Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > Life's a Bitch....So Are You

Don't Under Estimate The Things That I Will Do

by mandy9207 1 review

I love Adele

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: R - Genres: Drama,Humor,Romance - Published: 2011-04-05 - Updated: 2011-04-05 - 1803 words

0Unrated
Paige sat on Mandy’s bed as she packed and sighed.

“What’s wrong?”

“I’m gonna miss you! Who am I gonna go shopping with?” Paige whined.

“….I have no idea. How sad I’m your only friend.” Mandy joked.

“So is Patrick gonna be there?”

“Probably. If he talks to me I’ll talk to him if he doesn’t I won’t bother him. Sarah told me that he didn’t even want me there but I don’t give a fuck I wanna see all my friends.”

“You go girl.” She said as she fist bumped Mandy.

Mandy was lying herself and Paige. She knew she would breakdown in front of him.

‘I’m probably gonna make a fool of myself.’ She thought as she boarded her flight.

Mandy sat in the O’Hare airport waiting for one of the guys to pick her up. Mandy stood on top of one the seats trying to spot any of them once she saw a big fluffy fro in the crowd she started smiling and clapping.

“JOJO!!” She yelled happily.

“Mandy!!” Joe said as he ran towards her and hugged her.

“I missed you Jewseph!”

“I missed you too college girl!”

Mandy laughed. “Where’s Bwooke?”

“She is at the Wentz estate helping the soon to be Mrs. Wentz get ready for the soiree.”

“Oooh soiree such fancy words Jojo.”

“I’m a fancy guy!” He said defensively.

Mandy laughed as Joe helped her with her bags and took him to his car.

“So how are ya? How’s college? Have a boyfriend? Are you using protection?!”

“Good. Good. I did but he was a douche. Yeah we used protection the one time we had sex.”

“Oh sorry to hear that baby boo.” Joe said as he patted her head.

“Is William coming?”

“Do Jews eat matzo balls?”

“Yay Bilvy!”

“Soooo are you hanging with Gabey?”

Mandy laughed. “No I am not. Last time I saw him is the same time you saw him.”

“For your birfday?”

Mandy nodded.

“Motherfucker was convinced that you left him for Gabe.”

“I thought so.” She said as she sighed.

“Don’t worry I set him straight. I threatened I’d bust his baby makers.”

“Thanks Jojo.” She said as she smiled.

“Stick with me kid if Patrick says anything or even thinks about it I’ll make him think twice about it.”

“You’re the bestest.” She said as she ruffled his fro.

Joe pulled up in front of Pete’s house and smiled.

‘It’s been a year already.’ She thought as she got out of the car.

Joe knocked on the door and Brooke opened it. “Where is she??” Brooke said with a smile.

“Right here keep your pants on!!” Mandy squealed.

Brooke started laughing and hugged Mandy as tight as she could. “Oh my god we all missed you so much!! Patrick is being a prick so don’t say I didn’t warn you.” She said quietly as she walked Mandy in.

“Is the girlfriend here?”

“You mean the plastic version of you?” Sarah said from the kitchen.

“SARAH!!” Mandy shouted happily as she ran to her and hugged her.

“I missed the shit out of you boo!!”

“I missed you more!”

“Bull shit! Pete tells me you’ve replaced me.”

“She’s my roommate!”

“You bought a Halloween costume with her!!”

“I promise what we have is completely different Sarah!” Mandy said as she held back a laugh.

Sarah laughed. “It’s okay I don’t even care I missed you too much.” She said as she put her arm around Mandy.

“Where’s Peter Pan?” Mandy said as she looked around.

“He’s picking up the food with he who must not be named.” Andy said as he hugged her.
Mandy laughed. “I don’t want any of you to feel weird tonight okay? I came here to have fun with all of you.”

“Except Patrick and whatever his girlfriend’s name is.” Lissa said.

“Is she hot?”

Joe shrugged. “She looks like a cheap version of you. Her name even rhymes with yours!”

Mandy cringed. “Ew really?”

“Yeah I think it’s Miranda or something.” Brooke said.

“Amanda and Miranda sitting in a tree f-i-g-h-t-i-n-g over Patrick.” Joe sang.

“Do you guys like her?”

“She’s okay I guess if he’s happy we’re happy and all that bullshit. I’m just happy he stopped with the random broads every-“ Brooke said as she stopped and began to feel like shit.

“It’s no big deal! I don’t care long as he’s not moping around…like me.”

“Well I hate her.” Joe said comfortingly to Mandy.

“She’s soooo fucking stupid.” Andy whined. “Joe and I were talking about ewoks and she thought it was a type of dog!”

“That bitch. How dare she?” Mandy said with all seriousness. “Does Pete like her? ‘Cause if Pete likes her then Patrick has to love her.”

Joe shrugged. “I hate to tell you Mandy but they’ve been weird since you left.”

“What do you mean?”

