Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > I'll Be Okay If I'm With You

Roses Die They Can't Represent My Love

by AcidicDiva 2 reviews

enjoy :3

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama - Characters: Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way - Published: 2011-03-07 - Updated: 2011-03-07 - 1433 words

0Unrated
Gerard:
I could hear voices behind me, it must've been late if both Mikey and Frank were up. They were talking quietly behind me about christmas and what the plans were.
"Yeah i've got Gee a present, but I don't know if I should give it to him. We've only been friends for only just a week." I felt a wave of emotion come over me before I remembered last night. Anger, hurt, saddness, love all piled through my body and I couldn't handle it. I got up and both of them looked at me.
"FRANK ANTHONY IERO. WHAT THE FUCK WAS LAST NIGHT ABOUT. YOU TRYING TO FUCKING KILL YOURSELF. I CAN'T BELIEVE YOU FUCKING DONE IT. I HONESTLY HATE YOU SO MUCH." I cried out the last words and in my head all I could think was Frankie you're perfect, amazing when you hurt yourself it hurts me.

Mikey didn't have a clue what we were on about but Frankie stood there. Face as chalky and pale as a ghost.
"Did you...ummmm see me?" I nodded my throat was too choked up to talk, Mikey knew this wasn't some playground squabble. I had to tell him even if Frank hated me. We were all really close even if we had only known eachother, a short period of time.

"Guys what's going on, Frank what did you do?" my eyes were blinded by tears and I went to the nearest wall and slid down. I buried my head on my knees and tried to compose myself.
"Mikey I cut myself." Frank's voice was full of sorrow, and I could tell he was disappointed in himself. Good he should be.
"Frank why did you do that come here." I looked up and Mikey was hugging Frank. I knew Mikey didn't have feeling for him, but I still had that stab of jelousy go through me. I wanted Mikey to be me. I needed to hug him.

I got up and nodded to Mikey, who was dealing with Frank crying uncontrollably quite well.
"Frank turn around." Frank done as Mikey asked and I opened my arms up. I needed him to be there so I knew he was safe. Even if he didn't love me I loved him, I wouldn't tell him though. That wouldn't stop me from protecting him though.

Frankie literally ran into my arms and if I hadn't of caught him, he would've bounced right off of me. We both cried into eachother and Mikey sat on the couch. I knew he wouldn't leave, Frank was like an older brother to him, he worried about him like he did about me.

We both just stood there hugging for ages. It felt so good to have him in my arms though, it felt like he was actually meant to be there, but that was probably just me. I knew he was straight so I had no chance, even if he didn't know it I had given my heart and soul to him. I wanted him to be comforted even if I was left dark, empty emotionless. I'd give up everything for Frankie. When someone means that much to you, you do that.

"Why though Frankie?" my voice came out in a cracked whisper and I fwelt Frankie tense in my grip. I needed to know why if I was going to help him.
"Well I used to do it, because you hated me and I never knew why. You used to call me freak, faggot(I cringed at this one)dip shit, stupid and I guess I started to believe it. I pratically lived at home by myself and I had no one. It hurt that you hated me, because we both had dark hair and wore converse, there's just something about you." I cringed it was all beacause of me. I had been such and awful fuck over the years and now I wish I hadn't. I could've spent those years actually with Frankie, instead of wishing. I just didn't think he's want to be friends that quickly.

"I'm sorry, I know they're over used words, but I honestly am. Your not anything of what I called you you're amazing. I'm so lucky to have a friend like you." I wanted to be more then friends, I wanted to be his. I wanted it to be that I could wake up every morning facing him, seeing his gorgeous face. Having play fights all over the floor and most of all kiss his soft lips.

I could feel his warm breath, on my neck and it gave me goosebumps. I don't think anyone could feel the way I felt about Frankie. Tjhe thing is I couldn't tell him.
"Gee it's okay let's forget it, I promise not to cut again, if you promise not to go running back to the 'populars' once school starts again.
"I promise." I didn't hesitate. I needed Frankie to stop hurting himself and popularity wasn't important to me anymore. Frankie was everything, in evrery dream I had he was in it. If only he dreamt about me. I sighed and Frankie's grip on me got tightere. I let some silent tears fall down my cheeks and land on Frank's shoulders. This was close to perfect. If only it was like fairytales it would be a happy ending buty life's not like that you have to keep living.

Mikey:
I knew Gee liked Frank, and byt the sounds of things Frank liked him too. I wouldn't tell Gee though, this was something that he had to figure out for himself. I sat on the couch once Frank literally leapt out of my arms. He was like my older brother, I cared for him. Not in the way Gee did though, nothing could ever compare to that.

Right now they were hugging in scilence, I knew Gee would talk soon, he'd want answers. I'd never heard Gee shout like how he did at Frankie before, it scared me. I knew it wasn't angry, he was just protective, upset that his loved one had hurt himself. I heard them mumbling now and once they finished I turned on the t.v. Christmas was soon and I knew Gee and Frankie both had gifts for eachother, I just hope they would give them to eachother.

Gerard:
I thought about what came close to how much I loved Frankie. Not even roses could compare. Everything dies but my love for him will never die no matter what. I pulled Frankie and we both sat on the other couch. Frankie cuddled up to my chest and it really felt like we were together. I wouldn't forget this moment. I looked outside to see it was still snowing. Would it ever stop? Even if we tried now we wouldn't be able to get out. Everyone was snowed in and it was really deep.

I sighed and looked down at Frankie he was sleeping peacefully and his face, was so vute. My angel, my love, my hearts saviour. Frankie saved me from myself he might not know it but he has. I was in a bad place once and thinking about how i'd never see him if I dided hurt. Even heaven would be hell without him.

"Mikey will you grab a blanket and out it over us? I don't really want to wake my angel up." Mikey nodded and quickly returned with a blanket he draped it over us , and sat back down. I think he was watching scooby doo, what a kid.

Frank:
Did he call me 'my angel'? I was too tired to function properly. I wan't properly asleep but I was near enough there. I would stop cutting now, seeing Gee in that much pain is something I never want to have to experience again. I loved him, that would be the secret I carry to my grave. I couldn't tell him. He was straight, and I heard rumors that Beth from school, was going to ask himm to the christmas dance. That dance would now be held off until the new year because of the snow no though.

It would hurt if he did go with her, but it's somehting I couldn't help. I felt a blaket drape over me and Gee and decided it was time for me to sleep.
"I'm sorry Gee for everything, forgive me?" I whispered these words knowing he's hear me.
"It's okay Frankie now sleep, i'll still be here later." I hoped he would I didn't want him to ever let me go.
Sign up to rate and review this story