Categories > Movies > Pirates of the Caribbean > That's The Way I Like It

Blame

by mybloodyvalentine

Jenna is in for a shock...

Category: Pirates of the Caribbean - Rating: NC-17 - Genres: Romance - Warnings: [R] - Published: 2011-03-15 - Updated: 2011-03-15 - 2209 words

?Blocked
Cutler had hidden the heart as soon as the newcomer stepped inside. A thin smile formed on his mouth as he replied, "Ah, Jones, I thought we might be having a visit from you. The heart is safe in a place inaccessible to the likes of you. You do know what this means, do you not?" Cutler raised his eyes at the figure, who was obviously Davy Jones.

Davy growled something incomprehensible that nobody could hear. I tried to glue myself to the wall as I tried to get away from Davy. Cutler, however, seemed unfazed. He looked at Davy calmly and said, "It means that the East India Trading Company now has power over you. You will, of course, follow our laws and our standards from now on."

Davy cocked an eyebrow at him, waiting for Cutler to explain the laws and standards. Cutler smiled smugly, looking much too happy as he ordered Davy about, "Firstly, I want you to go and sink all the pirate ships you can find. Demolish them. Secondly, I want you to kill your pet. The sea monster needs to go. Is this clear to you or need I write it down?"

Davy cussed under his breath and stomped out of the room. I didn't get it. It sure looked like Davy wasn't going to obey everything Cutler had just said. I couldn't help myself from speaking, "What was that about? Shouldn't we go after him?" All eyes in the room turned to me. I stiffened as Ian looked at me, looking at all the wrong places as usual.

When James saw me, he smiled, "Jenna!" He walked over and took my hand. Unable to resist, he gave me a little hug. I hugged him back, unaware of the way Ian's eyes flashed and the hurt in Cutler's eyes. I smiled happily back up at James and said, "I've missed you! Where on earth have you been? It's so good to see you're back."

James grinned happily at me, "I was off fetching the heart of Davy Jones. See, now that we have the heart, we can command Davy to do whatever we want. After all, we could stab the heart any time and end his own life." I thought about this for a moment and realized that it all made sense. I nodded, still smiling since I was so happy to see James.

Ian cleared his throat and gave Cutler a confused look, "The girl...didn't you say she was dead?" Cutler's expression was unreadable and he didn't even bother to glance in my direction as he replied, "So it seemed. Apparently, the doctors were able to bring her back to health after a long coma. So here she is, all ready to go back to your home. I'm sure you've missed her."

Yeah right, like Ian would ever miss me. Maybe he missed having my body to abuse, but I highly doubt he actually missed me. Ian's eyes still roamed over me and he raised an eyebrow in surprise, "What did you do to her? Her tits are a lot bigger." Cutler stayed expressionless, but I noticed he balled his hands into fists under the desk where nobody could see them.

"I hardly think that kind of talk is appropriate for my office, a place of business," Cutler pointed out. "Now why don't you take her along with you and go home? Mr. Norrington and I have a few things to discuss." I was surprised to see Cutler actually give James a genuine smile. I guess he was happy with him for retrieving the heart for him.

Ian shrugged and hurried across the room. He wrapped his arm around my waist and lowered it to squeeze my ass as we walked out of Cutler's office. I turned back to look at Cutler and James one last time. Cutler was watching Ian with a murderous expression on his face. The door clicked shut and I was left alone with Ian once more. I wasn't sure if he was angry or not.

Ian walked me back to the new house in silence and kicked the door open. He brought me into the bedroom and stood back to get a good look at me. This bedroom was much bigger than the last one, as was the whole house. I couldn't decide if that was a good thing or a bad thing. Ian sat on the bed and looked me up and down before he murmured, "So you survived, I see."

I nodded tensely and waited to see what he would do next. I didn't see any reason for him to be mad at me. After all, it wasn't my fault if I had died or something. But who knew? Ian didn't exactly think properly. He sat watching me on the bed and said, "You look much better now, you know. I don't know what Lord Beckett did to you, but it worked. Go ahead and strip."

I knew this was going to happen. Feeling more embarrassed than usual, I lowered my dress and dropped it to the ground. Ian looked at me and grinned malevolently. He crossed the floor and placed his hands on my hips as he licked a circle around each of my nipples before he cupped both my breasts in his hands and said, "Mm, now when did they get all big and squishy?"

I stayed frozen and waited to see what Ian was going to do. Tilting his head, he said, "Let's take a bath, I'm all dirty and you stink." This time, I couldn't deny that. It was true; I did smell like a mixture of sweat and sex. I was sure glad that Ian hadn't been able to figure out what exactly I smelled like or else hell was going to break loose like last time.

Waiting patiently, I watched Ian get out the tub and fill it with water. Once it was full, Ian stripped and got in. He looked at me expectantly and asked, "Well? What are you waiting for? Go ahead and get in." Knowing that I should obey Ian, I walked over to the tub and slowly lowered myself into it. Ian immediately started touching me all over.

