Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Full Of Holes.

I'm Catholic.Well,Kind Of.

by unitedsuck007 3 reviews

just sayin' something REALLY quickly

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: G - Genres:  - Published: 2011-03-12 - Updated: 2011-03-12 - 228 words

2Funny
God,I really have to stop doin' these little author's note kinda things,I tend to ramble on and on and on and on-
Lauren.Focus.
Anyhoo-

1.The next chapter will be up tonight.I'm really glad ye like my other chapter,good to see some positive reviews!And to Gia-funny you said that thing about cold lasagna 'cause last night that was my dinner.(And I will probably have the left-overs for breakfast.Just sayin'.)

2.I hope my last chapter-I Fought The Lord And The Lord Won-didn't offend anyone,it really was just a figment of my extremely warped and perverted mind.I used to be Catholic,and I just know a lot about the bible and stuff-but hey,that's what over a decade of Catholic school will do to ya!It was all meant in good fun,and my family is Catholic.A church is actually straight across the road from my house,which is slightly ironic as I have a massive Bad Religion poster facing it.No religious pun intended,I just think they're awesome-sauce.(Thank you ChloesGreenDay!)


3.Just had a sudden revelation-why the fuck am I in Catholic school?




Oh well.I'll be outta here in a year,then it's non-denominational all the way!

much love,
xo lauren




for anyone on Lent,don't watch this:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HyfcOriVKBM
Sign up to rate and review this story