Categories > Celebrities > Motley Crue > Home Sweet Home

Chapter 3

by emilyrolles 0 reviews

Category: Motley Crue - Rating: G - Genres:  - Published: 2011-04-26 - Updated: 2011-04-26 - 1384 words

0Unrated
The Whisky was packed. Well, packed was an understatement. The line to get in went down the street and into the back alley ways of the strip. Everyone was crazy excited, just like me, i was serving drinks like my life depended on it. This was the night i had been waiting for my entire life. To see Motley Crue live, in the flesh. No crappy MTV on the screen at home. This was real. I could just hear the buzz of the phone over the noise of the crowd. i almost dropped the bottle of Jack i was getting from the cupboard.

"Whisky A Go-Go, this is Emily," In my most seductive voice. i was expecting a very important call.
"Emily, Baby its Tommy! we're pulling up out back so noone can see us, wanna come let us in?" i could hear laughter in the background. Was it Nikki? My heart was fluttering.
"Ill be there in two seconds! see you in a tic," i managed to say as i waited for him to hang up. In about two seconds flat i ran to the bar, grabbed Amy and pulled her to the back door.
"There here arent they? Wait! flick your hair a bit," she ruffled my hair and smoothed out my lipstick. This face took hours, not to mention my hair... I checked the mirror in a flash, pushed my boobs up and hitched my Crue tank top just above my belly button so they could check out my new black rose tattoo on my hip. I felt like such a whore, but my care factor was below zero. Amy growled at me.

"You look hot babe, go get em girl!" I giggled like a fan girl and she pushed me out the door. The black limo looked like it had been sent from heaven. They could probably see me through the dark tint. I pursed my lips to seem mysterious. This is my moment.

The door opened...

I could see stars...

Long black hair pointing in every direction popped out from the door and out stepped my true version of god. Make-up freshly painted on, commando lines and all, his shiny leather suit glittered like a beacon of light and it almost made me step back in awe. His face turned in my direction and i instantly thought of their music video 'Without You' and his seductive face. The song repeated in my head and everything seemed like it was in slow motion. The other band members piled out of the car behind him and Tommy sprinted towards me, pulling me into a hug.
"Place is jumpin from out the front, lucky they didnt spot us" Tommy laughed.

"Try inside, i think we are almost out of beer, and thats kinda strange for a bar to be empty of alcohol.." I laughed, trying to focus on the task at hand. Tommy smiled.
"Oh! i totally forgot to introduce you to the rest of the band, not like its important or anything," I was thinking in my head yes it fucking is!!
"Emily, this is Mick Mars. Mick Mars, this is Emily," He looked at me with his devilish eyes and chuckled.
"Hey good lookin," He shook my hand and i smiled politely. Next! i thought to myself. Tommy turned around.

"Nikki this is Emily. Emily this is Nikki Sixx," just hearing his name made me shudder in excitement. Nikki lifted his head to stare into my eyes. He reached out his hand and i almost had a brain hemmorage. I placed my hand in his and shook it gently.
"Hey," his voice was like rough velvet. I almost had to close my legs.
"Hows it going?" i managed to choke out without a hint of a stutter. i actually seemed to sound seductive. Mission accomplished. He stared at me wide-eyed for a second. Then i realized he was shocked at my accent. Oh well, brownie points.

"Wow, sick accent, are you new here?" he asked. I swallowed another lump in my throat.
"Yeah, moved here from Australia like six months ago, i love it here," the band memebers decided to give up and leave us here alone. Fuck i love my life right now.
"Im glad you do," and his smile was so breathtaking that my heart almost exploded out of my chest.
"So excited to hear you guys play tonight, ive only dreamed of seeing you live," i laughed conversationally and shifted my feet.
"Oh we're not too bad. Played here a few times when we we're starting out.. By the way, i like your tatoo," He laughed and it sounded like the voice of an angel. He turned and walked into the bar, skipping a step and stopped to wait for me to follow,
"You know what to do i guess, youve been here before," i chirped. He turned and put a hand on my shoulder.

"I hope you like the show," i died inside but managed to smile the best i possibly could. He ran off into the darkness of the backstage curtains and i turned to sigh and do the tiniest of jumps. I skipped to the bar where the crowd of people were screaming for Motley. The curtain went up and the smoke machines went off. I could see his figure in the darkness and the purple lights. Then i could hear the sound of motorbikes and i knew this one was for the girls...

Everyone was dancing and jumping and screaming. So i did the most outrageous thing ever, obviously to get noticed of course. I hitched my top up just under my bra and jumped up onto the bar. Nikki's head snapped straight in my direction. I pursed my lips again. I was a good actor back in school, not to mention a dancer too... So i let loose. I felt like a stripper to be honest, but im pretty sure they all dug it. I sang every word to every song and swayed to every ballad. Number one fan i was trademarked. i could deal with that. The final song ended and Nikki stepped up to the microphone. Everyone screamed like the place had been set on fire. In my eyes, it had been on fire the whole night.

"Just like to say thanks to all you rockin people who came out tonight and to that sexy mother fucker on the bar, what do you think boys?" He yelled and there were whistles coming at me in every direction. He laughed and threw his fist up in the air,
"Goodnight Los Angeles!" and pointed straight in my direction, almost beckoning me towards him. I jumped off the bar to run around the back to meet him. He was sweaty and his makeup was smeared on his face. Just the way i saw it in my head, he walked up to me and smiled,
"Nice job over there at the bar," he growled. I was getting used to him slowly, but it was so much to take in, in one night alone. To think ill be at his house on the weekend. and best bit? ITS FRIDAY! i giggled.

"You like my moves?" i did a little twirl and his eyes turned devilish.
"Id like to see more," he breathed as he pulled a peice of loose hair back behind my ear. I was keeping myself from going into hyperventiliation, and i was suprisingly very smooth.
"I'll see you around then," I whispered, turning away and walking out the back towards their limo. I knocked on the glass and the window rolled down. The driver stared back at me.
"Give this to Nikki for me? its important," i asked innocently.

"Sure thing beautiful," Gee i was getting a shitload of compliments today. I realized my shirt was still hitched up and my hot pink bra was showing. Points for Nikki again i guess. I handed the driver a peice of paper with my name and number on it, and just for presentation i put a little winky face to the side of it. He'd get a kick out of that. I turned and strutted back into the bar and finished clearing off the benches and the drunken crue-heads that bee-lined out the door.
Sign up to rate and review this story