Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > It's so wrong, yet so right.

Chapter 5.(:

by PatrickIsTheSex 5 reviews

Hehe(: I'm super hyper right nowXD. So this is gonna be a bit...uhh, yeaaah.

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: G - Genres:  - Published: 2011-03-17 - Updated: 2011-03-18 - 955 words

2Exciting
hey hey (: THIS IS IMPORTANT: I need a girlfriend for Mikey. Anyone? Hehe XD I'll need to know what you want to look like, be called and how you act e.g hyper, normal etc. Thanksiee(:

Frank POV
I was waiting outside Gerards classroom for him. I was nervous for some reason. I don't know why though. I sighed and sat down on the floor. I started searching through my bag looking for my skeleton gloves. I did a small happy dance when I found them slipping them on and then carrying on on my happy dance until I heard a small laugh behind me. "Nice dance, Frankie, but please don't take that up as a profession." Gerard said smirking and taking hold of my hand. I smiled up at him "You know you liked it" I replied winking at him. (I nearly wrote wanking lol) "Of course I did, you were shaking that sexy ass of yours" he said with a cheecky grin. I let out a small laugh and climbed in to the car. "Wanna sleep over Frankie?" Mikey asked me leaning forward. "Oh, um, sure" I said. Gee looked over at me wiggling his eyebrows making me laugh. "What are you laughing at?" mikey asked me puzzled. "Oh, nothing" I said turning to look out the window.

Gerard POV
What to do, what to do. I could try and lure frank into my bed or mark papers. I don't actually think I could get frank in my bed yet though. So I'll just makeout with him. "Hey Frankie" I purred pulling him into my lap. I didn't have to worry about mikey because he'd gone to get bob, ray and pizza. "Hey gee, what's up?" he said wrapping his arms around my neck. "Mhm, well, Mikeys out, and well, Im..I'm just gonna shut up now and make out with you" I said pulling him closer and placing my lips on his. It was magical, fireworks. I never thought i'd exeperience this with someone. But I think Frank is the one. I tugged on his hair and started exploring his mouth with my tounge. He started nibbling my bottom lip earning a moan from me before he pushed me down so he was lying on top of me. We were just getting into it when I heard "Frank, Gerard? Where are are you? I have pizza!" mikey shouted causing frank to jump and bite down on lip and also going flying to the floor. "Ow!" I said placing two finges to lip realising I was bleeding. "Sorry Gee Gee." Frank said standing up. "Its fine" I said placing some tissue on my lip. "Woah! What happened to you?" mikey asked me walking into the kitchen. "I was jacking off and came so hard some landed on my lip and made it bleed." I said my voice dripping with sarcasm. "One, Ew, Gross and two I'm never gonna ask you anything again Gerard Arthur Way" Mikey said walking back to where bob ray and frank were. "So, what are you ladies, with the exception of frank who is actually a dude, doing tonight? And can I join you?" I asked sweetly sitting on mikeys lap and Putting on my puppy dog look. "Sure! Were gonna have a threesome in your bed" Mikey said enthusiastically. "Make that a foursome and I call Frank" I replied sitting on Franks lap snuggling close to him. He laughed and wrapped an arm around my waist.

It was around 11pm and we were all watching Saw, witch I absolutley loved. I'm guessing frank didn't though because he jumped into my lap and hid his face in my neck and wrapped his arms around my neck. "Aw, poor Frankie baby" I said rubbing his back and kissing the top of his head. "Gee gee, I'm scared" he whimpered snuggling closer. I gently got the blanket he'd been using and wrapped it around him. I gently started rocking him and whispering soothing words into his ear. After the film ended Mikey suggested we watched Nightmare Before Christmas (Love that film!) and frank started jumping up and down in my lap causng a, ahem, problem. "Frankie, can you move a sec? I need the bathroom." I whispered when mikey started the film and wthout looking at me he curled up on the seat he'd previously been sitting on. After i'd been to the bathroom to "relieve" myself I sat down and frankie crawled back into my lap.
Frank POV.
He totally thinks I'm stupid. I know he had a bner. It was fun causing it aswell. Hehe. Aw, I like doing things to Gee. It was fun and slighlty turned me on. Especially just when he got a boner and- I'm getting a little bit too excited here.

After we'd watched a few more films we were all tired and it was 3am in the morning. I crawled off gee's lap and cuddled up to his side knowing he was gonna get up and go to bed. "Im tired, I'm gonna go to bed. You coming Frank?" Gerard said holdng out his hand for me. "Sure" I said smiling. I linked my fingers with his and stood up. "Dont do anything we wouldn't do!" Mikey shouted as we walked towards Gerards bedroom. "Does that mean we can do anything?" I asked him. "Hell yeah!" he said. I stripped down (Hey Hey!) to my t shirt and boxers and gerard did the same. "C'mere frank" Gerard said holding his arms out. I giggled and cuddled up to him. "Night night, baby" He said gently kissing the top of my head. "Night Gee Gee" I sad sighing and falling asleep in his arms.
Sign up to rate and review this story