Categories > Original > Fantasy > Love before Death

Chapter 6 *The Most Beautiful Thing Ever

by SasuNaruBabyGirl 0 reviews

Category: Fantasy - Rating: PG-13 - Genres:  - Published: 2011-03-29 - Updated: 2011-03-29 - 1140 words

0Unrated
We made preparations all that day. We had everything set. The thing would be that night and everyone in town was invited. I was so happy I could give this to Jordan. It was what she deserved.
Everything was set and we were preparing the library with snacks and drinks and memorial services. I cant believe that it only took us four hours to decorate the playground for the festival, type thing.
When it was almost finished I looked at it and like what I saw. There were streamers along the swings and monkey-bars and the hang time bars. We put up stars and moons and suns and horses, Jordan’s favorite animal, and all different types of ponies. There were colors scattered around the goals. I set out tables that were covered in flowers and multi colored clothes. Upon the tables were candles of all different colors, scents, and sizes.
There would be singing and dancing and games and everything. Jordan wouldn’t want everything to be so soundless and quiet. She would want things up beat and peppy. She was always that kind of person. She was the happy one when everyone was down. That was just her thing.
After I looked over that I headed to the library to look over that. I walked up the small slope to the wide building. I walked through the door and the scent of cakes hit my nostrils. It smelled so delicious it nearly made my mouth water. The mixture of chocolate, vanilla, strawberries, and red velvet was like a baby taking their first steps. It mixed with the candles that had already been lit and it made me swoon. Rich flavors mixed to make one great one send everything into complete ecstasy.
The decorations weren’t sad either. They were beautiful. Pictures of Jordan were hung from the ceiling and propped against the wall. Popcorn, brownies, cakes, fruits, and everything you, or I, could think of was there. Soda and tea and water were scattered and snowflakes hung by the pictures falling from the roof. I loved the look to it. It nearly made me cry as Erika scattered roses around the room and put them at all the tables.
“Its’ beautiful,” I mumbled walking to her and pulling her into my arms. She smiled and hugged me back taking a rose and sliding it into my long blond hair. I looked into her green eyes know that she loved me.
“Thanks,” She replied a sad smile on her face. She was beautiful, more beautiful than the skies at night and the place we were standing in now. “I love you.”
“I know,’ I said and she popped me on the arm. I laughed and said that I loved her too. She gripped my hand and kissed it gently. I looked up to the flat screen and seen that pictures of Jordan were slowly floating across it. “Did you do this?”
“It was my idea, but Mrs. Tristan put it together,” She mumbled pulling my face to hers. I kissed her full on the mouth tasting the mixture of chocolate and strawberries on her tongue. Lemonade mixed with them and made them sour and sweet at the same time. She gasped and I pulled away letting her breath.
Everything was ready for everyone to come in. Yet it wasn’t time for the candle solute to begin. We headed to eighth period sure we were through. We walked in and everyone clapped. I was still in my ‘L’ outfit and Erika loved it.
“I have to say, that this little thing that you planned, was a good idea,” Mrs. Corey said and Mrs. Katherine smiled at me. They were subbing for our absent teachers that day and I was grateful. Her smile was sweet and innocent. I couldn’t wait till four for the thing to begin.
Finally the bell rang and we were excused from P. E. We headed for the buses and went home. I sat by Erika and she laid her head down on my chest. I sat side was and one foot was on the ground while the other was in the seat. Erika was sitting between my legs and was pushed against my body. I kissed her head and she snuggled closer to me as we road home. I wasn’t allowed to drive my car to school. I laughed at the kids on the bus as we dropped off the day care kids.
“I want to get off at your house,” She said and I pulled her to me as we neared her house. No one was home for her so I got off with her and we headed up stairs to her room and let her sister hang out with her friend that had come over.
I lay on her bed helping her pick out an outfit. Finally it got to the point were I got up and picked out her clothes for her. She liked the outfit and kept it on. It was a pitch black shirt with skulls on it, fishnet leggings, and a skirt that matched her shirt. It was sliming and it made her legs look sexier than they were.
“That looks good,” I growled pulling her on top of me as I fell on the bed. She sat on my lap, smiling down at me as I pulled off her shirt to reveal her blue bra and she blushed. She was always worried that her body was fat but she was beautiful. She didn’t need to change she was my Erika.
I pulled her down to me and kissed her lips. We lay like that kissing for nearly thirty minutes, taking short breaths in between. I finally pulled away and she looked like she was going to faint. I loved seeing her blush that light scarlet red.
“Erika! If you want to go to that candle thing that your boyfriend prepared you better get your asses down here!” Her dad, Brandon, shouted and she pulled her shirt on and we headed down stairs. Her parents gave me their keys and we left.
When we got to the school it was packed. We parked and headed towards the library. It was beautiful just the same. There were still lots of snacks left and lots of people there. We grabbed a chocolate cake and headed towards the basketball goal.
When we seen the scenery we gasped. It was beautiful. Lights were on and the pictures and everything came to life. Candles were lit and people were laughing and crying. Lots of people were gather at the pole and I knew that nothing was going to happen. I knew that this was what she deserved. I was just happy that everyone showed up for the most beautiful thing ever.
Sign up to rate and review this story