“They fight a lot and yell. They avoid each other Patrick really hasn’t been the same since you left.” Andy said.

“Yeah he’s really crabby and he’s really to himself.” Joe said.

“Patrick’s always like that.” Mandy pointed out.

“This is a new level of loner even for Patrick.” Brooke added.

“Shhh they’re back stop talking about him.” Lissa said as she looked out of the window.

“I’m gonna go.” Mandy said not wanting to see him. Especially after what everyone told her. She felt like she crushed him, she did actually. She left and took the happy side of him with her.

Before Mandy could make her way upstairs she heard Pete scream happily at her. “MANDY BOO!!”

“Pete!” She said with a huge smile as Pete tackled her with a hug.

“Aw man I missed your stupid face.” Pete said in her ear.

“Likewise.” She said as she laughed.

Pete let go of Mandy and smiled again. “So how are you? How’s college??”

“It’s great, I’m good, everything is good.”

“Well it’s even better now that you’re back! Everyone missed you Tink.” Pete said as he ruffled her hair.

Mandy pretended to listen to everyone talk and laugh as she watched Patrick in the corner still standing by the door rolling his eyes as he went in the kitchen.

“Almost everyone.” Mandy said as she watched the kitchen door slam.

“Fuck him he’s a dick face.” Joe said

Mandy sighed. “Yeah but once upon a time he was my dick face.”

“NO NEED TO FEAR BILVY IS HERE!!” William screamed as he bursted through the door.

“Mandy!” Caro yelled.

“Caro darling it’s been fucking forever!!” Mandy shouted as she hugged her.

“It sure has sooo are you banging anybody?”

Mandy shook her head. “Nope.”

“Damn, alls I can say is more power to ya sugar pie.”

“Okay enough talking PARTY TIME!” Pete screamed.

Within hours Pete’s house was swarmed with people no one knew except Pete and that was a maybe. The only person that was there that Mandy knew was Andrew Pete’s brother. Music was blasting from his speakers and they had more booze than a club.

Mandy did her best to mix and mingle while she did she was loving on the music choices. It was mostly stuff by Justin Timberlake but the really funky stuff and a few dance songs and a slow jam here and there.

“Who’s providing tunes?!” Mandy asked Joe over the music.

“Patrick!”

“But. Of. Course.” She said as she sipped on her drink.

“Just a warning but uhhh Patrick’s new uhh yeah she’s here.” Brooke said uncomfortably.

“To the booze!” Mandy said as she went in Pete’s kitchen. “Peter Pan!” Mandy whined.

“What’s wrong Tink?”

“I need liquor.”

Pete smirked evilishly. “Don’t worry Peter Pan has exactly what you need.” He said as Mandy watched him go to his fridge and pull out vodka and other drinks and juices. She watched him as he worked his magic and Pete handed her drink. Mandy sipped on it and her eyes widened.

“Wooow. My tongue is raving right now dude. What is this?”

“Coconut juice pineapple juice rum and vodka.”

“So in other words it’s a pineapple Malibu with some vodka?”

Pete nodded. “Pretty much I just wanted to sound cool.”

“Do me a favor and fix me some more when I give say so.”

“You got it babe.”

Mandy went back into Pete’s crowded living room and leaned on the wall next to William Sarah and Caro.

“Where is she?” Mandy said as she scanned the crowd.

“Ummm” William said as he looked around and spotted her. “Right there.” William said pointing to her.

Mandy examined her. She was pretty she kind of looked like her but she was prettier. Her hair was lighter and shorter her figure was a million times nicer. She had electric blue eyes that stood out in the whole room with skin that looked like she was kissed by the fucking sun. She was gorgeous.

“He did it.” Mandy said mindlessly as she watched Miranda walk away.

“Did what?” Caro said.

“He found someone better than me.” She said as she walked away.

“Pete.” She said with sadness in her voice as she sat on the table and rested her head.

“What’s wrong honey bunch?” Pete slurred out.

“Can I go lay down in your room?”

“You sure can I locked it so all these mother fuckers don’t go in there but you can ‘cause you’re not a mother fucker so just get the key that’s on the shelf in the hallway.” Pete said using the wall to lean on.

Mandy nodded as she got up and walked up the stairs and went to the nook to get the key.

Mandy felt around for it in the dark hallway but there was nothing except books and pictures.

“God dammit.” She whispered as she rubbed her head. “Fuck it I doubt Pete locked his room.” She said as she opened the door.

She stopped in her tracks once she saw who was occupying Pete’s bed. It was Patrick. And Miranda. Who was sitting naked on top of him. Patrick stared Mandy dead in the eye for a second but really felt like years to her.

“S-s-sorry.” She stuttered as her hands began shaking and she raced to the bathroom and began throwing up and crying.

‘This is gonna be a looooong night.’ She thought as she rested her head on the edge of the tub.

7 chapters left I think
Sign up to rate and review this story