Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > So Wrong

Shut Up And Sing It With Me

by Alala19 3 reviews

Yay, the guys are back, but so is the psycho ex...

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama,Romance - Characters: Bob Bryar,Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Warnings: [!!] - Published: 2011-03-13 - Updated: 2011-03-14 - 3020 words

1Original
I woke up and rubbed my face, trying to shake away the nightmare. I clambered out of bed and walked downstairs, before stopping in my tracks with wide eyes.
“Morning.” Mikey said with a warm smile. I smiled, before running over to him and sitting in his lap. I wrapped my arms around his neck in a tight hug, as though I hadn’t since him since forever. “Hello to you too.” he laughed as he wrapped his arms around me, returning the hug.
“You’re not allowed to go away again. Ever. I missed you too much.” I said, before releasing him from my death grip. “I was so bored!” I whined, looking down at him. A happy smile across his face.
“Awe, Max face missed me.” he cooed, and I smirked before getting up from his lap, and turning towards the kitchen. “You don’t wanna go in there.” Mikey warned me. I turned around to face him with a raised eyebrow.
“Why?” I teased, with a smirk pulling at my lips.
“Because.” he said simply, biting his lip and looking shifty. I continued to stare him down and he caved, and threw his head back in annoyance with himself. “Saera is in there.” he said. I frowned. Why was she here? I’m not jealous, don’t get me wrong. I just... don’t like her, to be completely honest. I smiled an innocent smile, before turning towards the kitchen anyway, ignoring Mikey’s pleading.

I walked into the kitchen, and made my way straight over to the refrigerator. I was completely aware that all conversation has stopped upon my entry, and that there were two pairs of eyes watching me, as I rooted around for the half opened carton of orange juice.
“Morning.” a cool voice said from behind me. I found the orange juice and pulled it out of the refrigerator, before turning to face the person the voice belonged to.
“Morning.” I said back to Frank with a genuine smile, as I looked into his hazel eyes, and completely ignored Saera, who was sat opposite him at the table.
I turned away from them and poured some orange juice into a glass, deliberately taking my time, as to annoy Saera. I turned around to face them with my drink in one hand, and my eyes landed on the pile of mail on the table. I made my way over, still not acknowledging Saera’s existence. I put my glass on the table and looked through the mail. I never got mail, however I was just looking through it to annoy Saera. I was fully aware of her trying to mentally burn holes through my skin for interrupting their conversation. She’s like a fucking gold digger. I felt an arm wrap around my waist, and pull me onto their lap. I looked behind me to see Frank smiling up at me. I shot him a confused look, before remembering we were ‘engaged’. I turned back around, and finished flicking through the mail.

I frowned upon seeing my name written upon an envelope. I brought it out of the pile, fully aware that Saera was trying to kill me with her glares. I stared at the envelope in my hands and bit my lip. The same thoughts as last time flashed through my mind. What if I’m being called back out to Iraq? I don’t think I could handle leaving everything again. I must’ve tensed my whole body and Frank must’ve sensed it, because his thumb rubbed the bare skin on my stomach reassuringly. He kissed the bare skin on the back of my shoulder, before resting his head on my shoulder, giving him a clear view of the envelope in my hands. I was too absorbed to even pay any attention to Saera who was loudly clearing her throat, in a bid for Frank’s attention again. I carefully opened the letter, fearful of what was written on the inside. The contents of this letter had the potential to destroy me, by ripping me away from the new life I had created here. I pulled out the contents of the envelope, and was shocked that it wasn’t a letter. It was a check. I let out the breath I didn’t know I had been holding, as relief washed over me. Never in a million years did I think I’d dread going back into the army. Then again, I’ve never felt this right. I’ve never had this sense of belonging before. Only in the army, but this was different. Here, I had friends, I had a family, and I had a job that I adored. Things seemed to finally be looking up, just as Dylan had promised it would.