Sighing, I closed my eyes and pretended not to pay any attention as Ian squeezed and pinched my chest. I swear he just couldn't keep his hands off of me. After a while, he finally got bored with me and said, "Suck me." He pushed my head down towards his thighs. Frowning, I gave him a what-the-hell look. I mean, how could I suck him without drowning?

"Do it!" Ian commanded, pushing my head underwater. I blinked and slowly opened my mouth as I took in Ian's tip as well as a whole lot of water. It choked me as I started to suck him and I had to come up for breath. My head broke the surface as I sputtered. Ian signed with annoyance and pushed me back down, saying, "Come on, don't be such a bitch."

Ian shoved my head under the water and I had to suffer through another mouthful of water as I took more of him in my mouth and started sucking up and down. Ian was in a hurry though. He grabbed my hair and pushed me forward, slamming himself deep into my throat. I coughed, choked, and squirmed. Ian started pushing deeper into my throat and I felt like I was going to die.

Ian continued pushing my head until there was too much water and Ian in my mouth. The clear water blurred until I couldn't make anything out at all. All I could feel was Ian stabbing in the back of my mouth. I couldn't breathe, let alone do anything else. My eyes closed and I passed out underwater, going completely limp. I would honestly be surprised if Ian even realized he was drowning me.

I was woken up the next morning with a sharp kick in my side. My eyes fluttered open and my stomach heaved. Rolling onto my belly, I threw up a whole lot of water as well as some over shit and then stared up at Ian in disappointment. To be honest, I kind of wished he had just killed me. What was the point of going on anymore without Cutler?

"I'm going out and I'll be out all day," Ian informed me. "I could lock you up, but I think you learned your lesson last time, didn't you?" Chuckling, Ian backed out of the door and slammed it behind him. I choked up more water and laid in bed sick for pretty much the whole day. There was really nothing to do or anywhere to go. What was there to do without Cutler?

After a whole day of misery, I finally decided it was time to do something. I couldn't just waste away here in Ian's home. Grabbing my dress, I slipped it on and walked a bit unsteadily towards the door. It was late out and if I had been thinking straight, I wouldn't have dared to leave the house. After all, Ian said he would be back tonight. What if I was gone when he came back?

But of course, I wasn't quite thinking right. I slipped out the door and hurried out onto the pavement. Having no idea where I was going, I let my feet take me wherever I wanted to go. After a while of aimless walking, I found myself in front of Cutler's house. Oh god, so I couldn't even stay away for one day. So much for never seeing him again.

The question now was whether to actually go in or not. I told him I would stay away. But again, he had told me that I was always welcome here. God, it was so hard to make up my mind! I paced back and front of Cutler's door for about ten minutes before I summoned up my nerve and decided to just go in. I missed him too much. I had to see him.

I tried the door, but it was locked. Locked? Now that was odd. In all the while I had known Cutler, he had never had the door locked before. Having no idea why the frigging door was locked, I knocked softly. Still, nobody came to answer the door. Having no idea what the hell was going on, I stood outside the door with my hand on my hip.

After another few minutes of just standing there, I suddenly realized that there was light coming from the parlor. I knew peeking into someone's house probably wasn't the best thing to do, but hey, I couldn't help it. Sneaking around to the parlor window, I looked inside and saw nothing. Shit. By this point, I was already sneaking around Cutler's property. It couldn't hurt to do a little more sneaking...could it? As I would soon learn, apparently it could. Boundaries were for a reason.

My feet took me all the way around the house. I peered in every window, but there was always nothing. I was just about to give up when I came to the bedroom window. It didn't even look like there was light coming from it at first, but if you stared long enough, you could see a faint glow coming from within. It was probably candle light. Perhaps one candle?

Standing on my tiptoes, I peered in through the window and gasped. Cutler was lying naked on the bed with his head against the pillow, eyes closed and lips parted. A beautiful (and yes, she was very beautiful) woman was riding him with her hands on his chest as she bounced up and down upon him. Cutler's hands were pressed firmly to her naked waist.

My jaw dropped as I watched the two of them making love. The woman's dark locks streamed out behind her and she suddenly came to a standstill. Moaning and groaning came from within the room, followed my loud screams as the two reached orgasms. My heart felt like someone was squeezing it. Their grip on my heart was so strong that it was squeezing it until it burst into two.

Silent tears ran down my face as I watched Cutler open his eyes. He smiled at the woman and pulled her down next to him. Their lips touched once, twice, and a third time. Cutler stroked her body and whispered something in her ear. He slid out of her and wrapped a blanket around their figures. My vision started blurring as I watched them.

Having seen enough, I slumped to the ground in a mess of tears. Suddenly, rain broke out and started pouring down from the heavens. I was soaked in less than a few minutes and I didn't even care. My dress clung to me and I started shivering, yet I still didn't move. What right did that woman have to fuck Cutler like that? He belonged inside of me, not her. But again, who was I? I was a young girl with absolutely no status and I was already married. So who's fault was this really? Mine or Cutler's?
Sign up to rate and review this story