Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > I'll give you all the nails you need!

chapter five

by XxEddieexX 0 reviews

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: G - Genres:  - Published: 2011-03-08 - Updated: 2011-03-08 - 951 words

0Unrated
I'll give you all the nails you need!

chapter five

i knocked on the door waiting for someone to answer, Mikey came to the door. "hey Hayley, what you doing here?" he moved out of the door way, letting me in. "sorry i just had to get away from those fucking ass holes!" i looked around the house his mom walked in. "we were just about to go to confession, wanna come with?" he asked as i went red hoping she hadnt heard me swear,his mom seemed nice she was tall and skinny like Gerard and Mikey. "we'd love to have you come with us" she smiled, "thanks i havent actually been since we left Ohio so yes, if its okay". last time i went to confession my dad had practically dragged me there screaming   , it was a new place and nobody really knew me yet so i hoped i wouldnt be judged. Gerard walked into the sitting room where me, Mikey and their mom were stood "shall we go?" he asked after looking at me confused. i didnt realise he'd be coming too but maybe confession was what i needed to calm down and forget my family. "got alot of confessing to do dont we?!" Gerard whispered as he opened the car door for me, i blushed and kept quiet. 

"hello father" i mumbled the inside of the booth was dark and the only light came from below the door. "hello you are new to the communion arent you?" he sounded about thirty or something Gerard had told me his name was father Malcolm and he was an alright guy. according to all the other kids in the church he was the best to go to. "so why have you come here today?" i looked down at my feet and started fiddling with my fingers. "father i have sinned, i have had relations with two guys" he sighed "go on...." he sounded disappointed more than angry it was weird. "it was two weeks ago, i had my boyfriend round and we well....y'know, and then last night i went round to a friends house and got involved with his brother" there was an awkward silence for a moment. "so you have not only had relations but cheated?" he asked, had i? i know he didnt know Bob was dead but it was kind of like cheating. "no, my boyfriend passed away two weeks ago" i felt bad saying it out loud he had only been dead two weeks ago and i had jumped into some guys bed already. Father Malcolm sighed again, "you are forgiven." i bit my lip it was no big deal i told myself, Bob wouldnt want me to act like some widow he'd want me to be happy surely?! confession hadnt made me feel better but i was forgiven of my sins and could leave. when i walked out of the booth Frank was sat on a bench near Mikey, Gerards mom had gone in the booth after me and i think Gerard had gone to the other booth. "hey how was your first confession with ol' Malcolm?" Frank smirked i gave him a quick nudge as i sat next to him. "it was okay actually, you been yet?" he nodded "yeah told them all about my drinking and smoking, it's always the highlight of my weekend!" he smiled at me "if i started that i'd be here forever" we all laughed. "so you know we're hanging at mine tonight?!" he announced i nodded as Gerard and his mom left the booths at the same time. "we'll see you later" i shouted as i was herded away by Gerard. "so did you give Father all the horny details?" Gerard smirked his dirty little smirk, "no!" i responded. "shame i was enjoying reminiscing!" he continued to smirk as we reached the car. 

we were sat on the floor in Franks room there were empty bottles under his bed and a full pack of cigarettes in the middle of our little circle. "so who wants to do body shots?" screamed Gerard "me!" i shouted. "okay but as the only girl here i think you should be the one lying down" Gerard was smiling at me like he had in his room last night. Frank grabbed a vodka bottle and started pouring the shots "i dont know about this guys" said Mikey chewing on his nails. "maybe we should just do normal shots?!" i put my finger on his lips i was such a light weight and was already a tiny bit wasted. "ssh Mikey c'mon its not that bad" i lay down on Franks bed as he put one glass on my stomach, one on my chest and one on each of my legs. they all kneeled down and put their hands behind theyre backs, "1,2,3!" they all did their shots and i sat up drinking the one from my left thigh. Mikeys face was scrunched up like he was sucking a lemon whilst Gerard, Frank and i laughed. "Frank can you light me a cigarette please?" he did so and i took a drag, Gerard looked at me and winked. i looked down at my locket and squeezed it in my hand. "hey where did you get that necklace?" Frank slurred and i looked away from my new friends, i wasnt going to dig my own grave by telling them so instead i grabbed the bottle from Frank and started to dance with Gerard. Mikey and Frank laughed as i grinded up against Gerard as the Misfits played, Frank stood up and i was dancing in between them, grinding and rubbing against both of my new friends. 
Sign up to rate and review this story