I allowed my eyes to skim over the writing scrawled on the check, before they landed on the figure of money. I couldn’t control the smile creeping its way onto my lips as I stared at the figure of money. I felt Frank smile into my shoulder too, and he kissed it again. I turned to him with a huge grin.
“Congratulations.” he grinned, before reaching up and kissing my cheek. I leaned my forehead on his, before pulling away.
“Hey Mikey, come look at this!” I shouted, and grinned up at Mikey as he entered the room. A smirk on his lips at the situation between me, Frank and Saera. I handed him the check, and he read it, before looking up at me with wide eyes. “Cool huh?” I asked him with a smirk. I glanced at Saera quickly, who was trying to see what was on the piece of paper in Mikey’s hands. I could feel the curiosity radiating off her, but I shrugged it off, and looked back at Mikey. He glared at me with jealousy, before a flicker flashed his eyes.
“MINE!” he yelled, before clutching the check to his chest protectively, and running out of the room. I turned around to frank, who was laughing.
“I’m gonna go wrestle it from him.” I said, as I stood up. His arms still around my waist as he looked up at me. I watched as his eyes quickly flashed to Saera, before landing back on my own.
“No kiss?” he asked, as he pouted. I narrowed my eyes at him, knowing he was milking the situation, and using it to his full advantage. The mischievous glint in his eye giving it away completely. I stuck my tongue out at him, knowing Saera couldn’t see because I had my back to her, before leaning down, and brushing my lips against his quickly, and turning around. I caught Saera’s eye, and she glared at me, radiating hatred. I smirked at her smugly, and ran after Mikey, preparing to wrestle him for my check. I knew I had got to Saera, and I could confidently and happily say; mission accomplished.
I couldn’t quite put my hand on the feeling in the pit of my stomach though. I should feel guilty after kissing him, but I didn’t and half of me was saying it was just a friendly kiss, but the other part was demanding for an explanation as to the feeling in my stomach, and why there was no guilt. I shrugged it off, and put it down to the fact that it was just a simple innocent kiss between two good friends for a good cause.

I caught sight of Mikey, attempting to hide my check down his pants, but tackled him sideways just in time, and easily managed to pry it from his hands. He was so weak bless him. He didn’t even class as a challenge, and I’m a girl. I made a mental note to watch out for him, as he wouldn’t last two minutes in a fight.
“It’s good to see you better.” he said, as he took a puff on his inhaler, as I attempted to straighten out the check, which had become crumpled as I pried it from Mikey’s grasp.
“Awe. Thank you.” I said, looking into his innocent brown eyes with a smile. “It’s good to feel better.” I replied, and he laughed, but we both instantly stopped, when Saera stormed through the room right past us, and slammed the front door shut.
“Bitch!” Mikey yelled after her, causing me to burst out laughing at him. I don’t know what Frank ever saw in her to be honest, besides a pretty face. She was a complete bitch and Frank definitely didn’t deserve that. He deserved someone a lot better than her.
“I hate her so much.” Frank mumbled as he joined us in the living room. Mikey and I laughed and I sat on the sofa next to frank, and looked at the check in my hands.
“Your first paycheck as a model.” Mikey said, looking up at me from the floor. I smiled at him, and turned to Frank.
“What did she want?” I asked, referring to Saera. He looked at me and rubbed his stressed out looking face with his hands.
“The usual. She was just after money.” he said, turning to me, with a small smile. The brightness gone from his eyes. This unnerved me. I’d never seen such emotion in his eyes. He’s always had bright playful eyes, but now they looked dull and tired.
“We should buy a cat and train it to attack her every time she comes here.” I suggested randomly, causing both Mikey and Frank to burst out laughing at my randomness. “I’m serious. Then I wont be lonely when you two go off to New York for your contract thingy.” I said, using air quotes on ‘contract thingy’. Mikey and Frank remained silent, and Mikey shot Frank a knowing look. I think I said the wrong thing. I could feel the tension in the room suffocating me.
“Dogs are better.” Mikey said randomly, causing me shoot him a grateful smile. He really is a hero. Don’t you think? I think I might make him a t shirt, with a logo on it. Well after I think of a superhero name for him.
“Nah uh. Cats are.” I argued, mock glaring into his brown eyes. He glared back, but it was more like squinting if I’m honest.
“Dogs.”
“Cats.”
“Dogs.”
“Cats.”
“MONKEYS!” Frank shouted, causing me and Mikey to instantly shut up. I swear the room went so quiet you could hear everyone’s heartbeats, almost like a mini organ orchestra. I looked at Mikey, a smile attempting to pull at my lips, no matter how hard I tried to hold it in. Mikey’s eyes glossed over, and I could see his lips twitching also, as he brought his gaze to mine. We then both looked at Frank, who sat there quietly; the same expression written across his face. He turned and met my gaze. I saw a twinkle in his eyes, and noticed the familiar brightness back. His lips stretched into a smile and we all burst out laughing.
“You guys suck.” Frank whined as I wiped the tears from my eyes, and attempted to calm down.

“I missed you guys so much.” I whined, and Frank pulled me sideways into him, so that my head was on his chest.
“We miss this Maxine too.” he said, and I could hear his heartbeat as though it was singing to me. “The sick one was no fun.” he said, and a smirk played across my lips.
“If I’m honest, I do miss lying in bed, whilst everyone does everything for me.” I said, and Frank and Mikey laughed. Franks chest rising and falling rapidly, causing my head to move with it.
“Oh Bob and Ray said they were coming round to see you, cause they missed their Max face.” Mikey piped up. I smiled to myself, at the thought that they’d actually missed me.

