Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > Life's a Bitch....So Are You

It's a Thin, Thin Line Between a Good and a Bad Idea

by mandy9207 2 reviews

Girrl I'm just impressed wich yo face not yo dress yeaaa

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: R - Genres: Drama,Humor,Romance - Published: 2011-04-10 - Updated: 2011-04-11 - 1627 words

0Unrated
Mandy came down stairs and spent the rest of her night leaning against the wall while Pete came over occasionally and refilled her cup and occasionally really meant every 2 minutes. She sighed as she closed her eyes blocking everyone out.

“I thought you wanted to lay down?”

“I’d rather drink.” She said with her eyes closed as she put the cup to her lips.

“Why would you want to leave me?! We’re meant for each other!”

“No we’re not Patrick! We don’t know anything about each other.” Not only was she lying to him she was lying to herself. She knew that boy better than he did.

“That’s bullshit Mandy and you and I know it!”

Mandy shook her head.

“I know everything about you! I know that you hate to be alone and how you like to be cold at night so you can get warmed up and all of your favorite songs.”

“Like what??”

“Like how you said you want Otis Redding’s Try a Little Tenderness played at your wedding for the first dance.”


Mandy opened her eyes and lifted her head up as her body relaxed as she listened.

Oh, she may be weary, and young girls, they do get weary wearin' that same old shaggy dress

“Fucking bastard.” She whispered remembering Joe telling her Patrick chose all of the music for that night.

Mandy stormed out of the living room and into Pete’s kitchen.

“Where’s Patrick!?”

“Outside. What’s wrong?” Andy asked with worry.

“Nothing I just have a bone to pick with him.” She said as she headed for the door.

It was the beginning of November and it felt like December as Mandy walked around outside looking for him noticing her breath as she huffed.

“Patrick!”

“What?” He said with his back facing her not realizing who was calling him. He finally turned around and stopped in his tracks. “It’s you.” He said with disgust as he turned around again.

“What the fuck is your problem!” She yelled as she stomped her way to him.

“I have a problem?? I HAVE A MOTHER FUCKING PROBLEM!?!” He roared.

Mandy calmed down a bit as she remembered how to breath. “Why that song Patrick?! Out of the millions of songs ever made why that one!?”

“Because I knew you would do this.” He said coldly.

Mandy sighed as she rubbed her head with her cold hand. “Patrick I know you think that I don’t have reason for what I did but I do I wish I didn’t do it but I had to.”

“Tell me. Tell me and I’ll understand and we can go on with our lives and sleep at night.”

“I can’t.” She whispered.

“Why not?!” He screamed. Patrick wasn’t in the mood for her. Patrick wanted to push her on her ass but he was outside and there were witnesses.

“I just can’t okay!?! I’m scared Patrick!”

“Why??! Did I ever rush you into something? Did I ever push you? What was it Mandy? Please just fucking tell me.” He begged.

“You never did any of that it’s just…I-…I don’t know how to tell you.”

“You were cheating I know it.” He said quickly.

“Patrick I swear on my life I wasn’t cheating on you! I would never hurt you like that!”

“You already did Mandy! You hurt me when I watched you pull out of OUR driveway in a cab!!”

“Please Patrick you have to believ-“

“God dammit Mandy I don’t know what to believe! I’m not sure if anything that comes out of your mouth is a lie or not!!”

Mandy bit on her lip so hard she thought she tasted blood. Him screaming god dammit Mandy killed her. He always said that to her. When he was mad or playing with her laughing with her during sex everything. He always used to say it.

”Mmmm I love you so much.” She said as she rubbed her nose against his while holding his face.

“I love you so much too.” He said as he smiled at her holding her tight in his arms.

She kissed on his neck sweetly as she hummed and rubbed his stomach sliding the hem of his shirt up and then sliding down his body kissing him from his chest to his neck making his breaths become shorter shutting his eyes tight. “God dammit Mandy.” He whispered as he smiled.


“Are you even listening to me???”

“Huh? Oh yes of course I am!”

Patrick shook his head. “Whatever Mandy I’m not gonna waste my breath. Enjoy fucking random guys in college.”

“For you information I’ve gone out with one guy since I left and I fucking hated him! So I hope you enjoy fucking a plastic version of me!” Mandy screamed stealing Sarah’s words.

