Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > Life's a Bitch....So Are You

I've Got Nothing To Confess

by mandy9207 3 reviews

5 chapters left

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: R - Genres: Drama,Humor,Romance - Published: 2011-05-04 - Updated: 2011-05-05 - 1526 words

0Unrated
Mandy and the girls did what they do best. Shop. Mandy really avoided the subject with Patrick she didn’t want to talk about it but her friends are very persistent.

“Mandy what happened?” Caro whined.

“It’s hard to explain guys. Please I don’t wanna talk about it.”

Sarah gave the rest of the girls a ‘back off’ look so they did but as the day went on Mandy eventually exploded like a dropped can of soda.

After Mandy told the girls her ‘discussion’ with Patrick she burst into tears in the middle of the food court.

“He’s such a fucking douche!!” Brooke shouted getting looks from the family at the table behind them.

“Why don’t you just tell him your parents gave you an ultimatum?” Caro asked.

“I don’t know! I just can’t do it I feel like something’s holding me back!” She cried. “Don’t you think I would if I could?”

Sarah gave Mandy a serious look. “Maybe there’s more to this.”

“What do you mean?”

“Maybe there’s another reason you left Mandy.” Lissa said.

“Like what??” She asked with annoyance.

“I can think of a couple reasons.” Caro said. “Like the whole Amber thing maybe that’s still bothering you or maybe when he said he wanted to get married??”

Mandy stopped breathing.

“AHA!” Brooke yelled as she pointed her finger at Mandy.

“No! I told him I would’ve loved to get married!”

“Did you tell yourself that too?” Sarah asked.

“…No.”

“Come on Mandy everyone knows that you’re afraid of commitment.” Caro said as she folded her arms.

“Not that she’s afraid of commitment she’s afraid of change why do you think she waited so long to go to college?” Lissa said.

“What the fuck is this a therapy session?!” Mandy said raising her voice. She hated this. Her mother used to do things like this trying to figure out the root to a problem instead of just fixing it and getting it over with the only difference was no one could fix this problem.
The girls went quiet.

“This really bothers me guys! If he came to me right now got on his knee and asked me to marry him I would!! But I can’t ‘cause my fucking father treats me like a kid!” Mandy yelled. “Besides that’s never gonna happen because Patrick fucking hates me and will never forgive me that’s why I’m leaving today I can’t be here with him and that girl I just can’t.”

“What?? Mandy you can’t go you don’t have to leave until Sunday! It’s just one day!” Sarah whined.

“One day is all it will take before I fucking crack.”

Mandy left that day. She didn’t even want to go back to Pete’s house he was still there so she just called Pete and had him bring her stuff Joe William and Andy came along to say goodbye.

“I’m getting tired of taking you to airports Tink. It’s getting shittier each time.” Pete said as he put his arm around Mandy. “When are we gonna see you again?”

Mandy’s eyes began to tear. She didn’t want to leave but she had to. It was only one day but that one day could’ve made a difference. It could’ve made her or break her. “Soon. Really soon. I promise.” She said as she hugged him.

Mandy boarded her flight as tears rolled down her cheeks. She didn’t want to go back. She was so lonely without them. She loved Paige and everything but these guys were her brothers and sisters. They were her family.

Once Mandy got back everything quickly went back to normal. Her routine, work, school. She was hoping at least something would change but nothing did. Everything was the same.

“Sooo how did things go in the windy city?” Paige asked as she sat on Mandy’s bed.

“Good I guess.” Mandy said as she shrugged typing away on her computer.

“Did you see him?”

Mandy nodded. “We argued and he threatened to hit me so I threatened to arrest him, it was beautiful.”

“I’m surprised. Patrick Stump doesn’t look like the woman beater type.”

“Oh he’s not Patrick wouldn’t hurt a fly. I’m just so lovely I bring out the worst in him.”

“You always put yourself down I fucking hate that.”

Mandy looked up. “I used to say that to him.”

“Ironic much?”

Mandy nodded. “Whatever. I’ll just die alone but let’s not forget my gross collection of cats.”

“You hate cats.”

“Lonely people love them and I’m the loneliest person I know.”

Paige rolled her eyes. “Didn’t you say you have cousins you’re crazy close with?”

“Yes but I’m pretty sure they think I fell off the edge of the world. I haven’t talked to them in forever.”

“Where do they go?”

“Kevin goes to UCF and Brandon goes to Virginia Tech.” She said as she saved her work and closed her laptop. “Forget it Paige. They’re probably mad ‘cause I never call them I’d be mad too so whatever.”

“Ugghhh you sound like a depressed stoner!” Paige yelled.

“What are your plans for Thanksgiving?” She said ignoring Paige’s comment.

“My family and Kyle’s are gonna spend it together.” She said she smiled.

“Oh yeah that’s right. Good luck.” She said as she sighed.

Thanksgiving break rolled around which meant everyone was heading home for the holiday…except Mandy.

“I don’t want to go.” She said to her brother Nick and Paige.

“Mandy it’s Thanksgiving you have to!” He shouted.

“No I don’t want to see my so called father.”

“You’re going and that’s final.”

“You can’t make me!” She whined. “Please Nick if I see that man I can’t promise I’ll control myself. He ruined my life!” She begged.

“Just one day. If you want we’ll leave the day of Thanksgiving and come home they very next day I promise.”

Mandy huffed. “Fine.” She said as she crossed her arms.

They headed down to Georgia the day of Thanksgiving. Once they reached their Parents’ house Mandy said hello to everyone except her father. He brushed it off. He figured it was like when she would get mad at him when she was little and she would talk to him soon as he’d make her laugh.

“How’s college going?” He asked as he walked in the kitchen where Mandy was helping her mother and sister in-law prepare the food.

Mandy acted as if her father wasn’t even there.

“Mandy your father asked you a question.” Her mother said.

She gave her mother a confused look. “My what?”

Her mother sighed. “Nevermind. How’s college?”

“It’s great. I’m on the paper I get along with all of my professors my classes are great. I love it.”

“That’s good to hear.” Her mother said as she hugged her.

“We’re proud of you sis.” Steve said as he hugged her.

“Thanks.” She said as she smiled.

The evening went smoothly she ignored her father the whole night and it was fine….until dinner was over.

“I need to talk to you.” He said sternly.

Mandy walked away from him.

“MANDY!!” He screamed.

‘I swear to god I’m throwing a glass at him if he screams like that again.’ She thought as stopped walking.

“I did that for you.”

“You bribed me to leave the guy I love!!” She shouted as she turned around to face him. “He hates me now!!”

“It’s better off Mandy you’ll thank me when you’re older.”

“No it’s not! You didn’t even bother to get to know him!! You just wrote him off as bad!”

“You wanted to go to college didn’t you?!”

“What does college have to do with him!?!?! How was he stopping me from college?? Why does it bother you so much??! Why did you have to fucking ruin my life?!” She screamed. “You expect everything to be fine and dandy when the last year of my life has been fucking horrible?! I want to disown you! You’re not my father if you were you would support me no matter what! You would love who I love for me because I’m your daughter for Christ’s sake!”

“He was holding you back!”

“No he wasn’t!! He was perfect!! I shouldn’t of even listened to you I fucking hate you now!!
Is that what you wanted??!” She screamed as tears rolled down her face.

Her father shook his head.

“I don’t even give a shit anymore. I’m leaving. Thanks for everything.” She said as she grabbed her brother’s keys and headed straight to the airport.

“God dammit she took my car.” Her brother Chris whined.

Sorry I haven't posted anything in awhile my computer was on the fritz
Sign up to rate and review this story