Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Only you

Chapter 4

by phantasma 1 review

please rr

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: G - Genres:  - Characters: Gerard Way - Published: 2011-03-09 - Updated: 2011-03-09 - 446 words

-1Boring
I rounded the corner at the bottom of the stairs to see him pushing the last of his bedding through the bars. As I approached him, I noticed that the food tray was empty already. He looked at me in mistrust.
“I’m going to get those back, right?” he asked indicating toward the bedding.
“At the moment, yes,” I answered simply. “I told you to add your clothes too.”
He looked at me with wide eyes. “You don’t expect me to…no...” he said sharply “Don’t take away what little privacy I have!”
“Listen, you forfeited your privacy the day you forfeited your freedom.” I answered fervently.
“Hand me the towel first,” he said pointing at the towel in my hands.
“I would have, but since you insist on disobeying me, I’m not going to,” I answered, raising my eyebrows. He stared at me in shock.
“Go on, I’m waiting,” I said impatiently.
“I’d rather not,” he said, backing away from the bars.
“Oh, you’d rather not,” I said mockingly. “Then I guess I’d rather not bring you food anymore, or do your washing.”
“Why are you doing this?” he asked desperately.
“I suggest you obey me quickly,” I prompted.


Hesitantly he unzipped his jacket and dropped it to the floor. Next, he pulled his black T-shirt over his head. He shivered notably. He continued to remove his clothing until there was nothing left and he stood before me completely vulnerable. He bundled up his clothing and pushed it through the bars, after which he stood back quickly. I smiled and held the towel out to him. He grabbed it quickly and wrapped it around his hips.
“Hand me the tray too,” I said. When he handed it to me I picked up the laundry under the other arm and went back up the stairs.
After some time I returned to see him shivering violently on the bed with just the towel covering him. I put the duffle bag down close to the bars and smirked at him. He gave me a pleading look, and stood up carefully, walking over to the bars. “Please…” he held out his hand.
I bent down and pulled from the duffle bag a pair of jeans, some underwear and a short-sleeved grey shirt. He took the items eagerly.
“Are you going to draw again tonight?” I asked as he began to dress, with his back towards me. I could almost see him rolling his eyes at me.
“Yeah, couldn’t quite decide if I wanted to read a book or draw. So many options, but yeah, I guess so,” he said sarcastically.
Sign up to rate and review this story