“YOU FUCKING WISH!” He screamed.

Mandy walked closer to him to slap him. As she raised her hand Patrick grabbed quickly squeezing her wrist.

“If you even think about I swear to god I will hit you back without any hesitation.” He said as he clenched his teeth.

“I’ll scream bloody murder and have you arrested.”

“You know I wanted you to come upstairs? I wanted you to see that. I’m not sorry. I’m glad.” He said as he threw her hand down.

Mandy was drunk. Mandy was sad. Mandy was vulnerable and mad and let’s not forget drunk. So she crashed her lips on to his as she snaked her arms around him and pulled at his hair.

Patrick kissed her back. He couldn’t believe it. She didn’t believe it. But he did. Deep down inside Patrick missed her and wanted her back in his life but Patrick couldn’t do that. He couldn’t swallow his pride and be happy again.

“I can’t do this.” He said as Mandy devoured his lips.

Mandy ignored him as she massaged his soft lips with her tongue making him melt inside.

“Mandy stop.” He said as he pushed her away.

“It’s not the first time or the last time you’ve pushed me away.” She said as she shrugged.

“I have a girlfriend.”

“Don’t care. I want you back. I need you back. Please come back.” She said as she hugged him tight holding back tears. ‘Booze is good but this isn’t worth it.’

“I can’t Mandy. You left me remember?” He said as he let go of her and walked away.

Mandy crawled into her old bedroom after that. She didn’t even help the girls cleanup she just went to bed and cried herself to sleep.

The next morning Mandy woke up with possibly the worst hangover she’s ever had. She crawled out of bed and straight into the shower. Forgetting her clothes.

“God dammit classic Mandy.” She said as she shook her head.

Mandy cracked the door slightly open. “Saraaaah!” She shouted.

Nothing.

“God dammit!” She hissed. “Peeeeterrr Paaan!!”

“He’s sleeping.” She heard Patrick call from the stairs.

‘Fuck fuck fucking mother fucking fuck. I don’t care I need clothes I’m freezing my ass off.’ “Patrick could you please get my bag?”

Patrick stood there infront of the door. “….Fine.” He said as he huffed. Only seconds later
Mandy heard a thud and Patrick walking down the stairs.

“Fucking bitch.” She said under her breath as she picked her bag up.

Mandy threw on her clothes dried her hair and went downstairs to find everyone in the kitchen talking and drinking coffee except Patrick.

“Mornin’ everyone.” Mandy said as she poured herself a cup.

“Morning boo have a seat.” Sarah said as she patted the chair next to her.

Mandy sat down as everyone kept looking at her. “Stop it!” she whined.

“Word around the house is you and Patrick had a little fight.” Joe said.

“And by little we mean blood bath.” Andy added.

Mandy sighed. “Yeah but it’s no big deal. Why is Pete sleeping on the couch?” Mandy said as she turned around laughing as she watched Pete roll off his couch.

“Patrick got nailed in his bed last night and Pete was too drunk to change the sheets so he yelled at Patrick and slept on the couch.” Sarah said.

“What about you?”

“I slept on the love seat.” She said as she yawned.

“Why didn’t you tell me?? We could’ve been bed buddies last night.”

“I was too tired and far too drunk to think of that.”

The kitchen became silent once everyone heard Patrick and Miranda coming down the stairs.

Patrick spotted Mandy at the table shook his head and went outside.

“Morning everybody.” Miranda said as she scratched her head.

“Morning.” Everyone said as they groaned making Mandy hold back a laugh.

“Sorry we stole your bed last night Sarah.”

“It’s okay at least someone’s getting laid in that thing.” She joked.

Miranda gave Sarah a puzzled look. “You guys are getting married but you haven’t had sex?”

Mandy almost spit her coffee out from laughter and Sarah sighed. “It was a joke honey.”

“Ohhh.” She said as she giggled. Miranda looked around the kitchen and noticed Mandy. “Who are you?” She blurted out.

“Excuse you?” Brooke said in Mandy’s defense with a hint of attitude.

“Who are you? I know them Patrick introduced me but he never told me about another girl.”

Mandy smirked as she got up. “I had him first.”

I'm gonna post a couple more in this week instead of once a week since there's only six chapters left.
Sign up to rate and review this story