Categories > Movies > Pirates of the Caribbean > That's The Way I Like It

Hate & Love

by mybloodyvalentine

Jenna makes up with Cutler...again...

Category: Pirates of the Caribbean - Rating: NC-17 - Genres: Romance - Warnings: [X] - Published: 2011-03-15 - Updated: 2011-03-15 - 2504 words

?Blocked
Okay, sure, so I was being mean, but Cutler totally deserved it. After all, he had lied to me constantly over the last few most important months of my life. He had been my refuge, holding me up whenever I was going to fall and hiding me from cruel men like Ian. Unfortunately, that had all been temporarily. It longer existed and I was on my own.

As I cussed at him, Cutler's lower lip actually trembled slightly and silent tears started streaming down his cheeks. He sighed and whispered between tears, "I'm so sorry...so sorry..." Unable to get any other words out, Cutler choked and buried his head in his hands. Chest heaving, he managed to get out, "I still love you, my dear Jenna. I always will even if you hate me..."

Oh god, now why did he have to be so damn sweet and irresistible? I no longer had any defenses. He had broken them down one by one and now the real me was going to come through. In a quiet voice, I whispered his name, "Cutler?" Cutler looked up at me sadly as if he expected me to spill more hate words to him. But no, I couldn't. I crammed our lips together in a suffocating kiss instead. Yes, I know, that was a big mistake but what are you suppose to do when you've got hormones racing?

Cutler looked very stunned. He stared at me completely frozen while I pushed our lips together. My arms somehow found their way to his neck and wrapped around it. Cutler was still frozen although the tears were no longer dribbling down his face. Needing his love, I pushed my tongue into his mouth and explored around, stroking anything and everything.

When I finally needed to break off my crazy kiss from lack of air, I stumbled back and looked at my feet in an ashamed manner. I guess there was no reason to be ashamed though. Cutler stepped forward to me and wrapped his arms around my waist and brought our lips back together in a fierce kiss. The passion was kind of overflowing after so many days of pointedly ignoring each other.

Cutler ran his hand down my slippery back and I took a step backwards to the bedroom. Unfortunately, my foot was still slick and I ended up falling over onto my back. Thank god there was a rug behind me to cushion my fall. I lifted my arms up to Cutler so that he could bring me to the bed, but we weren't going to make it there in time, so he just knelt beside me.

Cutler seemed a bit shy as he leaned down to touch me. A little pink blush crossed his cheeks as his eyes ran over my body stretched out prone in front of him. Blinking up, I asked, "What is it? Am I uglier now? You keep blushing whenever you look at my body." Frowning at him, I crossed my arms over my chest and gave him a hurt look.

"No," Cutler reassured me as he leaned down to gently remove my hands covering my breasts. "But you do look different. You're more beautiful and that intimidates me." Kind of confused still, I said, "I don't get it." Cutler sighed and gazed down at my chest as he put a hand over my breast, "You don't need to get it. Just relax and enjoy."

As my nipple strained up to Cutler's palm, I still thought about what he had said. How the hell could I be the one intimidating him? He was the one who had had sex countless times (well, I assumed that knowing how horny he was) and he was the one always in charge. So to be honest, he was making no sense at all. I kind of forget about my trail of thought though as Cutler started massaging the lumps on my chest, causing me to stiffened under him and close my eyes.

Cutler rubbed my nipples with his thumbs and leaned over me to look into my eyes. However, my eyes were still closed, so I could see nothing. Sighing, Cutler instead fastening his lips around my nipple and sucked down hard on it. I squealed and reached down to dig my hands into his hair. Would this be the very last time I would dig my hands into his hair?

Cutler crouched beside me and abandoned my nipple. I opened one eye to see what he was doing. He pulled my legs apart so there was a V-shape in between them. Lying on his belly perpendicular to me, he propped his chest up on my thigh and rested his head between my legs. Tilting it to the left, he started licking up and down my slit mercilessly.

"God, Cutler..." I moaned as I started dripping all over his tongue. Cutler licked me with little kitten-like laps. His tongue dove in and out of my slit very quickly and then swirled around my special spot. Now that I was really wet and warm, Cutler slithered up my body and straddled me, his hands going to my chest again. He looked down into my eyes and positioned himself over me.

"Jenna," he whispered, "I love you." I pulled him down on me and nibbled on his lips as our wet skin made contact. Hard and slick, I could feel Cutler pressing against me. Releasing his mouth, I moaned, "Oh please, just do it..." Cutler nodded and easily entered my molten chambers boiling within. I stroked his body, starting from his shoulders and then to his sides.

Naked, wet Cutler was just way too irrisistable. The two of us joined together so easily that it was like perfect. If couples were predestined for each other, Cutler and I certainly were because we fit together like two puzzle pieces. Neither of us were in the mood for sweet lovemaking today. Cutler thrust deep and hard into me and I responded with equal about of force.

After only a few strokes, Cutler was already sweating and I was groaning loudly. He continued the relentless slamming and I continued to undulate up and down underneath him. Before long, all that could be heard was our bodies slapping together and our pants mixed with whimpers here and there. Cutler was bringing me to a peak fast and there would be no resisting it.

Cutler leaned down to bite the side of my neck as he thrust deep into me and stroked along my g-spot. I screamed and hit my peak just as Cutler did. I must've given him a really good orgasm because he called, "God, I love you. I love you...I fucking love you!" The two of us released and rolled onto our sides with exhaustion, Cutler still buried within me.

I scooted up next to him and looked him in the eye, "I'm s-sorry about e-earlier. I d-didn't mean it." I did feel bad for saying that I fucking hated him. That was pretty mean despite that he was getting married to some bitch. Well, okay, it's mean to call her a bitch too since she might be a really nice woman for Cutler. But anyways...

