Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > I'll give you all the nails you need!

chapter eight

by XxEddieexX 0 reviews

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama - Warnings: [V] - Published: 2011-03-12 - Updated: 2011-03-12 - 1232 words

0Unrated
I'll give you all the nails you need!

chapter eight

we sat down on a bench near the grave my head still buried in Frank's chest "so what happened to Bob?" he said looking over my head and at the grave stone. "my family went out one night but i didnt want to go with them so invited Bob round, we started drinking and went up to my room but then my dad came storming in and he caught us in bed. he kicked Bob out and slapped me, i...i tried to run after him but he was gone then a few hours later the police came and told me he had crashed into a tree and died and it was my fault if i had just gone with my family instead of being selfish he wouldve stayed home and still be alive" i mumbled through tears i felt like my chest was gonna collapse "what about Maria?" "i slept with her bestfriend and Maria walked in on us at a party and told me it was over, i told her its fine and i didnt need her next thing i know shes being lowered into the ground and it was my fault" he said starting to cry, i wiped his tear away and giggled. here we were exchanging stories of our dead lovers Frank giggled back "damn we're fucked up" he laughed and i laughed too as i pulled away and sat resting my hand on my stomach "so i take it the babys Bobs?" he said staring at my hand as i nodded biting my lip. Frank stood up and took my hand helping me up "so now you know im a cheating bastard. d'you still want to finish what we were doing earlier?" he smiled as we walked out the cemetary "you mean this?" i asked kissing and embracing him. 

Frank walked me home and i waved goodbye walking in to my house. i looked around our hallway looking at the family portraits i saw the ones of when i was younger and i saw how alike me and Alexis looked, i followed our family timeline watching as the smiles got smaller and you can see how un happy our family is. "Hayley is that you?" i heard my sister call from the living room "yeah what?" i shouted back walking into see her sat with Gerard on the sofa laughing. "hey Juno, Gerard here came to see you but i told him you werent home yet" she mocked me with a fake smile on her face, i could tell what she was doing she was flirting with Gee. "well im here now so me and Gerard will be going up to my room and we dont wanna be disturbed!" i said trying to imply something that wasnt gonna happen, Gerard stood up and came to stand next to me putting his arm around my waist. i moved slightly "thanks for the coffee" he said as we walked up the stairs. when we walked into my room i sat Gerard down on my bed and turned around. my room was still full of boxes and i rummaged around looking for a clean top to change into but only found a white vest top. i stood in front of Gerard and took off my top i stood there for a few moments watching him stare at me and biting his lip, i put on the vest top. "so what you here for Gee?" i asked looking innocent and sitting on his lap "you know why im here" he said resting his chin on my shoulder and kissing it, a chill ran up my spine. "i dont think i do" i said as he pushed me down onto the bed and resting on top of me i giggled but i didnt want this to happen what about Frank? i tried to push him off "Gee i cant" i said struggling as Gerard rested his hands on my shoulders "come on Hayley, you didnt mind the other night and im going back to college next weekend, are you trying to say your not gonna miss me?" he teased kissing me. i was starting to give in he knew i was going to miss him "but Gee..." he cut me off kissing me and i rolled my eyes, it was heartless sex we wouldnt be hurting anyone not if noone knew. 

we were in my room for atleast two hours when my parents came home and Gerard had to jump out the window onto a tree and then climb down. i was lying on my bed in an old Metallica top and a pair of skater shorts, my clothes from earlier on the floor where Gerard had thrown them. i heard someone running up to my room "you never learn do you?" my father shouted panting as he ran, he kicked my door open and stormed in but looked surprised to see me alone "where is he?" he shouted "who?" i asked playing dumb. "the boy, your sister said a boy came to see you and you came up to your room" he was starting to come near me and i was scared "well theres no boy as you can see" i told him trying to stand my ground "well i know your lieing thats what you do thats how you got into this mess, your a sinner, the devils whore!" his words hurt and i grasped onto my stomach feeling sick as he punched me in the face and then my stomach. "you and that bastard child are gonna go to hell together" he screamed as he continued to punch me and i felt blood run from my lip. 

when the beating stopped i ran, the blood was flowing from my lip, nose and there was some on my hands and i was praying it was from my face. i didnt know what it was but for some reason i was panicking about my baby more than anything else, if i did want to keep it i couldnt stay here. Bob wanted to get me away from my dad when he was alive we were gonna run away but neither of us had money, Bob had just graduated and was gonna get a job. i packed a few bags full of essentials and some money i had stolen from my mom for cigarettes it wasnt much but it would have to do, i walked over to my window and dropped the bags out of it and watched them hit the floor. there was a tree right outside of my window and my heart was beating fast as i climbed out the window and onto it, my hand slipped from one of the branches. i panicked but grabbed another more stronger one and continued to climb down. when i finally reached the ground i picked up my bags but where did i go from here?, if i went to Gerard and Mikeys' the next time i went for a scan theyd be telling me i was having twins so Franks' it was. when i got there his moms car wasnt there and i knocked on the door leaving a little smudge of blood which i tried to wipe away but Frank had already answered the door. "what the fuck happened to you?"
Sign up to rate and review this story