Categories > Movies > Pirates of the Caribbean > That's The Way I Like It

New or Old?

by mybloodyvalentine

Jenna and Cutler make up...

Category: Pirates of the Caribbean - Rating: NC-17 - Genres: Romance - Warnings: [X] - Published: 2011-04-13 - Updated: 2011-04-13 - 2181 words

?Blocked
"I don't believe I ever said I wanted her more than you," Cutler told me, eyes meeting mine. "Hasn't it ever occurred to you that perhaps Jane is only a friend?" I scoffed at those words and gave him a quit-lying look. Avoiding his eyes, I replied, "Jane is a very beautiful girl. I can't see how you could not like her in a way that means you want her as more than a friend."

"I wouldn't deny that any man would like to make love to something beautiful," Cutler finally said, not really answering any of my questions. Trying to search for something else to say, I replied, "So you do like her in that way then, don't you?" Cutler blinked innocently and looked over at me, asking, "In what way do you mean, Jenna?"

"Oh, quit it with the games!" I said in annoyance. "I meant in the way that you want her in your bed. You want to have intercourse with her. Can I get any more clear that than?" Huffing in indignation, I crossed my arms over my chest and turned away from Cutler. Sighing, Cutler gently placed a hand on my lower back and said, "Jane has nothing to do with my future plans."

"Why do you keep avoiding every single one of my questions?" I asked in annoyance. "Just because she has nothing to do with your future plans does not mean that you don't want to love her." It was Cutler's turn to sigh with irritation. Abruptly, he grabbed me and pushed me roughly onto my back. I frowned up at him and asked, "What the fuck are you doing?"

"Attempting to get you to stop acting so immature," Cutler said, mounting me. "Tell me something. Why would I like Jane more than you?" Cutler stayed on top of me, hands coming to rest on my lower belly. It was a bit tender there and I ended up shivering. Remembering that I was suppose to be mad at Cutler, I replied, "She's much more beautiful and probably much nicer than me. Ian said she was quiet and respectful. I know that bothers you about me. I'm neither of those things."

"I would object," Cutler said, sliding the hand on my belly down to my strip of pubic hair. I stiffened under his touch and waited for him to speak. Looking at the concealed places of intimacy, Cutler replied, "You are beautiful in a different way than Jane. You have beautiful brown hair, perfect skin, and the most gorgeous blue eyes I have ever seen."

Cutler moved his hand even lower and placed it over my pubic area. He started rubbing me gently, pushing through the hairs with his thumb. Trying to ignore this new feeling of pleasure, I replied stiffly, "I'm young, Cutler. I can't have a beautiful body. And my eyes? What the hell? You're the one with the gorgeous eyes. Don't act like I'm anything special."

"Oh, but I believe you are," Cutler said, gently sliding my leg outwards. The rings on his hand felt ice cold against the warmth of my thigh. Trying not to get too distracted, I muttered, "Me? Special? Oh god, you must be joking." Cutler pushed my leg out further and stroked my entrance very gently as he replied, "Every man has something he is particularly...attached to."

"Attached to?" I echoed distantly, trying to ignore how Cutler was pushing my folds apart and delving into my wetness with his second finger. "So you're saying your attached to me?" Cutler shook his head and replied sarcastically, "No, I'm saying that I'm attached to items such as my map of the worlds and my boots that ended up drowning during the Endeavor battle."

Not realizing that he was only joking, I pouted and felt hurt. Crossing my arms across my chest, I pressed, "Then what was the point of telling me I'm worth something to you if you're just going to turn around and say that you're not at all attached to me?" I was feeling pretty indignant and annoyed. Cutler was too hard to read sometimes. That bothered me.

"You actually believed that, didn't you?" Cutler sighed, starting to thrust his finger up into my warmth. Trying to ignore him, I nodded and gave him an unreadable expression. Rolling his eyes, Cutler replied, "It was merely sarcasm. I would assume you would know by now just how attached I am to you. You're mine and you belong to me."

Cutler's eyes flashed dangerously as he said those words. Continuing to thrust into me, Cutler leaned down to kiss the very sensitive place between my legs. A large rush of pleasure filled me and my breath hitched as I gasped, "Oh, Cutler..." I stretched out my hand for something to grab. Cutler offered me his hand and let me cling to him.

"What about my other reason?" I asked, trying to keep a conversation going despite all the pleasure Cutler was lavishing on me. Cutler raised his eyebrow and replied, "In regards to you being disrespectful?" I squirmed as Cutler slipped a second and then a third finger inside me. Finally, I managed a curt nod, waiting for his answer. Now wasn't the easiest time for me to talk.

Obviously aware of that, Cutler smirked and stopped thrusting into me as he replied, "You are perhaps the sweetest girl I have ever met. I know you happen to be quite desperate for love, but considering your past, that would only make sense." Cutler thought for a moment while my hips spontaneously bucked upwards, begging him for more.

Cutler slid his fingers out of me, pressed scalding kisses up my thigh, and then inserted his tongue between my soft folds. I gasped and dug my nails into the hand I was holding as I replied, "It just feels so good...can you really blame me? W-what about the disrespectful thing?" I panted loudly as Cutler dipped his tongue in and out of my depths.

His warm fingertips came to grasp my hip as he touched a very sensitive place within me. Whimpering loudly, I felt the knot release within me. Cutler lapped up any secretion that I had spurted out and stayed between my legs as he replied, "You? Disrespectful? I think not. You are many other things, but disrespectful is not one of them. You always treat me with love."

