Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > It's so wrong, yet so right.

Chapter 7.

by PatrickIsTheSex 8 reviews

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: G - Genres:  - Published: 2011-03-25 - Updated: 2011-03-26 - 1686 words

2Exciting
hi guys(: Hope you enjoy this!

Frank POV.
I was sitting in my form room waiting for the teacher to start doing the register. I sighed and looked at the desk. Random scribbles here and there. Most by me. I felt something hit me in the side of the face and looked down to the floor. It was a piece of paper. I looked up at mikey who was always observant and would know who did it, he was gesturing for me to open it. So I picked the paper up and unfolded it "We have a new student starting today, his names Chris." it read. "And I care because?..." I wrote back before throwing it back to him. But me bring me and having the rubbish aim I do it hit one of THE most homophobic people in my class. I groaned and whacked my head off the desk. "Ha! The fags already got a crush and he hasn't even met the new kid!" he shouted. It was funny because I didn't even know his name yet all his friends started laughing. I rolled my eyes and lay my head on the desk. "Okay class shut up kay? This is Chris he's the new student. Um, Frank raise your hand and Chris sit next to him" She said smiling fakley at him. He rolled his eyes and gave her the finger behind her back. He walked over and sat next to me. Wow, he had a 30 Seconds To Mars bag. Someone call 911 I'm gonna start burning up! "Um, hi! I like your bag!" I said smiling at him. "Thanks, I'm Chris and you're frank Areo right?" he asked me. "Wrong, it's Iero and how'd you know my last name?" I asked him puzzled. "I have my ways" he replied smirking before answering his name on the register. Okay then. That's weird. I looked at him more closley and he was handsome. He has White hair. Pale skin and forest green eyes. Was it weird to think he's cute?

Chris POV.
I looked over at the boy sitting next to me and I think I melted into a puddle. He was so damn cute! He had these big brown eyes that just drew you in. Tanned skin and a shiny lip ring that I just wanted to run my tounge across. He had shoulder length hair and even sitting down I could tell he was short. "So, what lessons have you got?" I asked him. "Oh, I have Maths, Science, Drama, History and Art." he told me. I looked down at my timetable and beamed. We had the same lessons. "Me too!" I told him getting up from my chair since we'd been dismissed. He giggled and stood up too. Aw! He only came up to my chin. That's actually really cute! "Follow me and you will see, the way to maths" he said walking out the classroom. "Great, what I've always wanted Frankie! Thank you!" I said sarcastically. He stopped dead still. "Did you just call me Frankie?" he asked me curiously. "Well, y-yeah but if you don't want me to I won't." I stuttered out. "No, it's cool it just surprised me because the other person who calls me that is my..." he said traling off. "Your what?" I asked confused. Was he straight? Oh god. "My, my friend" he said looking at his watch and then giving me a small smile. He quickly grabbed my hand and pulled me down the corridoor quick. I'm guessing we were gonna be late to maths. When we got there everyone was just going in. He let go off my hand and looked up at me blushing. "Sorry" he said looking down. "Hey," I said gently lifting his chin "I didn't say I didn't like it" I smirked before letting go of his chin. "Come on" I said before walking into maths. He followed me and went straght to his desk. "Um sir, I'm new" I told him looking to see where the spare seated were. There was one behind Frankie and one by some orange looking girl. Please seat me behind frankie (I'd go behind Frankie any day lol) "Oh! You must be Chris! I'm Mr.Martin, take a seat behind Frank" he said passing me a yellow maths book. "Thanks" I sad quietly sitting down at my new hell desk.

