Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Sleep Death, My Love

Chapter Five

by DeJaSins 1 review

Testing 123. Testing, 123

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: G - Genres: Humor - Characters: Frank Iero - Published: 2011-03-07 - Updated: 2011-03-07 - 212 words

1Original
Frank's Point Of View

Okay. Just push this button here, make sure that little red light is on. Here we go.

“Hey Um. This is Frank of My Chemical Romance. Just trying to give you guys a traffic report of what the bands been up to during the process of the creation of this next album. It's been about six days since we came here to the Paramour, and other than the whole picture incident, nothing too strange has happened here. There's apparently been a bit of a plumbing problem in the bathroom across the hall from Bob's room. Every night he is awakened by the sound of running water and gets up to find the bathtub completely full. Ray's mentioned hearing a female cry once or twice which is, queer. But that's it. That's the extent of any preternatural oddities, and I'm not satisfied with that. I want indelible proof that this house is haunted. So. Later on tonight, I'm going to to call a meeting in the Heavy Room to ask the guys what they think about using a Ouija board, or performing a séance and all that jazz. So... Yeah.
See ya later on tonight... How do you turn this damn thing off? Oh. Here we go. Later”
Sign up to rate and review this story