"That's because I love you, obviously," I murmured. Looking up into his eyes, I begged, "Love me. Please?" Cutler looked down at me nervously and echoed, "Beg pardon?" Knowing he had heard exactly what I had said, I repeated, "Make love to me. I want you so bad tonight. I want this so much. Please, Cutler? I want you now..."

Cutler watched me plead with him and raised an eyebrow, replying, "I thought I was loving you earlier." I shrugged and looked between his thighs at that intimate organ. Distracted, I said, "I want you in me." Cutler reached up to suckle my nipple as he replied, "I was inside you. You know I don't dare touch you with your knee broken. I don't want to hurt you."

My eyes glazed slightly as I looked between Cutler's eyes a bit longer and murmured, "You know what I mean. You're so beautiful." Letting my body take over, I somehow sat up and pushed him onto his back. Unaware, Cutler blinked as I took him in my hands and started claiming him by pressing my lips up and down him. I rubbed the tender flesh until I noticed clear liquid at his tip.

Cutler made a primal noise as I licked the liquid off of his tip. He sat up and reversed positions with me. I was now below him and Cutler was above me. Yanking my thighs apart a bit roughly, Cutler murmured, "You don't have boundaries, do you? You just want to play with me until I burst, do you not?" Cutler positioned himself over me and rested his hands on my hips.

"Restrictions?" I asked, shaking my head, "No, those aren't part of my vocabulary. Uh, Cutler?" Cutler raised his eyebrows at me. Giving him a slight smile, I murmured, "Do be careful with me. After all, my leg is broken." Cutler throbbed hard against my entrance as he shook his head at me and stated, "First, you tease me despite my better judgment and now you tell me to be gentle."

Despite his exterior annoyance, Cutler entered my interior with a very gentle push. Our bodies fused and melded together, the throbbing and warmth becoming one. My hands found Cutler's neck as he gave me slow, gentle thrusts. Clinging to the nape of his neck, I asked in a weak voice, "What was it that you liked about Jane, Cutler?"

"Jane?" Cutler repeated, burying himself deep inside my boiling insides. "Bloody hell, Jenna, haven't we discussed Jane long enough? Fuck Jane. The only one I'm bedding is you." A little smile formed on my mouth at those words and I stopped resisting, letting my hips rise to meet Cutler's smooth downward thrusts. God, I loved him.

"Still though," I panted, unable to let the subject matter go just yet. "What was it that you say in Jane? Did you like her for your beauty?" Beads of sweat formed on Cutler's body as he continued worshiping my body in our sacred dance. Shrugging, he finally said, "A man of my rank and stature is expected to get married. Hasn't it occurred to you that perhaps I was being pushed into matrimony? My father wished it. Jane's parents are quite wealthy. That mattered to my father quite a bit."

"So you never loved her at all?" I pushed, gasping as Cutler continued his assault on me. Somehow, he knew exactly where I needed to be touched, exactly how hard to push me, and exactly what to do to bring me to a high climax. Pushing our bodies together and dragging his lips up my chest, Cutler answered, "Good god, haven't we been over this before? I did like the woman as a friend." Seeing my angry look, Cutler added, "But not in the way I like you. You're different."

"Different as in good or bad?" I gasped. Cutler's hands came up to encircle one of my breasts as he trailed his tongue around the nipple and replied, "Well, that depends." Feeling a bit put out, I felt my back arching as I rubbed Cutler's back and panted, "Depends on what?" I was reaching my peak fast. Those deep thrusts Cutler was giving me felt so good.

"Good if you like the way I'm treating you," Cutler replied, suckling my breast. He bit down on the little nub gently and swirled his tongue over the nipple. It immediately hardened at his saliva and I gave a little squeak as my walls squeezed Cutler tightly. Moaning loudly, I grabbed him and groaned, "God, I love you. I fucking love you, Cutler."

Cutler gave me a few more thrusts before stiffening and releasing warmth into my womb. Both very exhausted, we flopped onto our sides in a mixture of sex and sweat. Cutler tucked me up against him and requested, "I wish to hear no more of Jane after this. I believe we have exhausted the matter and it is time to move on to more imminent issues."

"Like what kinds of imminent issues?" I replied curiously, wrapping a leg around Cutler as we cuddled. Cutler looked down at me and replied, "Imminent issues such as how I'm going to get you cleaned up before I take you to the doctor tomorrow. I very well can't bring you in like this." Cutler looked at my leg and pushed it off of him, giving me a pointed look.

Knowing that he was tired for the night, I took the hint and yawned, "Maybe I don't need to go to the doctor's after all. I don't like it there much. I remember when I went there a long time ago. The doctor was quite mean. He told mother and father to force me to eat. Can you believe that? How awful is that? He was trying to kill me or-"

Cutler cut off my sentence by placing a firm kiss on my mouth. Now that I had shut up, he released my lips and said, "You were going to die, Jenna. What can I say? You do know I would never wish for your death." Still not very happy about the doctor prospect, I made a face and complained, "I really don't want to go though. Can't we do something else?"

"Something else? I believe not," Cutler said. He hesitated and then said in a rush, "I apologize for what I said to you when we were on the ship. I would never give you up for a thousand promotions. Do accept my apology." Smiling, I replied, "Always. You know I love you. Goodnight." With that, I fell into a deep, undisturbed slumber.
Sign up to rate and review this story