Gerard POV (yay (: btw, Bert is in this chapter)
It was first period and when I'd been on my way to my room I'd saw Frankie running down the corridoor holding hands with some randomer! My phone rang half way through lesson blasting out Misfits I sighed and answered it. "GeeGee!" Bert shouted den the phone to me. "Hey Bert I'm teaching a lesson right now, y'know?" I asked/told him. "Oh, I know but I just wanted to tell you to wash your bed sheets before you go to bed tonight, me and Coralie sort of, um, ruined them" he told me and then I heard a girl laugh. "Not again! Seriously! How did you even get in my room?!" I asked him. "Oh, the window" he stated laughing. "Put Coz on the phone NOW!" I said annoyed. "Hi gerard, are you gonna ask me if you can join in? I don't like it up the ass" she said and I could just HEAR the smirk. "Fuck off coz, actually I wanted to tell you to stay the fuck out of my bedroom" I said calmly. "No can do sorry! Kay bye!" she said putting the phone down. I groaned before putting my phone back into my pocket. But seriously? What's going on with Frank and this randomer? Anyone?

Frank POV.
"Mikey, Ray, Bob! This is Chris!" I said excitedly jumping up and down. "Hi" they all said before we all sat under the tree. "Um, Frank? Why are you holding hands with Chris? I thought you were dating my Brother? Y'know black hair, really pale, looks dead?" he said. I let go of Chris's hand and pulled mikey out of earshot of the others. "Mikey, you know I like your brother but I'm confused about us. Him. Me. I don't know WHAT we are" I said sighing and finding the grass suddenly very intresting. Mikey gently wrapped his arms around me and let me cry on his shouled. "Shh, I'm sorry Frank. It's not really my buisness I shouldn't of asked I'm really sorry" he said. I smiled up at him "Its fine" I told him before going to sit down in chris's lap. (HELL YEAH CORALIE!!) he looked down at he with a soft smile. "You okay now honey?" he asked me. "Yeah" I replies snuggling into his chest. In a way, I guess this is wrong. I mean, one second i'm all over Gerard and the next I'm snuggling up to someone I met today. It's not THAT wrong is it?

Gerard POV.
I am extremly happy right now. Frank has just walked into my classroom and even though he's brought that THING with him. I smiled at frank who came over to me. He gave me a hug and I sighed and kissed the top of his head. I didn't have to worry because the thing was looking through his bag for something and class didn't actually start for another five minuets. "Oh! Gee, this is Chris. He's new" he told me going over to the other by and grabbing his hand and bring him over to me. I already hate him. I actually do. "Im Gerard, but call me that and I'll kick your prissy little ass" I told him befre handing him a sketchbook. Frank giggled before reaching and messing up my hair. "Sorry, it looks really fluffy today. Did you finally wash it?" he asked making chris laugh. "Yes, yes I did" I told him sitting at my own desk. He giggled and went and sat at his own desk and chris had to sit next to him seeing as that was the only spare seat. "Okay class, I couldn't be bothered to plan this fucking lesson so draw whatever. No sex scenes though okay Beth?" I said and the red headed girl nodded. "Good" I said before sliding back into my own desk. I looked up about half an hour later and saw Frank and Chris looking at some drawing. "Frank c'mere" I said looking straight at him. He whispered something to chris before getting up and walking over to my desk which he then perched on. "How may I be of service?" he asked playing with his hair innocently. "Do you need a ride home, or are you going home with that thi- Chris?" I asked him. "Oh, um, I'm going to his house so I don't need a ride but thanks any way baby" he said getting off my desk and going to sit next to chris.

After class I stormed out of the room and got into my car not long after I saw Frank and Chris walk out and frank had his arm around chris's waist and chris had his arm around franks shoulder. I should be chris. I should be the one who has my arms around Frankie. I fucking love the boy! About five minuets later Mikey, Bob and Ray walked out laughing. They climbed in the car and went dead silent. "Um, where's Frank?" Mikey bravely asked. "With that thing" I said turning out the carpark. "What thing?" He asked. I just gave him a look that said this-dude-that-fucking-stole-my-baby. "Oh" was all he said.

When we got home I kicked my shoes off and went straight to my room stopping dead still when I saw...Bert and Coralie on my bed fucking eachother sensless. Quite literally. I ran to the bathroom and threw up. And I STILL felt like crap but nowabout Frankie AND that!

God, someone help me!

Mmkay. There ya go R&R please and you can have a Frerard or Waycest sex tape baby. It's good. I've watched both LOL. I hope everyone likes this chapter!
Sign up to rate and review this story