Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Forever and Ever

Control

by MCArmyWife 6 reviews

Anna's world seems to be going out of control.

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: R - Genres: Fantasy,Romance - Characters: Bob Bryar,Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Published: 2011-04-06 - Updated: 2011-04-06 - 3446 words

5Exciting
Anna lifted her head off Gerard’s shoulder as Mrs. Ellis pulled open the door the Media room where they had been enjoying a movie.

“Sorry to interrupt but Jacob has returned.” She smiled.

Gerard paused the movie then stretched. Truth was he’d almost fallen asleep, not that the movie wasn’t good but huge dinner Mrs. Ellis had prepared had made him sleepy.

Anna sat up, “He wishes to see us now?”

“Actually he sent me to fetch Mr. Gerard.” The housekeeper answered, “He’s waiting for you in the study.”

Gerard nodded, “Thanks.”

Once Mrs. Ellis left the room Anna spoke, “Why does he wish to see you?”

“Don’t know.” Gerard said knowing by her tone she was upset. “Finish watching the movie and I’ll be back soon.”

Anna shook her head, “I wish to speak to him.” She wasn’t sure what was going on between the two men but the fact that she was excluded made her angry.

Gerard smiled, “Sugar obviously he wants to talk to me alone. I’ll be back soon. Just watch the movie. You can catch me up when I get back.”

“This is ridiculous.” Anna huffed. “I do not like being treated this way.”

"Anna, just calm down.” Gerard said softly.

“I do not wish to calm down.” Anna answered standing up suddenly. “And I do not wish to finish watching the movie. I am going upstairs.” With that she fled the room.

Gerard sighed as he watched her go. He understood why she felt the way she did but there was nothing he could do to change it. He left the Media room and headed towards the study.





Bob glanced at Claire’s cell phone. Should he answer it? When he saw the caller was Anna he connected.

“Hey, Anna.”

“Oh, Bob.” Anna had not expected him to answer.

Bob could tell by her tone that he’d surprised her by answering, “Claire’s in the shower. We decided to drive home instead of stopping tonight.”

Anna’s earlier anger faded quickly turning to concern, “Is everything all right? Claire is not feeling poorly, is she?”

Bob sat down on the bed, “Everything’s okay. She’s been a bit tired but she said she just wanted to get home.”

“Home.” Anna whispered, sadness falling over her. Yes, Claire had a new home now.

“Uh, Anna.” Bob said lowering his voice, “We ran into a friend of yours today.” Bob wasn’t sure if he was the one who should be mentioning this but curiosity about the woman they’d met today fueled him on. “Her name was Alyssa.”

Anna knew immediately by the sound of his voice something was bothering him. Hearing the name of the woman they’d met she knew why. “Oh, that must have been Alyssa Albert.”

Bob glanced over and was relieved to hear the water in the shower still running. He wanted to talk to Anna a few more minutes before Claire appeared. “Uh, she said for us to give her regards.”

Anna sighed, “Bob, what are you not telling me?”

Running a hand over his face he tried to decide how to handle this. “Look, I don’t know why but she seemed really surprised Claire was married. Claire seems to think it’s because most people thought she’d never marry. She said some shit about people thinking she’d end up a spinster.”

Once more Anna’s anger flared but for a totally different reason. “Alyssa is a bitch.”

For a moment Bob was shocked by Anna’s response then he laughed, “Well, yeah I sorta thought so.”

“She upset Claire?”

Bob heard the water suddenly stop in the bathroom and knew he only had a few more minutes, “Yeah I think it kinda did. The woman made it sound like she was shocked Claire wasn’t with you and I think maybe that’s what upset her.”

Anna leaned back against the headboard and stretched her body out over the satin spread. “As I said she is a bitch. I am sorry her words upset Claire.” Her gaze took on a far away look, “I am sorry that the life Claire and I led up until now made her a recluse like myself.”

Bob could hear the sadness in her voice, “Anna, I know you and your uncle took Claire in and gave her a home. I’m fuckin’ grateful for that. You helped her through a brutal time and I know that’s why you two are so close.”

Anna smiled sadly realizing that part of his words were true. “Still the fact remains that I held Claire back.”

“I don’t think so.” Bob said honestly, “I think both of you needed each other and there ain’t nothing wrong with that. But now both of you have men who love you and I guess that changes things.”

