Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > It's so wrong, yet so right.

Chapter 8.

by PatrickIsTheSex 2 reviews

Franks upset. What's going on? Someone tell us! Um, I mean I'll tell YOU.. Heheh.

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: G - Genres:  - Published: 2011-04-04 - Updated: 2011-04-04 - 680 words

0Unrated
hey guys! How was your weekend? Mine was...uneventful. Drank WAY to much coffee, played WAY to much Guitar Hero and read WAY to much Unbrella Academy and Batman. Heh Way to much Unbrella Acqdemy...

Gerard POV
It was about 7pm and me, mikey and sara had just finished eating. Mikey and Sara had dissapeared upstairs and I was watching batman. (Gotta love batman right?!?!) I'd been watching it for about half an hour when I heard a small knock on the door. I sighed and got up. I went over to the door and answered it.

Frankie walked in not saying a word and went and sat down in the front room. I followed him and sat down next to him. I noticed some tears falling down his face and wiped them away softly. "Hey, what's wrong Frankie?" I asked him wrapping my arms around him and pulling him close. "Chris has a boyfriend Gee, his names Kurtis. He told me he liked me and Kurtis walked in and they started making out. What's wrong with me Gee? Doesn't anyone want me?" he asked me quietly tears rolling down his face again. "Hey, come here" I said pulling him into a tight hug. "Theres nothing wrong with you, your amazing. If Chris doesn't want you he's just stupid." I told him running my fingers through his hair. "R-really?" he stuttered out. "Yeah, your amazing" I said. He let out a small giggle "you've told me that twice now" he stated. "Its cause you are!" I exclaimed. "Wanna watch Batman? I'll walk you home after." I said pushing play on the remote. "Gee, I live across the road I can walk myself hone." he said cuddling up to me. "Yeah, but I'll be bored." I told him staring at the t.v.

Frank POV.
I'm glad I know Gerard. If I didn't I'd probably be walking around the streets wishing I had someone to talk to. I looked up at him and sighed softly. He looked down at me and gave me a small smile. I rested my head on his shoulder and watched batman with him. I actually like batman but I can't concentrate. After I told Mikey that I don't know what me and Gerard are should I even be acting like this? It keeps running through my brain no, but my heart says carry on.

I felt someone gently shaking me and saying my name. "Frankie? Frankie? Wake up, I'll walk you home." I noticed the voice it was Gerard. Oh, I must have fell asleep during Batman. I opens my eyes and started poking him in the face. "Um, what are you doing?" he asked me looking slightly creeped out. "Looking for the snooze button" I replied poking his cheek. "Fine. I'll carry you home instead!" he exclaimed picking me up. I giggled and snuggled into his chest. He grabbed my school bag and put it on his shoulder. I closed my eyes and just let his smell invade my brain. I liked his smell. I felt the cold air hit me and I shivered. He held me closer and started to walk across the street. "Gee, it's cold" I whined as we reached my front door. "Well your home now." he told me putting me down and placing my school bag next to me. I smiled and took out my keys. "Hug" I said wrapping my arms around his neck tightly. He laughed and wrapped his arms around my waist. "Go inside Baby, it's cold outside" I let out a giggle. "Bye Gee" I said opening the door. I raced upstairs to my room after locking the door behind me and looked through the curtain. He was at the end of my drive when he looked up and saw me. He smiled and waved which I returned before going to get in bed. I sighed. "Talk to him Frank" I said quietly to myself. That's what I'm going to have to do.

Review pleasee(: I fraking love you. Your better than -beep beep- Hannie Montannie!
Sign up to rate and review this story