Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Past is Past, Future is Forever.

Chapter 2

by mcr_killjoy 2 reviews

Familiar faces

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres:  - Published: 2011-04-22 - Updated: 2011-04-26 - 459 words - Complete

0Unrated
"Okay, I was just thinking about who my dad could be and why hasn't he came for me, hes probably some alcoholic, whose a drug dealer for a living" I finally said.

Matt leaned over and hugged me as I sob into his shoulder, he stroked my long black hair, "hun he'll come one day, but 'til then you have me!" he said, causing me to laugh, damn this guy always knows how to put a smile on my face.

"I'm gonna go bed, I'm tired" I said looking at my phone which read 11:50pm.

"Okay sweet, night" Matt said kissing me on the cheek, and throwing his cigarette out of the window.

I lay back on my bed, looking at the mcr poster on my wall, don't get me wrong, I thought they were all gorgeous, but they were my heroes, i wouldn't be here if it wasn't for them.
Not long later I fell asleep. I was woken up by some shouting and banging from outside. 'Fuck sake' I muttered, thats one thing I hate, being woke up. Whoevers done this is gonna end up in my bad books.

"Matt, Matt you hear that?" i asked him, while poking his side.

"mhmm?" he grunted, turning over to face me.

"Listen" i said and he did, the shouting continued.

We both got up and looked out of the window to see some guys in black hoodies. There was around 5 of them.

"What time is it?" Matt asked.

Looking at my phone, I replied "5am"

The guys were moving closer to the house and then came a knock on the door.

We sat in silence for a second, seeing if we can hear anything that is being said.

"Rosie! Come here" Katherine yelled up the stairs, which startled me, she probably hasn't realised she most likely woke half the house up now.

Me and Matt exchange confused looks then he motions for me to go, "two minutes Kath" i shouted back as i pulled on my mcr shirt and black jacket.
"Yeah?" I asked, walking down the stairs.

She motions for me to go into the living room, where i was faced with 5 familiar faces. I stood in awe at the 5 men for a moment, god knows what they thought of the look on my face. I burried my eyebrows, trying to figure out why these men were hear, then realised the only way I was going to find out was to ask.

"Erm, Kath whats my chemical romance doing here?" i said confused. To my suprise I wasn't the starstruck fan I had imagined myself to be if I ever met them, I was pretty calm to be fair.

"Well, we have something to tell you" Kath said.
Sign up to rate and review this story