Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Helena

PYJAMAS!!

by adrenaline_bomb 3 reviews

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres:  - Published: 2011-04-20 - Updated: 2011-04-20 - 780 words

0Unrated
FRANK'S P.O.V.

“Mikes...?” I asked, trailing off at the question.
“Hmm, yeah?” He asked back and I sighed, looking down at the coffee.
“Will Gee forgive me?” I whispered and Mikey sat down beside me, rubbing my back.
“Of course he will Frankie, he loves you. He has done for so long.” He told me, but I still didn’t believe him.
“I don’t think he will, I really struck a low blow yesterday.” I mumbled and saw Mikey bite his lip nervously out of the corner of my eye.
“Frank… he just doesn’t like people questioning us as brothers, ya know? It really bugs him.” He explained and I leant on the oak kitchen table, resting my head in my hands and rubbing my temples, my eyes clamped shut.
“He loves you though, Frank. That’s the only thing that really matters to him. You’re his world.” Mikey assured and I seemed to have a bit of an epiphany at the older mans words.
1.Gerard’s always been protective of Mikey.
2. Gerard loves me.
3. I love Gerard
So, I have nothing to worry about! Probably…oh yay, paranoia seems to be back off holiday then, fabulous. Just dandy.
I heard the basement lock flip open and I saw turned around sharply to see Gerard emerge, looking nervous and biting the slightly chapped pale flesh of his lower lip.
“Morning Gee, look I’m sor-“ He cut me off, wrapping me in a tight embrace.
“It’s okay Frankie, I should be the one who’s sorry. It’s just I really hate when people question the relationship between me and my brother, when we were younger it used to happen a lot, like. We were so close it pretty much was like we were together. I really do love Mikey, but that’s like a brotherly thing. All brothers kiss and stuff when they’re kids but since we’ve never really grown up we haven’t really left that behind. I love you, Frankie. I’m sorry, I over-reacted, I’m sorry.” He gabbled, still hanging onto me.
“It’s okay Gee. Mikey said nearly exactly the same when he came down at silly o clock this morning. I understand, I was just joking with you. I never meant to make you upset. I love you too, honey.” I said, and released him, us both grinning like eight year olds in a sweet shop.
“Coffee, bro?” Mikey asked and Gerard nodded.
“Hell, yeah!” He said and sat on the table, still in his skeleton all in one sleeper suit.
“God, I love that thing.” I said, laughing at him as he blushed slightly and looked down.
“It’s so goddamn warm!” He exclaimed as Mamma Donna walked through the door, taking in the sight of Gerard, cross legged and wearing a, well romper suit or a baby grow or whatever you like to call it and leant an arm on the doorpost, leaning her head on it and smirking, giggling slightly.
She looked up at her son who was now sipping coffee.
“I can’t believe you still have those things Gee! You had them in fucking high school!” She exclaimed and Mikey giggled like a six year old because his mommy swore.
“This is the exact scene I came in on when you guys first met and Gee brought Frankie home to sleep over after that Pency concert.” She laughed and I remembered. “Frank had short blonde hair, was hungover, smelt like pot and was giggling away about something with Gerard as they sipped coffee with Mikey leaning on the sink, flipping through a comic.” She said, laughing and sure enough, I looked behind Gerard to see Mikey flipping through an old issue of hell boy.
“Good times, mom, good times.” Gerard said, grinning down at me as I fiddled with the feet on his PJ’s.
“Do you remember that time when you walked outside in your make up and this with me, we just came outside the bus and-“ Gerard cut me off as I started giggling.
“The man took one look at me and said ‘you better stay on that side of the street motherfucker, I’ll knock you out’.” He recited and we both giggled like school girls remembering how Gee had been looking over his shoulder all the time of walking from the tour bus to the venue.





Sorry this update is short, couldn't think of anything else to write and I might not be able to update till Tuesday because I'm going on holiday...in a tent.
Jackie
xxx
R&R please, my little fluffy vamps
Sign up to rate and review this story