Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > I'll give you all the nails you need!

chapter six

by XxEddieexX 0 reviews

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG - Genres: Drama - Published: 2011-03-09 - Updated: 2011-03-09 - 1364 words

0Unrated
I'll give you all the nails you need!
 
sorry if the last few chapters have been short or a bit shit! hope you like this new one i got the idea from a book im reading

chapter six

i woke up and my head was pounding, i looked down Frank was asleep on the floor. i sneaked around him and went to the bathroom i had slept at his house and it was a sunday which meant church and although i hadnt seen my family in over twenty four hours i knew i had still had to go. i looked in the bathroom mirror my black hair hung loose on my shoulders and i used my fingers to brush it into a messy pony tail with my fringe covering half of my face and random pieces of hair hanging down. i walked back to Franks' room his mom was already down stairs and i could smell coffee when  walked into his room Frank was already in his sunday best and was sorting his hair. "morning sunshine!" i smiled as i shut the door behind me, i looked on the bed there was a black shirt and my jeans from yesterday but they looked clean. "my mom washed your jeans and you can wear one of my old shirts" he pointed to the clothes turning and carrying on with his hair in the mirror. i nodded and started to take off the long shirt he had let me borrow to sleep in, it didnt bother me Frank was in the room as i got dressed he was nice and i considered him a good friend. i picked up the shirt and started to button it up when i felt Frank watching me i turned around "what?" i giggled staring back at him. "nothing" his face was turning red so i walked up to him putting my fingers around his tie and pulling him towards me. "sure?" i whispered and i heard him take a deep breath and then he nodded. i giggled again turning away from him and finishing getting changed. 

i walked into the big church holding Franks' hand he made me feel comfortable, people were stood around talking and greeting eachother. i saw Gerard and Mikey and we walked over to them "hey Gee" Frank smirked, "hey Frankie hey Hayley did you have fun last night?" Gerard was smirking his nasty little smile. i remembered the night before and how i had danced with Frank and Gerard for hours until Mikey passed out and Gerard took him home, me and Frank carried on dancing and drinking once they had left. "yeah it was fun" i flashed a smile looking around, half our school was there and i wondered how much of Bellevilles population was catholic and just so happened to attend the same church?! then my family walked in my sister looking angelic with her blonde hair curled and wearing a pink dress, my mom looked like her much older twin. my brother and father were also dressed in matching suits and combovers my dad caught sight of me and i quickly took my hand from Franks' and held on tight to my locket. he stormed over to me "Hayley i suggest you get outside now!" he said under his breath but i could tell he was pissed off. "i'll see you later guys, thanks Frank for last night" i said moving away from the comfort of my friends. when i got outside my dad let rip "who do you think you are?, walking away from your mother and me when we are trying to punish you and another thing why are you smoking? the devil will welcome you with open arms at this rate Hayley Hunt!" he boomed as i just kept my tongue in my cheek and let it all go over my head, "well okay then dad i'll get you some gasoline and you can watch me burn tonight if you want because right now i dont wanna be here and certainly not with you!" i was angry and shouting at him. but then i was brought back down to earth as he grabbed my arm and walked me away near the bins and he slapped me twice. i could feel tears welling up in my eyes, i wanted to fight back but i felt so sick and i threw up next to my fathers feet. 

i sat through church with my head down in silence, i looked at Frank a few times during hymes. i still felt so ill and needed to throw up as soon as possible, so when church was over i vomited in the bushes out back as my family stayed inside for tea and sandwiches with some other families including Mikey and Gerards parents and Franks' mom. "you okay?" asked Frank and i looked up he was standing next to me and rubbing my back, i was far from okay my head was spinning and my insides were churning. "Frank could you do me a favour?" i mumbled as i stumbled into him but he caught me. "ofcourse" i looked up at him my eyes rolling in the back of my head, "get me to the hospital" and that was the last thing i remembered. 

i woke up in a hospital bed with machines beeping around me and wires attached to my wrists and chest. when i half opened my eyes the light was bright and it hurt as i opened them fully i looked around the room. Frank was sat in a chair with his head in his hands, my mom was stood in the corner of the room and crying. it didnt surprise me my dad wasnt here he was probably thanking god for finally answering his prayers hoping i was dead. "Frank...Frank whats going on?" i whispered and everything was becoming less foggy and i felt fine. Frank looked up at me and grabbed my hand squeezing it tight "oh my god Hayley i was so worried about you" he said his eyes looked dark like he had been crying, my mom rushed over to the bed. "Hayley sweetie are you alright? shall i get a doctor?" she asked she was still in her sunday best and so was Frank. the doctor came in before my mom could call him in, he was an old guy and he wore round spectacles "gave us quite a scare didnt you miss Hunt?" he chuckled i smiled awkwardly as he moved back the bed sheet. "what are you doing?" i asked alarmed, Frank continued to grip my hand. "its okay Hayley he just needs to check something" he reassured me, i shook my head as the doctor rolled up my top someone had dressed me in my pyjamas. "okay this is gonna be cold" he announced squeezing some gel on my stomach i knew what this was i had learnt about it in health class, i started to freak out and squeezed Franks hand. "Hayley theres something you need to know" Frank said stroking a peice of hair away from my face, i watched a nurse bring in a screen and some weird machine. i looked over at my mom for support but she stood looking vacant and chewing her nails "mom?" i asked starting to cry and panicking, she turned away from me. "Hayley your pregnant!" Frank said it so fast i didnt believe him until the doctor started moving the machine thing across my stomach. i watched on the screen as it stayed blank i wanted it to stay blank but then a blob appeared and the blob became a figure. "well Hayley it looks to me like you are indeed six weeks pregnant, congratulations!" the doctor congratulated but i felt so empty as i stared at the fetus on the screen. it was Bob's i knew that for sure but i wasnt ready for this i wasnt ready to be a mom and it was hardmenough getting over Bob without having his child to always remind me that he was no longer here to take care of me... i mean us. 
Sign up to rate and review this story