Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > The Only One For Me(?)

The Only One For Me(?)-The 8th

by annabel-lee 7 reviews

First of all, THANK YOU to sheXxie, GreenDaySavedMyLife, and jodiethejodster! Yay for Gerard right!? But what about Frankie boy? Let me just say, there's drama. More from Gerard!

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama,Horror,Romance - Characters: Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way - Published: 2011-03-15 - Updated: 2011-03-15 - 537 words - Complete

1Exciting
Back in the caffeteria, I couldn't find Frank. He wasn't anywhere. I decided to text him.
Hey Frank, I'm really sorry about earlier. I really need to talk to you.
I hit send. Ten minutes went by, no reply. Where could he be? I ducked into the bathroom and called up Frankie's phone. No answer. Frankie never DIDN'T pick up. I tried again. No answer.
$h!t, I was starting to lose my nerve. What if he doesn't like me? What if he's straight? What if he hates me now? What if he's a homophobe? What if he's gay and that's why he was mad about Kimberly and he decides to never talk to me again? What if he gets majorly creeped out? What ifI say something wrong? What if-STOP IT! God, he either likes me or doesn't. My heart sunk at the second part. Still, Frankie was missing.
Soon, lunch was over and the day continued to soar by without Frankie. He was nowhere. Absolutely nowhere. All I could think about was holding him. Feeling the warmth of his body against me. School let out and I went to Frank's house. His mom answered the door.
"Hi Mrs. Iero. Umm, do you now where Frank is?"
"Hi sweetie! Hmmmm...I haven't seen him. Why don't you come in and we'll wait for him. I have coffee!" she said with a smile. I came in and she gestured to the couch. As I sat down she went to the kitchen to get coffee.
Frank's mom was young. Maybe 35 at most. She was cool too. She didn't act old or weried at all. Frank's dad was gone. Frankie had been abused by him, badly. Eventually the sick b@$tered was stabbed to death by a gang member. Daddy hadn't let mommy get off with out any trouble. Frank's mom, Linda, had a scar above her right brow as a reminder. Everything that happened ha taken a toll on Frank, practically breaking him in to bits. He started cutting him self. Slicing up his beautiful arms while his dad bruised his gorgeous face. I knew something was wrong, but I couldn't to get Frankie to say. One day I saw the scars, the thin raised lines all over his wrists. He had soo many cuts and bruises it was hard to look. I remember him breaking down crying, then telling me. I marched to his house and stood up to his dad. I got a black eye and five broken ribs. Frank wasn't so lucky. His mom tried to stop his dad. Linda ended up knocked out, leaving Frank to fend for himself. He almost died, bloodied, bruised, battered, broken.
I shuddered at the memory.
"Are you cold?" she asked setting down my cofee. I shook my head. Three cups later, then two hours after that, still no Frankie. Both of us were worried. "Maybe I should go look for him."
"No, it's okay. I will. It's cold and I really need to find him anyway. It was nice seeing you, Mrs. Iero." I said getting my shoes back on. She waved, smiling. I went out to find Frankie, to tell him I love him. But where was he?
Sign up to rate and review this story