Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > It's so wrong, yet so right.

Chapter 6.

by PatrickIsTheSex 6 reviews

Hmm, it's Saturday. And when frank wakes up and gets dressed and goes unto the kitchen he meets a girl called Sara. (: who is she? Is she a whore? Of course she isn't! I can't believe you thought t...

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: G - Genres:  - Published: 2011-03-19 - Updated: 2011-03-20 - 1124 words

1Ambiance
heya(: what's up? Read on. Read on.
What are you listening to right now? I'm listening to Misfits :D


frank POV
I woke up and looked at the clock. It was 11am. I let out a small groan and slipped out of Gerards arms and got dressed. I was hungry so I quietly went out of Gerards bedroom and went to the kitchen. "Morning Frank" mikey said. "nffgh" I replied making some coffee. I quickly drank two cups and smiled at mikey and some randomer. I looked at mikey questionly. "Frank, this is my girlfriend, her names Sara" he told me. She smiled and jumped up and gav me a hug. She was about 5'4 and had platinum blonde hair. When she smiled at me she had pearly White teeth and a colourful lip ring. I also noticed she had her ears pierced. She was wearing a sushi print David and goliath shirt, green converse and skinny jeans. I smiled at her and sad hey. "Hi! I'm Sara! I've heard soo much about you! Do you like skittles? I do!" she sad excitedly pulling out a packet and eating one. She offered me and mikey one. "No thanks" I said sitting on the other side of mikey. She bent Down to grab her bag (which was shaped like a unicorn) and that's when I noticed her tattoo. It was awsome! It was a spiderweb on her elbow! "Nice tattoo" I said. "Thank you!" she said pulling out another packet of skittles and opening them.

After about 10 minuets and me noticing Sara had Grey/Blue eyes gerard walked in. "Morning Sara, Morning Mikey" he said giving Sara a hug and ruffling mikeys hair who swatted his hand away. He walked over to me pouting. "I woke up to an empty bed" he said wrapping his arms around my waist. I giggled because I'd moved from the chair to the counter top and I had to look Down at him. I smiled at him and kissed his forehead. "Mikey, where's Bob and Ray" Gerard asked. "Um, they went...somewhere" he said before turning his attention back to making out with Sara. He laughed and sat on my lap. "Hey! No fair! I'm not a chair" I said not expecting him to sit on me. "Well, shut up." he said cuddling up to me.

I was worried. Hadn't mikey been suspicious yet? I mean, me and Gerard are acting like a couple but we aren't one...are we? He hasn't asked me and I haven't asked him. I really did like him though. Alot. He's...amazing, kind, funny, sweet and everything else. Can I just shine him up and put him in my pocket? No? Okay.

Me, Mikey, Sara and Gerard spent the day just talking and I learnt that Sara loved coffee, unicorns and skittles. It was quite funny really her and mikey were the perfect match. We decided to watch Spongebob and me and sara were singing along to the theme tune and dancing whilst Gerard and Mikey just sat there laughing at us. We finished with a bow befre jumping on them and tickling their sides. We were all laughing so much we fell off the sofa. Which made us laugh even more. All of a sudden Sara stood up. Looking serious. "Shut the fuck up. How dare you laugh whilst we could be watching spongebob!" she said sitting cross legged on the floor. We sat down and I jumped into Gerards lap. He smiled down at me and kissed my lips. I looked back at the screen and started watching spongebob. But I wasn't even concentrating I was thinking about this whole thing between me and Gerard. He just kissed me. I don't mind. But what does it mean to him? I'm so confused!

I must have fell asleep during spongebob because when I woke up I was being carried by someone. I looked up confused and smiled sleepily at Gerard before laying my head on his shoulder and falling back to sleep.
Gerard POV.
We were about 10 minuets into spongebob I noticed that Frank was fast asleep. I smiled and gently got up whilst keeping him in my arms. He had looked tired before so I'm not suprised he fell to sleep. I was walking Up the stairs to my room when I saw Franks eyes open and he smiled at me gently and rested his head on my shoulder and going back to sleep. I gently placed him on the bed and put the covers over him. I gently kissed his forehead before going to take a shower.

When I gt out the shower I wiped the condensation of the mirror and looked into it (obviously) I sighed. Why am I even bothering to impress Frank? I'm so ugly. I should just be locked in a room far far away with no windows. I sighed and felt a tear slide den my face. I might aswell just kill myself. I don't deserve anyone. I sai on the floor and just let the tears flow. Frank must have heard me because he came into the bathroom. "Gee? What's wrong?" he asked sitting next to me. "Dont look at me! If I was you I'd have already left. I'm so ugly frankie! Why do you even bother being around me?" I asked him sobbing. "Woah! Gerard! Your not ugly! You beautiful! You shouldn't believe anything else anyone says! Or what you think if your gonna think that!" he exclaimed pulling me into his lap and stroking my hair. "You really believe that?" you don't think I'm ugly?" I whispered. "You would loom hot in a plastic bag Gee" he said cupping my face and kissing my lips gently. "Why don't we get you into bed" he said before standing up and taking hold of my hand.

"Sit" he told me pointing to the bed. I did as I was told and he sat behind me gently frying my hair. When he had finished he kissed the top of my head before he got up. "In" he sad pulling the covers back. I smiled and climbed into my bed. He climbed in and wrapped his arms around my waist. "Dont let anyone tell you your ugly Gee" he told me kissing my cheek and snuggling closer to me. I smiled and repeated what he'd said in my own head. That's what I'm going to try and do then. If he believes I'm beautiful I'm just going to block out anything anyone else says about how I look. I don't care what anyone else but my Frankie thinks.

Soo? Whatcha think? Review please and I'll give you a sex slave of your person of choice!
Sign up to rate and review this story