Categories > Movies > Shrek > Screaming In Her Head

I Don't Belong

by 18th_Hole 0 reviews

The story of Shrek and Fiona's fifth child...

Category: Shrek - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama - Warnings: [!!] - Published: 2011-04-22 - Updated: 2011-04-23 - 393 words - Complete

1Original
Audrey is now sixteen, and will very soon be seventeen.

Felicia is now slowly dying, after helping so many others, and never helping herself.

Audrey feels like she always belongs somewhere else.


"Audrey! Come back! We just want to talk!"
"No! Get away from me!" Boys she's known for several years were after her trying to get her to stop and just now, try to talk to her.

"Felicia? Felicia, please hold on."
"Oh, quit trying to keep me here." Felicia was in a hospital, slowly letting go.

Audrey stopped before an enormous forest that stood before her. Debating on whether to go in or not, without any hesitation whatsoever, she ran in.
"Audrey!!!" A boy screamed out.

Felicia turned her head to the window to her left, looked out, into the sun, You're here. she thought.

Audrey stopped and paused a moment, Who's there? she thought to herself, almost as if to ask out loud.

Walk into that piece of sunlight. Felicia thought to Audrey.

Audrey turned her head to her right. Amazed, she saw the ray of sunlight, big enough for her to stand in it. So she did what she heard and walked into it.

Here. Take my body and renew it to be yours. Otherwise, you will never find your way back to us.

Audrey didn't have the slightest idea as to what was about to happen, so she just stood there. She decided it was some kind of joke and was about to take a step. The split second her left heel came off of the ground, the sunlight shinning on her became brighter than before. It shot itself down at her, making her put her arms in front of her face almost to protect her eyes. Her hair floated above her shoulders. She clenched her hands into fists as she then felt as if something was grabbing her arms and pulling them out as if to give a hug. Then she felt the ground pull her feet shoulder-width apart. And something pull her head up to face where the sunlight was coming from.

Find your way back...back.....back.........back.

"Aaaaaaaaahhhh!!!" Audrey felt herself begin to change, inside and out.

Thirty seconds of pain.

Audrey dropped to the ground, and fell into a sound slumber.

Felicia closed her eyes, and left the world.

"Felicia? Felicia?!! Felicia, no!!"
Sign up to rate and review this story