Anna closed her eyes, “Yes, it does.”

“Hey, Claire’s about out of the shower now.” Bob said.

“Just tell her I called. Tell her everything here is fine.” Anna said quickly.

“Don’t you wanna talk to her?”

“No, it is not necessary now. I really just wanted to make sure you both were doing well. I will give her a call in a few days.”

Bob heard Claire softly singing. “Will do and Anna?”

“Yes.”

“Thanks for calling. It was nice to talk to you.”

“It was nice to talk to you too, Bob.”





Gerard rapped on the door then pushed it open.

“Come in.” Jacob said from his spot behind the desk.

Walking over to the chair he’d occupied this morning Gerard sat down heavily. He could tell by the look on Jacob’s face whatever he wanted to talk about wasn’t going to be good.

Jacob got right to the point, “You were correct. Judith lives as a Healer.”

“Shit.” Gerard muttered. “So what else did you find out? Is she the one behind all of this mess?”

Before answering Jacob pulled open the bottom drawer and took out the whiskey bottle. After he’d poured a drink for both of them he answered. “That I do not know. What I did find out is in this current life she is living in London as an art dealer.”

“So she’s in London?” Gerard asked as he reached for his drink.

“I phoned her gallery but was told she is out of the country presently on a buying trip.”

Gerard took a long swallow then settled back in his chair. “Did they say where?”

Jacob shook his head. “No, the assistant I spoke to would not divulge that information.”

“So did you tell the assistant who you are? I mean did you give your name?”

“No.” Jacob sighed, “It is my hope that Judith is not behind this. If that is the case I do not want to have any contact with her. I certainly do not want her to think I am seeking her out.”

“Did you find out who turned her?”

Jacob took a drink then set the glass down a bit more forcefully than necessary, “I do not feel comfortable speaking about Healer matters with you.”

“Why the fuck not?’ Gerard asked growing angry at Jacob’s attitude, “This involves me and Anna.”

“This involves me and my child.” Jacob said in a steely tone.

It was impossible for Gerard to control his anger. “First off she ain’t a child. I know you people like to call one you’ve turned that but the fact remains she is the woman I love and someone is fucking with her.”

Jacob’s eyes narrowed, “Someone is fucking with Annabelle and myself. You are only involved because you are bound to her.”

“That ain’t right and you know it.” Gerard exploded. “Look you and I are supposed to be on the same team. We both love Anna and want to protect her. So drop your fuckin’ superior Pure attitude and tell me what the fuck is going on.” He flinched when Jacob’s eyes flashed and his fangs extended.

“Do not dare to speak to me like that.” Jacob warned. “I am a Pure and regardless of what you think I have lived my life as such. I will not sit here in my home and have a mortal speak to me in this fashion.”

“Fuck you, Jacob.” Gerard said jumping to his feet. “I ain’t gonna sit here while you pull this shit. If you don’t wanna tell me what you found out that’s fine. Anna and I will just leave.”

“Annabelle will go nowhere without my permission.”’ Jacob’s movements were so fast that Gerard gasped when he was suddenly standing before him. “Do not think you can control her.”

Gerard’s anger made him shake, “What? I’m not supposed to control her, only you get to do that?”

“No one will control me.”

Both men turned to see Anna standing in the doorway.

“Annabelle, leave us.” Jacob barked.

Anna stood completely still.

“I said leave us now.” Jacob commanded.

She did not move.

As Jacob took a step towards her Gerard grabbed his arm. In a flash Jacob threw it off. Gerard found himself on the ground.

“Stop.” Anna screamed as Jacob stood glaring down at Gerard.

Jacob ignored her plea and took a step closer to the man on the floor. His eyes had turned completely topaz and the hiss he spat out showed his fangs.

Anna grabbed his arm, “Jacob, please.”

Gerard inched his way back trying to get the leverage he needed to stand.

“Look at him cower in fear.” Jacob ground out. “He is not worthy of you, Annabelle.”

“Fuck you.” Gerard yelled.

Anna burst into tears, “Stop it. Both of you stop.”

The blood of a Pure that ran through Jacob’s veins would not be controlled, “Look at him. He is nothing more than a pitiful mortal.” Once more he took another step towards Gerard.

With all her strength Anna grabbed his arm. “Jacob, do not hurt him.”

