Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > I'll Be Okay If I'm With You

Just The Three Of Us

by AcidicDiva 1 review

thank you for the reviews guys :3 hope you like this chapter

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama - Characters: Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way - Published: 2011-03-07 - Updated: 2011-03-07 - 878 words

0Unrated
Just the three of us
Frank:
I was sitting down with pansy trying to help Gee. I'd been here for 2 days and it was still snowing. Gee had calmed down since earlier and was now sitting on the couch with me and Mikey sitting on the floor. Gee had explained that his parents wouldn't be home for christmas again this year. I knew I probably wouldn't see mine. They couldn't fly home and were out on a buisness trip. Maybe I could spend the christmas with Gee. I know I shouldn't have thought about it. We'd only been friends a couple of days. It felt like years though.

Mikey knew about his parents not being home again and took it, a lot better than Gee. It was only 5 days till christmas but we were snowed in. We were lucky that they had a whole houseful of food, enough to last about 5 months. Gee still had candy from halloween. A day that's hard for me to remember but, a day that brought me and Gee together. Even if he did beat the shit out of me.

"Frank you okay." Gee and Mikey were both looking at me. I guess they'd been talking to me while I was thinking.
"Yeah but I was just wondering ifIcouldspendchristmaswithyou?" I said it so fast. I knew I shouldn't of said anything, but I had too. A smile lit Gee's face and looked at Mikey who was also smiling. Gee's smile was beautiful and stopped my heart.
"Yes Frank. I would fucking love that." I didn't know what to do. It really was like I'd been his friend forever.

"Yeah Frank it will be nice having not just Gee for once." Mikey stuck his tongue out and Gerard gave him the middle finger I couldn't help but laugh.
"Right guys let's put our song together?" I really wanted to see how much we could do without drums.
"Okay 1-2-3-4." I started playing the song we had called disenchanted. It was peaceful and nothing like the sort of stuff, me, Gee and Mikey actually listen too.

I had remembered this song note perfect and was concentrating on Gee singing, it was beautiful. He had a voice like an angel, he could really get far in life.
"And as we ran from the cops we laughed so hard it would sting." I loved that line. I thought it would be good.

We finished the song and we were all smiling like loons.
"You know in a couple of years we should make a band get more people involved." I liked this idea. I knew we were too young though so I'm glad Gee had said in a couple of years. I wouldn't forget I knew I wouldn't.
"C'mon guys it's late let's sleep." I nodded and walked down to Gee's room. I felt bad he had been sleeping on the couch, while I was in his bed. I woke up everyday smelling of Gee now, it was nice. I loved smelling like him. Coffee, cigarettes and sweat. Only he could pull it off but I loved it.

There was a bathroom in Gee's room and so far I had refrained from going in there. I had showered in the bathroom upstairs and gone up there to use the toilet. I was afraid of going in there. I knew people couldn't hear what I done down here.

I walked over to the bathroom and twisted the knob. I opened the door, turned on the light and walked in. I knew there was a reason I didn't come in here. There was a razor on the side. I could easily take the blades out. I needed to I was craving the release from my body.

I grabbed the razor and smashed the plastic around the three blades. I rinsed one under the tap briefly and then pressed it to my wrist before creating a cut. As soon as the blood rushed out a flood of relief went through my body. I done 4 more on my wrist and then went to the tops of my arm. I was addicted I needed to stop I couldn't though. It's like telling a drug addict to stop taking drugs. They're okay for a while then they need drugs. They get withdrawal symptoms. I made the fifth gas on the top of my arm and let out a cry of pain. I washed the razor and went and laid on Gee's bed.

I snuggled down and smelt Gee's duvet. I knew it would comfort me. I'd have to wear long sleeves tomorrow and it was going to take a while for them to heal. They were fairly deep. I felt so much better now though. Like I was happy and there was no weight on my shoulders.

It would just be the three of us this christmas and I was okay with that. I needed Gee even though I had hurt myself tonight, it could've been a lot worse if I was alone. In my head I said sorry and quietly cried myself to sleep. The last thing I hear was 'why Frankie' and felt the pressure of someone sitting on te bed. I then drifted off into a peaceful slumber.
Sign up to rate and review this story