Cutler hugged me and nodded, "It's already forgotten. It's obvious why you're angry. I'll always love you though no matter what happens." Cutler started to slid out of me, but I stopped him. Burying my face in his chest to smell his sweet scent mixed with sweat, I murmured, "Just stay inside me. I want you in there for as long as possible." After all, this would be our last time together.

Cutler nodded and we remained joined and naked on the floor, me trying not to break down crying and Cutler stroking my back and frowning as he looked at the message Ian had branded into my flesh. I'm not sure how long we laid there for, but there eventually came a point where we both had to get ready. So much for the bath cleaning us up. We both smelled like a mixture of sex and sweat.

"Come on," Cutler said eventually, standing up and offering his hand to me. I took it and let him haul me to my feet. We exchanged a long, sad look before going into the bedroom to dress. I slipped my dress over my head while Cutler dressed in black pants, a white shirt, and an attractive greenish-blue colored jacket. I didn't realize just how good he looked in that color until now.

After dressing in silence, Cutler tossed me a comb for my hair and some lipstick. I raked through my hair and found my hairs no longer came out in big clumps. After smearing some lipstick on my mouth, I looked into the mirror. I was starting to wish the dress wasn't so low cut. After all, all that was going to do was make Ian jump on me later this afternoon.

Cutler looked at me and focused on my lips. He leaned forward as if to kiss me, but pulled back at the last minute instead and took my hand. Cutler led me to the door and I looked around the house one last time. I had gotten used to living here. To be honest, I had lived like Cutler's wife over the last three weeks although we never actually ended up sharing a bed since I had been mad at him prior to earlier today. Now I realized that my efforts at pretending to be mad at him had been wasted.

We crossed the stone street slowly without looking around. Neither of us were in a rush to get anywhere, especially me. As soon as this was over, I would go back to Ian and only god knew what he would do with me then. And Cutler...what of Cutler? He was getting married soon. I didn't know when, but then again, I didn't really want to know either.

Much too soon, we reached Cutler's office. He pulled the door open and waved me inside without looking at me. I stepped reluctantly inside, feeling hurt and broken emotionally. My heart was breaking; I was going to give up the only man I had ever loved and cared for and deep inside, I knew he loved me too. So why were we not married? Because of goddamn Ian!

Getting quite upset at the whole situation, I kicked the ground and randomly burst out, "Fuck Ian!" Cutler had sat down at his desk and was going through some papers. He looked up at me expressionlessly and said, "Now do you really think that's proper speech, dear?" My lip trembled as I looked at Cutler. He was acting like he had when we had first met; hard and closed.

Frowning, I did my best to keep from crying and instead looked out the window. Mr. Mercer was leading a group of people including one Mr. James Norrington. He was dirty, unshaven, and his clothes were ripped and tattered. That still didn't mean he was attractive though. My heart leaped into my throat for two reasons: James looking quite attractive and Ian scaring me.

"Cutler..." I started out as I watched the group approach. I noticed poor James was shackled. That seemed quite unnecessary if you asked me. Without looking up at me, Cutler continued reading his papers and said emotionlessly, "I'm trying to work here." That little comment felt like a slap in the face. So Cutler didn't even want to talk to me now?

I couldn't help but sniffle a little. It seemed as if our past together was just going to be a dream now. Everything would change and it would be as if I had never known Cutler so intimately. Trying not to cry, I brought up a hand to guard my face so Cutler couldn't see my tears and I ended up sniffling a bit more. I was too upset not to. You would cry too if you were in my situation.

Sighing, Cutler finally said in that same tone of voice, "Come here." Obedient as ever, I crossed the floor and stood in front of Cutler with my head down. He frowned when he saw me and suddenly opened his arms to me. The two of us hugged tightly and shared one last kiss. This one was different than before; it was sweet and full of love and had nothing to do with sex.

When we parted, I ran my hands down and placed them on his chest as I said for the last time, "I love you, Cutler." Cutler bit his lip and nodded. He tried to speak, but thought better of it. Instead, he leaned down and whispered shakily in my ear, "I'll always love you, my little darling. You can still come visit me. You'll always be welcome in my home."

I nodded, thinking I would never go visit Cutler again. He was going to be married. I couldn't just go visiting a married man. There was a knock at the door and Cutler and I quickly drew apart. Cutler wiped his eyes and cleared his throat before sitting down at the desk and calling out, "Yes, Mr. Mercer, come in. And take your prisoners with you."

The door opened and Ian stepped in, looking quite satisfied with himself. I was surprised when he didn't notice me right away. Cutler motioned to the shackles binding James' wrists and said coldly, "Those won't be necessary." At his words, Ian came forward and dropped a letter in front of Cutler. They were the letters that Elizabeth had bargained for to get her life back.

Thinking carefully, I remembered there were three letters: one for Will Turner, one for Lizzy, and a third for James. Stepping forward, James said in a surly voice, "I took the liberty of signing my name on those." Cutler looked up at James and tilted his head curiously, "Then you must have something to bargain for. Do you have the compass?"

"No, better," James said, pulling out a cloth bag with something inside it. "The heart of Davy Jones." I looked from James to Cutler in confusion. The heart of Davy Jones? What was that? It wasn't an actual heart...was it? And who the hell was Davy Jones? Cutler apparently knew. His eyes widened and he stared at the heart in wonder and leaned forward.

Cutler leaned forward and sniffed the heart, wearing a strange expression. At about the same time, the door slammed open, revealing something that wasn't quite human or animal. He was tall, at least a good foot taller than me, and had fierce eyes and was covered with tentacles kind of like an octopus. I had no idea what or who he was, but I immediately cowered against the wall. The fish person didn't want anything to do with me though. He stomped towards Cutler and growled, "Where is it?"
Sign up to rate and review this story