Her concern for the mortal fueled Jacob’s fury. Turning he grabbed both of Anna’s shoulders and pulled her close. “He is not worth this, Annabelle. You are defying your Maker.”

“I am not.” Anna cried.

“Yes, I commanded you to leave us.” Jacobs shouted.

“I will not leave him.” She sobbed. “I love him.”

For a moment the room fell silent.

It was Jacob who broke that silence, “Love, a worthless emotion.”

Anna was shaking, “You do not understand the emotion.”

Suddenly Jacob’s face fell, “It is love I feel for you.”

“No.” Anna shook her head spilling her long hair from his confides, “What you feel for me, the love of a Maker, is not the same. Do not make me choose between you and Gerard. You will lose.” The words broke her heart.

Gerard could almost feel Jacob’s pain. Anna did not understand the truth. She did not know Jacob had felt the pain of the human emotion. He had to stop this.

“You don’t need to choose.” He said slowly. “This is my fault, I pissed off Jacob. He’s right to be angry at me.”

Jacob’s hands fell from Anna’s shoulders. Slowly he turned to Gerard understanding what the man was doing.

Anna did not understand. “I do not care. We will leave now.”

Jacob felt as if his world was crashing down around him. His actions had driven Anna away. “No.” He whispered.

“We are leaving.” Anna said swiping at her tears. “Now.”

Gerard knew in his heart she would be devastated if she defied her Maker like this. “Anna, it’s okay.” He said softy.

Suddenly Jacob turned to Gerard and extended his hand. Immediately Gerard accepted his help and stood.

Anna was shocked by Jacob’s actions. She had never seen him back down when angry.

“She is correct, you both should leave.” Jacob said as he started to turn.

“No.” Gerard said shaking his head, “At least not now, in the morning. We’re gonna go to Anna’s house for a few days.” He said looking into Jacob’s eyes. “Then we’ll come back.” He prayed Jacob understood he was hoping that by that time Jacob might have more information about Judith he would share.

Jacob nodded to him slightly.

“What is going on?” Anna asked looking at both men.

Gerard pasted a smile on his face. Turning and taking Anna’s hand he said, “Sugar you gotta understand sometimes guys deal with things a certain way. Jacob and I are doing that.” He looked over at Jacob, “We don’t hate each other.”

Jacob closed his eyes a moment to gain control, “He is correct. I feel no hatred for Gerard.”

Anna gave them an incredulous look. Her eyes flashed with anger, “So I am just to forget this episode? Pretend it did not happen?”

“Everything is fine now.” Gerard said softly trying to put his arm around her but she pushed him away.

Her anger made her lose her control, “Fine. That is just fuckin’ fine. I will just pretend I did not see this.” She balled her fists. “Both of you are …. Both of you are stupid.” She spat unable to find the words she wanted.

Jacob blinked at her outburst but did not respond. The fact that he didn’t was not lost on Anna.

“I just called you stupid.” She said in a challenging tone.

Jacob nodded, “So you did.”

There mere fact that he was allowing her to speak to him like this frightened her.

“I am stupid.” Jacob said locking eyes with her. “You must come to terms with the fact that your Maker is stupid.” He rounded the desk and sat down heavily.

Tears sprang to Anna’s eyes. Never in all the time she’d been with Jacob had he acted like this. Something was definitely very wrong.

Gerard gently touched her shoulder urging her to go to Jacob. She did without glancing at Gerard. Rounding the desk she looked into Jacob’s eyes then slowly lowered herself to sit on his lap. Jacob stiffened a moment then slowly circled her body with his arms. They sat in silence with Anna’s head resting on his shoulder.

Slowly Gerard turned and left the room.





An hour later Gerard was still awake staring up from the bed at the ceiling and wondering what was happening downstairs. Try as he might the jealously he’d felt as he’d watched Jacob holding Anna would not be quieted. He knew that while both of them were different than other Healers a small voice in the back of his mind reminded him how the Healer world regarded sex as simply an act.

“No.” Gerard muttered angrily to himself. He could not let himself believe Anna and Jacob would do that. Still he couldn’t forget the fact that both of their eyes had been topaz, both were being ruled by Healers blood when he’d left them. He had seen that look in Anna’s eyes, her Healer blood was running hot because of her anger and he knew lust was one of the emotions that was consuming her.

