Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > It's so wrong, yet so right.

Chapter 9.

by PatrickIsTheSex 2 reviews

Gee and Frankie talk! :O Well...obviously they talk. What would be the point of any story if they didn't?

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: G - Genres:  - Published: 2011-04-14 - Updated: 2011-04-14 - 1267 words

1Funny
hi guys! Sorry I haven't been updating! I was gonna yesterday but my mom told me I had to go to morrisons with her and then when I got back I was tired so I didn't. I was gonna do it in the afternoon but I had to go to the dentist and then this place called Smiths or something like that lolz. Can anyone tell me: Whats so great about camping? Seriously?

~Gee POV~
I was standing in my art classroom writing some random shit on the board for the class to do. I actually couldn't be bothered to teach today so every class was doing the same. Did I mention this is frankies class? I didn't did I? No, didn't think so. I sat down on the edge of my desk and looked over at Beth and some girl who were drawing...PG related things. I looked over at Frank and Chris who were sitting as far away from eachother as they could get on that small table. "Mikey switch with Retard" I said looking at my baby brother who looked like he was concentrating hard. "Um, okay." he said getting up and switching with Chris. I like how he knew who to switch with. As chris got up he glared at me as he walked to his new seat. Ha, fuck off. I got up and decided to sit in my chair instead of on my desk because the desk was hard (O_O) and well, it was uncomftable. I let my gaze wonder over to Frank and smiled. He was quietly talking to Mikey about something. I'm glad him and Mikey are friends. I think I'd hate it if my Frankie had no friends.

I was absent mindedly playing with my bat belt buckle (I was doing this just xD) when I called Frankie over. "Hey, are you coming over tonight?" I asked him. "Of course I am" he replied frowning and then moving my hands away from my belt buckle. "Dont, it looks wrong and as if your gonna pull your dick out or something." He said giggling. I let out a small laugh with humans sighed. "Its just, I need to talk to you okay?" I said looking up at him. "Kay." he said before goig to sit down. Nice ass I thought to myself. When he say down he looked up and gave me a small smile. I returned it before starting to grade some work.

Mikey POV (Hurray for Mikey!)
Me and Frank were talking about comic books and music when we were rudley interrupted by my amazing brother. -note sarcasm-. When Frank got up I turned to my work and added a few more touches to my drawing of Sara. I'll admit it, I'm a good drawer but not as good as my brother no where near as good. Never have been, never will be. When Frank came and sat back down I turned back to him "What was that all about?" he looked over at me "He just wanted to know if i was coming to your house tonight" he replied. Oh, doesn't he come over every night? Ah well.

Me and Bob were sittng in a tree (No, not kissing xD) outside school waiting for Gee and Frank to cme out. The bell hadn't even gone yet, we snuck out of class 20 minuets before the bell (Rebels xD) because we were bored. Wasn't the first time we'd done it, won't be the last. "Hold on a second, why is Frank coming out early?" Bob asked me puzzled. "What the fuck are y- oh, I dunno. YO FRANK!" I shouted the last part (duh) causing him to look up at us. He walked over and climbed into the tree (threesome anyone?) "Um, hey, why are we sitting in a tree?" he asked looking at me. "Why not?" I asked him back he shrugged and smiled. "How come your out? There's 5 minuets left of school" Bob said confused. Ah, good old Bob. "Got bored so I left." Frank replied. "Welcome, To The Gang Of Rebels And Saints." Bob said puttng his hands together as if he was prayng. "Uh, fangs up?" Frank said doing the fangs up sign (Gabey Babey xD) which made us all go into a laughing fit. We were still laughing when the bell went and people poured out of school. Some passer by looked at us like we were crazy running down the halls making monkey noises. (Ahem.)

"Hey Gee!" me and Frank said at the same time making us go into another round of laughter. "Okay Frankie, did you get my brother high?" Gee asked joining in the laughter. "Noooo! It was Bob!" Frank said inbetween giggles. We all climbed into the car and were quiet. Frank let out a small giggle causing me to laugh again. "Frank, it's OLD news now." I replies being serious trying not to smile. "Okay then, fine." he said. I could hear the laughter faintly still though. Frank turned the radio on and I sighed. I missed Sara, shed moved to some all girls school so we couldn't see eachother in class anymore. "Gee, I miss Sara" I whined. "I know" he replied. Is that all? Nothing else? Zilch? Zippo? Nada? Thanks. I feel so liked.

Frank POV.
We had just arrived at the Way house at the same time two other people I don't know did. "Gee! Your back...um, we call your room!" the unknown male figure said. "Jesus Bert, let me get IN the house first." Gee said opening the door. So his names Bert. Whos the girl then? "Anyway, come on Coralie! To the bedroom!" Bert shouted picking her up and running to Gees room. "Ive already changed the sheets three times this week" he said sighing. I let out a small giggle and he jumped. "Fuck! I forgot you were here for a second." he said placing his hand over his heart. "Come on" he took hold of my hand and led me to the couch. "Frankie, I'm just gonna come right out and say it. I like you. More than I should. And I'm sorta guessing you like me too. But, what ARE we?" he asked me. I was shocked. I mean, was it really that obvious that I liked him? It couldn't be...could it? "Yeah, I like you too Gee. But if imhonest with you, I don't know what we are." I told him truthfully. "Frankie, will you go out with me on a date this Frday?" he asked me getting down on one knee with a gummy ring in his hand. Aw, cute. "Of course I will!" I shouted jumping into his arms. "Yay!" he said laughig and slipping thegummy ring onto my finger. "I like your style, Way" I told him giggling. "Why thank you kind sir." he said in a posh voice.

Me and Gee hung out for about an hour before I decided to go home. "Well then, I'll see you tomorrow I guess" I said smiling up at Gee and wrapping my arms around his neck. He wrapped his arms around my waist and twirled me around. "Of course" he replied with a smile. He took hold of my hand and kissed it. "Until tomorrow" hesaid before walking away and into the night.
"Uhm Hey Guys! Wh- oh wait sorry wrong fic!" Chester said. Woah, what the hell? Why was he at my door...in New Jersey? Freak...

Hi guys xD sorry had to put Chester in there. Chazom I don't hate you really
Sign up to rate and review this story