Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > My Chemical Mafia

Scarlette's Invitation.

by Ballroom_Blitz 1 review

Scarlette's not so romantic invite. *Edited!*

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: R - Genres: Humor,Romance - Characters: Gerard Way - Published: 2011-04-06 - Updated: 2016-05-25 - 628 words

1Funny
A/N: Pandora has such a sweet invite to the ball. You just know Gerard will do no such thing! Hahaha.


Scarlette’s P.O.V

Today had been properly fucking insane. Mikey had been running about the house, freaking out about getting everything sorted for the Ball. Panda and Frankie were being unbearable. I really wish they’d just hurry the fuck up and get together or something. Ray was walking about mumbling to himself with stacks of paper about the height of me whilst Gerard stalked about growling orders at everyone. Even I had to admit he looked kinda hot while doing it.

I was beginning to get a headache from all the commotion and noise going on all over the house. I snuck past a super stressed looking Mikey was who yelling something about soufflés into his phone. MY room was fantastic and dark. Gerard still hadn’t opened the blinds since I’d been living there. I was gonna jump onto the bed before I noticed the huge ass box just sitting there like a silent ninja…but in box form,obviously. On the box lid he’d wrote my name before scoring it out and writing ‘SLUT’ in thick black letters next to it. Always the charmer that man.
“Open it” His voice came out of no-where. I jumped before spinning around to see him leaning against the door frame with the usual cocky bastard smirk firmly in place.
“Boo” he said, dripping with sarcasm.
“You know Mr Mafia man, sarcasm is the lowest form of wit”
“You say that like I care, now open the damn box. I ain’t got all day to wait on you sugar” I glared at him before slowly turning around. I wasn’t too happy about turning my back on him but damn it I want to see what the hell he had bought me now. I ripped off the lid to be greeted by silky looking black material. I pulled it out carefully like it was made from china.
“Wow” I whispered. For once in my life I couldn’t speak. The dress was floor length, black with lace sleeves. The front was see through lace with a large split that went right between where my breasts would be. I pulled it out to look at it fully. It would be tight to my body with a split reaching almost my hip. Gerard pressed himself up against the back of me and I began to feel very nervous., arms wrapped tightly around my hips.
“You know sugar…I still don’t have a date for this thing and seeing as you do have a pretty dress…”
Oh shit, he was going to ask me. I squeaked slightly as his thumbs began gently rubbing over the slightly exposed skin. I swear to, uh, someone that that better be his phone or something that’s poking me in the ass. Seriously you get caught changing once and boom(!), stalked for life!
“Do you think that you mind if I asked...Pandora to the ball?”
“WHAT?!” Oops, maybe a bit of an outburst there. He gave a quiet laugh in my ear, his breath tickling the back of my neck.
“I’m kidding, you know you’re my favourite slut. Now you going with me or what?”
“Uh,I...well, okay?”
“Was that supposed to be a yes?”
“...Yes?”
“Why does your answer keep coming out as a question!”
“I don’t know!”
“...I guess I’ll see you there then” He let go of me and had left the room, closing the door behind him before I had even time to register what had actually just happened.

What the fuck have I got myself into now?!
Sign up to rate and review this story