Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Wait! I'm Related To Them!?!?

That Was A Close One

by XxRed_AlertxX 0 reviews

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres:  - Published: 2011-03-18 - Updated: 2011-03-18 - 1091 words

0Unrated
Ashkie POV

When Tiffany saw me she freaked which I thought was pretty funny. Now she was on the ground with Pete Wetnz, her dream guy, over her. I smiled at Gerard and said, "Okay are you ready to explain to these fans?" He laughed and said, "Yup. Are you ready?" I nodded and waited for Pete and Tiffany to get up.

Once they were up they like wouldn't leave each other's side. I just rolled my eyes and told Gerard to start. "Okay," he started "as you five have known this girl has been hanging out with us and everyone is wondering why. Well it's because….." He cut of right their to let me finish. I shook my head and said, "Because I'm his and Mikey's little sister. Yup."

All five of them went crazy talking amongst themselves and grabbing their phones and texting friends. I smiled as Frank said, "Alright now that we've got that done. Who wants to take a picture with me?" Everyone laughed and started to take pictures and sign autographs.

One of the kids came up to the band and said, "Uh can I get a pic with all of you?" The guys smiled and Gerard said, "Yeah that's what were here for." So they all stood up and got ready for the picture. Suddenly the guy looked around and then at me saying, "You too. Your part of My Chem now, so you should be in the picture. I also sort of was uh…. wondering if you would take a picture with me after."

I smiled, walked over, and said, "Uh…okay and sure I'll take a pic with you after. I mean that's what we're here for right?" Gerard laughed when he noticed that I had quoted him and pulled me under his arm for the picture. I smiled, laughing into the camera that was now taking a picture. Then I took a separate picture with the guy and signed his shirt.

Once we were done Tiffany basically attacked me. "Okay tell me now! Tell me!" she said while hooked on Pete's arm.

I smiled and said, "Okay. Well a while ago those two, Mikey and Gee, showed up at my house and my mom told me I was adopted. Then I moved in with them and they asked me to join their band. So yeah here we are today."

I smiled at Tiff and then looked at Gee and Mikey who were smiling at me. I went over to them and hugged both of them as Tiff was saying, "Oh My Gee! This all happened to you since the last day of school?" I smiled and nodded as a voice said, "Okay concerts about to start lets get going."

We all said goodbye to the fans except for Tiffany who was allowed to stay behind. We all went back to our buses to grab some last minute things. I watched as Pete pulled Tiffany along with him kissing her and wishing that Frank and I could do that. I wonder what would happen if we told the guys that we were going out.

Ugh, I can't think about that now. Now I just need to get ready, grab my Nikon D5000, and start to head over to the concert. I stood backstage taking pictures of Green Day since they were the first ones on followed by Blink-182, Fall Out Boy, and then us. I was taking pictures when suddenly someone grabbed me, which scared the living shit out of me. I was going to scream when I realized it was just Bob. I looked at him and shook my head saying, "You know you scared the living shit outta me."

He just sort of smiled and handed me some coffee. I smiled, said thank you, and went back towards the buses. I grabbed my guitar and sat down by the coffee stand. I started playing a song by MSI called Stupid MF. I smiled thinking how Tiff and I would listen to this at school at Mrs. McCory would be like 'What are you listening to? What are the lyrics?' I laughed and continued playing until I felt a hand on my shoulder.

I looked up to find Frank standing over me just looking at me. I smiled at him and set my guitar to the side while he sat down. He looked around to see if anyone was watching and then looked down at me. I could hear Fall Out Boy ending and Green Day starting up, but didn't pay any attention. Frank leaned in towards me and kissed me on the lips.

I smiled and kissed him back. We continued kissing until we heard someone say, "Frank! Ashkie!" We looked up to find a very surprised Pete and Tiffany looking at us. They just looked at us with open mouths until Pete said, "Uh yeah Frank dude. Does Gerard know about you two?" We just sort of looked at them as Frank answered, "No Pete. No he doesn't. Uh yeah, you won't tell him right?"

I looked at Pete with sad eyes saying "Yeah you won't tell him? You won't tell Gerard right?" Pete was about to answer when Gerard walked in and said, "Won't tell me what?" I shot Frank a panicked look and said, "They found out that my birthday is in a week and I didn't want to tell you yet. Ya know since we're on tour."

Gerard looked at me and said, "Really when is your birthday and why would you keep this from me?" I smiled a little and said, "It's on May 18. The reason is because I don't want you to make a big deal out of it. Ya know since its my 16th birthday." Gerard smiled his big toothy smile and said, "Okay. I won't." I looked at him as he left and sighed knowing that he was going planning a huge party.

Its true I didn't want him to know that, but I could live with that. I'm pretty sure that Gee would be pissed if he found out that Frank and I were dating. I looked at a now smiling Frank who said, "Was that true?"

I smiled softly at all of them and said, "Yup. And it's true I really didn't want anyone to know about it since well it is my 16th birthday. I was sorta wishing I could tell him. Maybe we'll tell him after the tour Frank."

He kissed me softly and said, "Of course baby."
Sign up to rate and review this story