Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > I'll give you all the nails you need!

chapter seven

by XxEddieexX 0 reviews

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama - Published: 2011-03-11 - Updated: 2011-03-12 - 1246 words

0Unrated
I'll give you all the nails you need!

chapter seven

monday i was back at school, i had spent the night in my room crying and praying for god to strike me down but he never. my mom hadnt said a word on the way back from the hospital and neither of my parents said a word to me once i was home, my brother had brought up my dinner and all the water i needed then this morning he did the same. i hadnt seen my sister but i rarely ever did so she didnt bother me my mom wouldnt even look me in the eyes i knew i had might of well have died yesterday to them it wouldve been less shameful. i walked into school my head held high a few jocks snickered at me but mainly said stuff like "look at the emo" so i guessed noone knew yet of my bastard child. i walked to my locker threw my books in and took my cigarettes and lighter and put them in my jogger bottoms pocket i looked terrible my hair was the same as usual and my makeup was okay but i wore a pair of black joggers, a white and black striped top with a black hoodie and trainers. i didnt look 'emo' but it was dark. i walked down the corridor to Mikeys locker where he was stood listening to his mp3 "Hey Mikes!" i said flinging my arms around him and he hugged back. "oh my god i thought you were dead or something!" he chuckled i shook my head and laughed with him "no just unwelcome morning sickness" i looked at him, i guessed he didnt know yet. "wait your....your, is it gee's?, if it is mom is gonna go mad" i couldnt help but laugh at him "no Mikey its not Gerards i only slept with him two nights ago trust me this shit takes time" we both stood awkwardly before erupting into laughter again i loved that i could do that with Mikey. "so has Gerard gone back to college?" i asked innocently he shook his head "no hes staying home for the week he goes back next sunday, infact hes walking me home today do you wanna walk with us?" i nodded "that would be nice". Frank came rushing down the corridor his hair looking perfect as usual, his shirt un tucked and his sunglasses on "thank god your still alive, i thought your parents were gonna shoot you or something" he gasped hugging me tightly "no im still here, for now" 

we spent the day bunking lessons as usual but when it got to thrid period Mikey decided he'd attend his english lesson today and left me and Frank behind the bleachers. i went to light a cigarette when Frank yanked it out my hand "hey give that back!" i half shouted "no way your pregnant Hayley havent you heard smoking hurts the baby?" he said and i could see the worry on his face. "well when did you become my midwife?" i questioned still jumping to try and get my cigarette back it was my last. "what else cant i do?" i asked giving up, he looked at me confused "well you cant drink, you cant smoke, you cant errmm...." i had stepped really close to Frank i think it was the hormones but seeing bad ass Iero like this was pretty hot. "Frank you know the other night when i danced with you and Gerard, i felt you get hard" i said as i watched his face turn bright red and i giggled. "oh" he said backing up against the bleachers as i cornered him "what you scared of?" i asked as he continued to turn red "its natural you know" i said "i know but your my friend Hayles, your my pregnant friend and its not right" he said looking down at me as he put his shades back on and took a drag of his cigarette the male brovado returning. i felt pissed off my family said it wasnt right when i was Bob, when i was with Gerard it felt right but i knew it wasnt and here i was with Frank telling me it wasnt right, what was right then? me growing old alone, the moment i had this baby that would be it i'd be a single mom id grow fat and no man would want me. "What is right Frank?" i said pulling a puzzled face and i let my fingers tangle with his "i dont know but you dont want me" he said quietly "im pretty sure i do" i whispered letting go of him "walk home with me later Hayley and i'll show you why you dont want me" i nodded and walked away "where you going?" he shouted after me "im eating for two remember come on you can buy me lunch!"'i shouted back holding out my hand. 

Gerard was waiting outside of the school gates at 3:30 he was dressed as usual in black i looked at him, he looked hotter than the other night but i tried to ignore it. "so Gee you heard about Hayleys news?" said Mikey eagerly after a long discussion about school "no what news?" he asked looking at me "oh yeah, im pregnant!" i shrugged he looked confused "is it his?" he asked i knew he meant Bob. "yeah, if its a boy i'll name it after him" i smiled "that would be cool" he said in a bored voice i felt offended either he was selfish or playing games like the other night one minute acting all hot the next he was sweet and cute. Frank and i waved goodbye to Mikey and Gerard and i started to walk towards my house "wait, this way" Frank said taking my hand and leading me on a de-tour until we found a big gate that stated 'cemetery'. i looked at him "if you are honestly telling me you want me then your gonna have to deal with this k?" he said, whats the worst he was gonna show me?i ignored the thought and walked into the graveyard until Frank stopped and looked down at a grave stone i looked to read the name 'Maria Jordan' i carried on to read the rest 'loving daughter and sister lost to the hands that saved her' i looked at Frank "who is she?" i asked "she was my girlfriend until last year she killed herself after i cheated" he said guilt was practically pouring off his tongue "i'll never forget her, Gerard believes i will but i cant she was my first" he looked like he was about to cry and so i hugged him burying my head in his chest "it was my fault" he mumbled "it was my fault". i looked up at him this Maria was his Bob the one who had left him to wander the earth alone until finding someone with atleast a fragment of their greatness i sighed and kept my arms tight around Frank "i know how it feels, its like you cant move on and if you do then youd forget them" i whispered "yeah but how do you know?" he asked as i felt him put his arms around me "because i killed Bob too" i whispered tears were running down my face as it started to rain. 
Sign up to rate and review this story