“Hey.” I said suddenly, and sitting up bolt straight. I turned and looked at Frank with one eyebrow raised, and a menacing look written across my face. “Where’s my present?” I asked him. My eyes boring into his bright hazel ones. He grinned a toothy grin, and raised his arms up.
“Your with it right now.” he said, as If it was the most obvious thing in the world. I narrowed my eyes in confusion, trying to figure it out. I turned and looked at Mikey for help. He shrugged his shoulders with the same look of confusion. We were both clueless.
“Fraaaaaank!” I whined, and pouted at him.
“Awe, you look so cute when you do that”. he said and pinched my cheeks. I glared at him and he instantly stopped, and pulled his hands away. “I am your present.” he said with a huge grin. “You get to pretend to be my fiancé. That’s the biggest present you could get.” he said with a toothy grin. I stared at him with no emotion.
“Ew. I’d rather have Mikey.” I said, making a disgusted face at Frank, before breaking out into a smile, at Frank’s hurt face. “I’m only joking.” I caved, lunging at him and hugging him. He wrapped his arms around me, leaving me with a felling that I was safe. Only Dylan ever had that effect on me, so it was weird when frank’s hugs suddenly had that effect on me.

There was a knock on the door, causing us all to lift our heads simultaneously, and look in the direction of the door as though we could see through the walls to find out who I was. I turned my head and stared at Mikey, telling him mentally to open the door. He turned his head and looked at me with a blank expression. His eyes then moved and landed on Frank’s.
“What?” he asked confused as to why we were looking at him like that.
“Get the door.” Frank said from beside me. It seemed Frank was just as lazy as me.
“Why do I have to get it?” he whined, narrowing his eyes and crossing his arms over his chest like a child, who was told he couldn’t have any candy.
“Because I’m lazy, and you’re closest.” I said with an innocent smile. Mikey just rolled his eyes.
“Because it might be Saera again.” Frank said. I doubt it was Louise, she’d only just left. I would have loved if it was her though. I’d love to slam the door in her pretty little face, however, I was just too plain lazy and comfortable to move and make the effort to see if it was her. Mikey continued to glare at Frank as there was anther knock at the door.
“You both suck.” he said as he got up and made his way to the door. I heard shuffling, and looked to see Bob emerging through the door way.

“MAX FACE!” he shouted, before running over and sitting on my lap and wrapping his arms around me neck, much like I’d done to Mikey earlier. I laughed at how childish he was being, and how childish I had been.
“Hey Bob.” I laughed
“Oh my god. Get off her you whore. Everyone knows she’s mine.” I heard the familiar sound of Ray, before he sat on Bob’s lap and wrapped his arms around both me and Bob. My legs ached under the weight, and the arms smothering me made it hard for me to breath.
“Get off! I think I just heard my leg snap!” I tried to shout, but it only came out as a loud mumble. The weight instantly removed itself and I let out a sigh of relief, rubbing my aching legs.
“Am I really that fat?” Bob asked quietly. I looked up to see him holding his hand over his heart. I smiled and shook my head.
“Of course you’re not, but both yours and Rays weight combined are pretty fucking heavy.” I said with a smile, and leaning back on Frank, who wrapped his arm around my shoulder, as I watched Bob intently.
“It’s Ray. I told him he should lay off the pies.” Bob said shamefully, shaking his head sorrowfully, and patting Ray’s stomach, causing me to laugh, and Ray to stare at Bob as though he had three heads. “I keep trying to tell him, but-” Bob said, pausing and shaking his head again, “It’s like…a fat kid’s heroine. It’s cruel to make him quit cold turkey.” he said, placing a hand on Ray’s shoulder reassuringly.
“Mmm. Turkey…” Ray said, a he stared off into space, almost in a trance. This of course caused us all to burst out laughing.
“What have you fed him?” I asked Ray, as I motioned to Bob with my eyes, as he was bent over, laughing uncontrollably.
“I don’t know. He’s been like this since yesterday.” he said, looking down at Bob, as he sank to the floor, clutching his stomach.

“I’m gonna go get changed.” I piped up randomly, after realizing I was still in my pj’s. Well pj’s bottoms and a vest top. I made my way out of the room, and was halfway up the stairs when the sound of my name caught my attention. I stopped and turned around to see Ray jogging up the stairs to me. I looked down at him with confusion, and he held out his hand to me.
“What?” I asked, but stopped when I realized there was something in his hand. I took it and looked at it.
My Chemical Romance- Three Cheers for Sweet Revenge



Authors Note: What do you think is really up with Saera? Do you think she'll cause problems in the future? Let me know with a review :)
xoxo. t.iero
Sign up to rate and review this story