Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Helena

Boys, please...

by adrenaline_bomb 1 review

Frankies POV

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: R - Genres:  - Published: 2011-05-02 - Updated: 2011-05-02 - 1271 words

1Funny
Donna Way sat down at the kitchen table, a few seats away from me, and frowned at her coffee. Looking at it as if the answers to the world’s problems lay in that one cup of caffeine. Who knows? Maybe they do, coffee has saved me many a time in my life, from passing out drunk anyway.
“What’s up Donna?” Ray asked sleepily as he and Bob walked into the kitchen, their hair the exact definition of ‘sex hair’ e.g. pointing in every direction APART from down.
“Nothing.” She lied, sitting back in the chair and still staring at the coffee.
“You’re lying Ma, what is it?” Mikey asked, putting his comic down and folding his arms, his head cocked to one side as he eyed his mother, trying to read her vacant expression.
“Have any of you boys thought about… getting married, you know, having kids and stuff?” She asked and I nodded.
“Sure, I think about it all the time. I mean, I know me and Gee can’t have kids together biologically and that sort of bothers me a bit, but I wouldn’t give Gee up for anything. I was kind of hoping he’d agree to adopting or something.” I said, not really paying attention to the very true words that were pouring out of my mouth.
“Really? You think about that stuff? Wow. I’m glad it’s not just me.” Gerard smiled and I blushed. “Yeah, you said that out loud.” Gerard commented, reading my expression well.
“ Of course I do, all the time.” I answered, squeezing his hand gently as we exchanged warm smiles.
“Me and Bob have talked about getting married, sure, but not kids.” Ray said and Bob nodded.
“Could you imagine me and Ray trying to raise a kid? Poor thing.” Bob shook his head jokingly as the two perched on the kitchen counter.
“How about you Mikes?” Gee asked and his younger brother blushed.
“Me and Brian are seriously thinking about it now, we’ve got tattoos at the moment.” Mikey said and Gerard and Donna gasped.
“What. The. Hell!?” Donna exclaimed, standing up from her seat.
“Please don’t tell me you got each-others names!” Gerard begged and Mikey shook his head.
“Hell no, just ‘Forever’.” He said and took off his wrist band, exposing the tattoo on the inside of his left wrist.
“I take it Brian has the same?” Donna asked and Mikey nodded. “It’s really rather beautiful.” She commented, holding his wrist and inspecting it further.
“I did wonder why you started wearing wristbands or long sleeves all of a sudden.” I commented, my fingers still laced with Gerard’s.
“Hmm. Gee, how the hell are we going to plan, afford and fit in a wedding with the tour?” I asked him, admiring the engagement rings that were on our fingers as of yesterday.
“We’ll find away, babe, don’t worry about it. Even if we have to go to Vegas and get Elvis to tie the knot.” Gerard said, only half joking and I frowned.
“No way! We’re all ready going to burn in hell for this, let’s not make a mockery of the ceremony too.” I said and everyone gawped at me.
“Sorry! Years of church and Catholic school take a long time to draw your mind away from. But Elvis, really? Can’t we have someone a bit cooler in the rock scene? Billie Joe Armstrong or something?” I asked and Mikey giggled.
“Mikes, you dare tell anyone about that and I will eat you.” Gerard growled but his brother just flipped him off.
“A few years ago we were watching the Kerrang awards on TV and Billie Joe came on in tight jeans and Gerard practically came right there!” Mikey laughed, holding his sides as the rest of the room laughed while Gerard turned a deep crimson colour thanks to a unpleasant mixture of anger and embarrassment.
“Lets see who’s laughing when I show them your Buffy the vampire slayer box set!” Gerard growled and Mikey paled.
“You wouldn’t.” He gasped.
“Oh, little one, I would.” Gerard threatened and I burst out laughing yet again.
“Dude! You’re gay not a girl!” I laughed and Bob and Ray nodded in agreement while Gerard smirked at the blushing younger Way.
“Gerard used to jack off to Frank!” Mikey shouted and Donna covered her ears.
“You used to jack off to the misfits!” Gerard yelled.
“No! That was you, idiot!” Mikey countered and Gerard fumed.
“You watch gay porn!” He yelled and Mikey stopped dead in his tracks.
“…Wait…how the hell did you know about that?” Mikey asked, seeming to forget his mother and best friends were in the room.
“I wanted to watch your Nightmare on Elm street because I lost mine, I took the disc out and put it in the DVD player and BAM there it was.” Gerard explained using more hand movements than necessary and waving his head about so his fringe fell in his face.
“Boys, please…what you do in your bedrooms STAYS in your bedrooms, because I really don’t need to know.” Donna said, her expression looking slightly disgusted as both Gerard and Mikey blushed.
“Sorry mom.” They mumbled and I giggled.
“What?” Mikey asked and I shook my head, looking at the table.
“You sound like twelve year olds who have just come home two hours late and drunk.” I pointed out, still giggling slightly.
“Why is that so funny to you?” Ray asked and I smirked, looking up.
“I’m easily excitable in the morning.” I said and Donna stood up, throwing her hands in the air over dramatically and walking into the living room as we all burst out laughing. Gee definitely gets his over-dramatic-ness from his mother.
“Did you really used to jack off to Frank?” Ray asked Gerard and he blushed deeply.
“No.” He stated but everyone could see he was lying, his eyes give it ALL away.
“Why are you blushing then?” Bob asked and I decided it was time to save my fiancé.
“I can’t say I haven’t done the same so just shut it.” I said, taking a sip off Gerard’s coffee.
“Um, Frank…I wasn’t being serious.” Mikey said slightly apologetically as I choked on my (Gerard’s) coffee.
“Thanks a lot Mikes!” I muttered angrily.
“He only thinks it isn’t true.” Gerard whispered in my ear and I giggled.
“Really?” I asked and he nodded, giggling as well. We are so gay. Why not laugh? Or chuckle? No, we have to giggle.
“What are you two giggling at?” Bob asked suspiciously, raising an eyebrow at us.
“You’re the suspicious one, yet you have sex hair.” I pointed out and he looked at the floor.
“Wow. You just completely owned Bob.” Ray said, even I was shocked. I, Frankie Iero, have just owned Bob Bryar. HELL YES!!




Sorry it took so long to update, I've been busy then I was ill AND I had writers block which is something I've never had before and it seriously sucks.
Please tell me if this update is crap (it is, I already know but I want to know what YOU think)
So, yeah, R&R please and you shall have...cookies? Skittles? What is it you like? Aha! Another chapter maybe?? R&R and you shall recieve, how about going back and rating and reviewing previous chapters too? Read them and refresh your memory if needs be.
Anyway, I'm blabbering.
Jackie
xxx
Sign up to rate and review this story