll do you one better, Gerard. I'll fast forward it so we can make sure nothing else happens and you can carry your pansy ass back to bed” Frank muttered bitterly, angered that no one shared his fervency or would even consider the thought of Daisy's ghost being the reasoning behind the camera's turning by itself.
He pressed fast forward with the camera still playing, causing the snoring to extinguish and a quickening of both his chest movements and the increasing numbers at the bottom of the screen that which stated the time.

We sat in silence as the tape 'played'. Gerard continuously picked at his fingernails in order to occupy both his hands and mind. Bob kept rubbing his beard with closed eyes and Mikey had seemingly lost himself in his own mind as he did nothing except stare off into a corner. The only person engrossed with the film was Frank, whom stared at the video so intently that I'm certain he no longer even realized that we were all still in the room with him.

“Woah. What was that?” He questioned himself, calling forth all of our attentions in the process. I even found myself leaning forward in order to get a better view, after Bob's head obstructed my original view with his sudden approach.
“What? What is it?” Gerard asked, his curiosity suddenly piqued at Frank's newfound discovery.
“I don't know. Something just moved on the screen. It flickered down” Frank said with a face strewn in confusion as he rewound the tape so that we could take a look in regular speed.
“It's nothing but a sleeping Bob” Mikey sighed, but whether it was out of disappointment or relief is unknown.

“No, wait until it says 3:50. Then look right here, in the corner” Frank pointed to the corner of the camera's screen, directing our eyes to the wall just behind the couch. Actually, it happens to be the exact spot where I am currently standing. At that realization, a small shiver kisses my spine as I stare at the screen.

Just as my patience was wearing thin, something dark floats down and into the camera's sight, glimmering slightly as it catches the light but continues to fall like a leaf, until it is once again out of the camera's view.

“Rewind it again!” I demand somewhat too loudly, but they pay my outburst no heed, and so we find ourselves watching the mysterious object perform its disappearing act four or five times, trying to determine what it could be the whole while.

“Ray, look around you. It fell on your side of the couch right?” Gerard said just as I had commenced the search, but with my being in a corner, there wasn't many places for me to look.

“There's nothing here” I said with a dissatisfied sigh.
“Check under the couch!” Frank offered to me, but obeyed his own command as he hopped up and dropped down to his hands and knees, thrust his right arm underneath the couch and began hunting before I could even begin to retaliate.

“I got something!” He shouted as he pulled his arm out from beneath the couch, his hand displaying a black and white photograph that had creases dividing it into fours from it having once been folded.
“Let me see” I said as I snatched the picture from his hands. It was old, perhaps created from an autographic camera, it was obvious that it was meant to be a portrait, however the face of the person was completely blurred, as if they had moved at the exact moment that the photographer had taken the picture. The strange part was that the body was perfectly a lined. The body, presumed to be male, was dressed in a dark suit and sits in perfect posture. Even the neck and jaw seem to be facing straight towards the camera, but from the lips and above the picture becomes utterly distorted. Almost as if it were somehow purposefully blotted out.

“It's fucking creepy. Who would keep a picture like this?” Frank questioned as he recaptured the photograph from me.
“The better question is where did it come from. And why the hell did it just drift down from the fucking ceiling?” Gerard deliberated as he stole the newly retrieved picture from Frank's grasp to share with his brother.

“How the hell am I supposed to know?” Frank asked with obvious irritation as he snatched the picture back from out of Gerard's hands. “Do you think it has something to do with the ring? Perhaps they're both from the same person” he offered as he stared down at the disturbing image.
“I don't know” Bob said while he stood, seizing the picture from out of Frank's hands yet again. “but I do know exactly where it's going now” He yelled over his shoulder as he ran out of the room.

“Bob! Give it back!” Frank cried as he also jumped to his feet and fled in hot pursuit of Bob. Mikey, Gerard and I followed soon after to find the pair in the kitchen with Bob turning the dial on the stove, bringing forth a small sputtering fire to the eye of the stove closest to the sink. Frank struggled desperately behind him, trying to reach around him to snare the picture back from the bear-like man before it met its demise at the hands of the flames which already lapped at it hungrily.

“Bob! Bob what are you doing! GIVE IT BACK!” Frank cried as he repeatedly jumped and tried to steal the picture away from Bob before the flames could steal it away forever. Bob laughed heartily at Frank's failed attempts as he placed the picture over the fire, just high enough that the flames could not reach it.

“Dammit Bob! GIVE IT BACK!” Frank howled as he jumped once more and swung his arm while trying to grab it away from Bob's clutches, but a small miscalculation caused him to fall into Bob's back, pushing him downward slightly and causing Bob's hand to drop the coveted picture straight into the source of the flames.

“Dammit Frank!” Bob yelled as he moved from the stove to the cabinet under the sink in order to grab the fire-extinguisher. Once found, he ran back to the stove, shoved a distraught Frank from his path, and doused the stove, that which was no longer even aflame in carbon dioxide and other chemicals.

“Fire-starter that puts out his own creations, or tries to anyways. That's a new one. Way to go Bob, you nearly set fire to our house, and then, you nearly saved us from it. A fine hero” Gerard sarcastically said as he took a seat on top of the counter, shaking his head slowly at the mess atop the stove.

“Hey, the danger's gone isn't it? Besides you should be blaming Frank here. He's the one that started this whole mess” Bob sighed as he placed the extinguisher back beneath the cabinet.
“My fault? How the hell is it my fault?” Frank interrogated with anger filling his lungs.
“You pushed me while I'm standing over a fire. How was it not your fault?” Bob stated calmly while leaning up against the counter opposite Gerard with an indifferent look on his face, not even noticing Frank's upset.
“Bob, that was the one piece of evidence that we had that something strange is going on here, and you burned it up!” Frank cried as he crossed his arms over his chest defensively.
“Look Frank, I honestly didn't intend on burning it, I just wanted to tease you with it for awhile. But when you jumped on me I lost my balance and dropped it and for that I'm sorry. But there's nothing I can do about it now. So quit crying over spilled milk and pour yourself another glass” Bob chided as he pushed himself off of the counter so that he stood up straight but now facing Frank instead of Gerard.
“Well it's not as if I can just pour myself a glass of picture-that-just-mysteriously-fell-from-the-fucking-ceiling with an order of completely-distorted-face on the side” Frank sardonically said.
“No, but you can keep looking for queer or paranormal things just as you did today and find something even better than a picture” Mikey interceded. What would we do without him?

Frank contemplated on Mikey's words for awhile before relinquishing a long sigh.

“Well.... Who's cleaning this shit up? I'm hungry” He said with a slight smile. I glanced down at my watch again which read 11:15. God. It's truly going to be a long day....



Again I apologize for having taken so long, but stay patient and stay tuned, it is only to get better
Sign up to rate and review this story