“Shit.” He said loudly as he threw back the covers and slid out of bed. Her blood he’d taken earlier today would not be quieted. He had to find her.




Anna walked into the bedroom praying Gerard was still awake. What had happened earlier had stirred her Healer blood to a boiling point. Sitting with Jacob, feeling his closeness had only served to worsen the situation. Tears sprang to her eyes, she hated this part of her so much. She wanted so desperately to ignore the lust that was consuming her body.

“Gee?” She called out softly seeing the empty bed. He’d thrown back all the drapes and the full moon was spilling through the windows.

Slowly she walked over to the bathroom but found it empty. She closed her eyes a moment filled with frustration, he wasn’t here and she needed him. Her body was begging for release.





Gerard walked back up the stairs trying to control his anger. He’d looked all over the house and hadn’t been able to find her. What made him even angrier was he hadn’t been able to locate Jacob either. Had they gone off somewhere together?

Opening the door he slowly pushed it open but what he saw made him stop dead in his tracks. Anna was standing by the window. Moonlight bathed her nude body as she stood with her eyes closed caressing her breasts. When her hand slowly made it’s way down her stomach to the V of her legs he felt himself harden.

Anna gasped as she opened her eyes and saw him standing in the doorway.

He closed the door and took several steps towards her. “Don’t stop.” He ground out.

Embarrassment flooded through her body. She moved towards the bed to grab her robe but Gerard closed the distance between them and grabbed her arm. “Why did you stop?”

“I hate this.” She whispered.

Gerard understood but wanted to hear her admit the truth, “Why?”

Anna looked down, “I hate that this blood is controlling my actions.”

“You mean the lust.” He said softly reaching out to touch her cheek, “I’m here now. Touch yourself, Anna. You know you want to.” The lust he was feeling could not be denied. He wanted to watch her touch her beautiful body.

“No” Anna said, “I will not let it control me.”

Gerard’s eyes narrowed, “You don’t want the blood to control you, I get that. So you’re standing there fighting the urges that are filling you.”

Anna nodded. “Yes. But it is more than that. Being here, with Jacob makes the Healer blood stronger. I want to be in control. I should be in control of everything.”

Her words surprised him. “I don’t understand.”

Anna’s voice shook, “My only thought when I came into this room was how I wanted to use your body to satisfy my needs. I wanted to use your body. I had no thought of making love. I only wanted sex.”

“I’m not seeing that as a problem.” Gerard smiled.

His answer made her angry. “It is a problem. I do not want to think, act, like a Healer. I thought you understood.”

He could almost feel her inner torment. “Then fight it, Anna. Fight the urge to satisfy the lust, fight the urge to control me.”

Anna stared at him.

Gerard reached out and grabbed her arm. “Make yourself submit to my will. Do whatever I command. Do you think you do that?”

Her eyes flashed as she balled her fists tightly. She nodded slowly.

He knew he was pushing her but deep down he believe it was what she truly wanted. “Will the Healer allow the mortal to control her?”

The Healer blood, now full of anger tried to take control but Anna refused. “Yes.” She hissed. “I will do as you command.”

Gerard nodded. He dropped her arm and moved towards the windows. There he took a seat in the wing backed chair and pulled out his pack of cigarettes. Lighting one he took a deep drag before speaking. “Anna, come here.”

Her first thought was to tell him no. She was a Healer, a superior being. No mortal should dare command her.

“I said come here.” His voice sounded almost threatening.

She slowly walked towards him. In the bright moonlight her skin was as white as marble.

“Anna, do you truly believe you can do this?”

Her eyes flashed in the moonlight and her fangs extended. The urge to simply overtake him was overwhelming. Not realizing what she was doing she dug her fingernails into the palms of her hands. She did not feel the pain. Closing her eyes a moment she fought for control. “Yes.” She whispered. “I want to fight this.”

“I want to see you touch yourself.” He said in a low voice. “Do it now but when I tell you to stop you must stop. Understood? You are mine to command, Anna.”



AUTHORS NOTE: Hey guys. Just want you to know the next chapter won't be until next Wed. I'm taking off on a trip that will include a stop in Iowa to see MCR! Can't wait to see the boys again. Thanks for reading.
Sign up to rate and review this story