Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > I'll give you all the nails you need!

Chapter four

by XxEddieexX 0 reviews

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Angst - Published: 2011-03-07 - Updated: 2011-03-07 - 613 words

0Unrated
I'll give you all the nails you need!

chapter four

it was 4:00 am when i walked home from the Ways' with Frank, he lived the opposite way of my house but it wasnt too far away so he didnt mind walking me home, not that i needed him. "so how good was Gerard in bed?" i laughed as we walked along occasionally kicking over a garden gnome. "do you really wanna know Frank?!" "no just making conversation" he smiled and started to hum Iron Maiden soon we were both singing or shouting "Run to the hills!, Run for your lives!" a few dogs barked and we just laughed and carried on walking. i could see my dads car in the drive way all the lights were off, my parents only waited up until midnight then they went to bed with their cocoa and warm milk. when i got in i collapsed onto my bed and saw the locket Bob had given me on my bed side table. i opened it up to see the picture of me and Bob last summer i couldve cried but i didnt instead i fell asleep. 

i was starting to have a dream but it wasnt it was more of a memory.......

"Hayley come on!" i could hear Bob up ahead. "im coming geez!".  it was sunday in winter and we had been smoking pot as usual after church, Bob had drove me out to the woods saying he had something to show me. "look its right here!" i caught up and he was stood in a clearing of untouched snow and in the corner was a baby deer. "Bob this is amazing!" i looked at his face his nose ring was shining and his blonde short almost shaven hair was covered by his hat. "you like it?" he smiled and sat down in the snow and started making a snow angel. i was still standing until he grabbed me and pulled me down to the floor next to him. my hat fell off exposing my long blonde hair, Bob grabbed it from me and held it in the air. i tried to get it back but i couldnt reach. "Bob come on i dont like my hair, i look like Alexis!" he stroked my face and handed me the hat "trust me you dont look like her, your far more beautiful!" 

that was where the memory ended as i felt cold water hit my face "WHAT THE FUCK!" i shouted, it was my dad "dont swear at me young lady!, where were you last night?" the locket was still in my hand, i gripped it tight. "with friends" he looked at me disapprovingly. "boys?, Hayley Hunt you will not show this family up!" i sat up on my bed and started to search my room for clothes finding only a pair of jeans and tank top. "what like last time dad?, you forget who was found fucking one of the choir boys!" my dad slapped me, the catholic was showing. "now leave me to get changed" i pushed him out of my room and started to cry. i needed Bob but all i had was Gerard. that was where i was going the Ways', i finished getting changed and tied my black hair back and ran out the door before anyone could stop me. i knew my dad would come after me and he didnt disappoint only he brought my mom with him, "Hayley get back here now!" i ignored them and lit a cigarette, once my lighter and packet were in my pocket i gripped on to my locket. 2 out of 3 wasnt too bad i guess. 
Sign up to rate and review this story