Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Is This What You Always Want Me For

Chapter 4

by SheIsARebel 2 reviews

Frank stared at me clearly confused. Here I was wheezing like I had just run a marathon and offering the kid I just blew off a deal. But I guess he was intrigued because he answered, "What kind of ...

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama,Humor,Romance - Published: 2011-04-06 - Updated: 2011-04-06 - 705 words

0Unrated
"I'll make you a deal," I gasped to Frank as I caught my breath.
Frank stared at me clearly confused. Here I was wheezing like I had just run a marathon and offering the kid I just blew off a deal. But I guess he was intrigued because he answered, "What kind of deal?"
I gulped for air again and pulled Frank out of the middle of the hallway. Some kids had started to give us bad looks for blocking their way.
"Okay," I said. "I'll do your homework, all of it, and I can guarantee you an A...
Frank nodded pleased with the offer.
"But in exchange," I went on. "I want to hang out with you and your friends." Why did that sound less desperate in my mind?
Frank raised his eyebrows at me and scratched the back of his head. "You want to hang out with me and my friends?"
What? Did I stutter? Okay it did sound weird but I was sick of always being alone. It was my last year in high school and I didn't want to waste it sitting in the library every lunch.
"Yeah."
Frank gave a small laugh clearly amused by my terms. "You know Vee, I could get any other girl to do my work and she would want nothing in return."
Except a good bang. "But can they guarantee you an A?" I tempted. "C'mon Frank, I'm the smartest girl in school."
Frank gave a half smile my way and crossed his arms. "Okay," he said looking me over.
"Really?" I really had the gift of persuasion.
"Yeah," Frank answered. "Let's go." He grabbed my hand and pulled me away from the wall and into the crowd.
"Um...where are we going?" I asked as I dodged people.
"You're meeting my friends," Frank said plainly.
"What!" I exploded stopping.
"What? I thought you wanted to hang out with us?"
"I do," I stammered. "But now? And look at me."
Frank smiled and tugged on my arm once again. "You look fine."
I huffed but let myself be drug outside and into the yard.
"Oh I should probably tell you that you're my girlfriend," Frank said looking back at me.
"What?!?!" I said taking big strides to keep up with him. "That wasn’t part of the deal."
"Vee, seriously you want me to tell them that as part of a bargain you get to hang out with us?"
I paused and thought it over.
"If you're my girlfriend, there won't be questions."
I sighed realizing he was right. "Okay," I agreed. "but there has to be boundaries."
Frank stopped suddenly and I collided with him. He stabled me with his hands and I wriggled free quickly. "Well what are they?" He asked.
"Well first," I said removing my hand from his. "You can't touch me in any inappropriate ways."
"Well, what's inappropriate?"
I sighed realizing I had to specific with this guy. "No groping, grasping, squeezing, or roaming hands."
Frank gave a small smirk.
"And no kissing or trying to seduce me anymore."
"Ah, you're no fun."
"Frank!"
"Okay, okay."
I sighed and pulled down my sweater. "Well to be fair, are there any rules for me?"
Frank smiled and grabbed my hand and moving closer. "No baby you can grope, grab, and squeeze me all you want."
"Frank," I scoffed pulling away.
Frank laughed and let me go. "Okay there are two," he said getting serious.
"Okay," I said interested.
"You have to call me Frankie."
"What! Why?"
"All my ex-girlfriends called me Frankie, so if you want it to be believable..."
"Fine, fine," I said crossing my arms.
"Good," he said smiling.
"What about the other one?" I asked ready for another ridiculous request.
"What?"
"The other rule. You said there was two."
"Oh, yeah," he smirked. "Quit undressing me with your eyes."
"Frank!" I scoffed again.
Frank stared at me with a disappointed look.
"I mean Frankie," I said. This was going to be painful.
"Okay good, lets go," Frank said grabbing my hand again.
I let myself be taken.
"You were undressing me though, right?"
I gave him a swift hit in the chest.
"Hey a girlfriend wouldn't do that."
Sign up to rate and review this story