Categories > Celebrities > Motley Crue > Home Sweet Home

Chapter 4

by emilyrolles 2 reviews

Category: Motley Crue - Rating: G - Genres:  - Published: 2011-04-26 - Updated: 2011-04-26 - 1584 words

0Unrated
"Fuck you got my ear amy!" i screamed as she yanked the curling tong away from my skin.
"It hurts to be beautiful honey, trust me just you wait, Nikki will take one look at you and it will be like an instant yellow brick road to his bedroom," Amy laughed as she popped the lid of double-strength hairspray.

"Well he can be my wizard of Oz any day," I smirked as i started spraying the dark brown curls that framed my face perfectly. Amy applied the finishing touches on my eye shadow and lipstick. I looked like a covergirl off 80s Vogue or something. For once, i felt invincible.
"How much time have we got," I asked anxiously. Amy sighed,
"Its like seven forty, we have plenty of time. Dont want to look desperate now do we?" i squirmed in my seat,

"Of course not, maybe we should get a taxi, that way we have more than enough reason to stay at Nikki's," i suggested, covering up my stress. Amy pursed her lips,
"Good thinking beautiful. Keep up this attitude and Nikki will be falling over his bass guitars for you," She pinched my shoulders and turned me around to face the full-length mirror on the other side of the room. I glanced down at my outfit and smiled. Black stilletto boots agaisnt lacy black tights made my legs look amazing. My glittery over sized shirt just covered my bum and drooped over one shoulder, leaving the other side bare. Amy let out a low whistle,
"Nikki's gonna know the true meaning of 'Looks That Kill' as soon as he see's you walk through his door," I giggled and did a little twirl infront of the mirror.

Invincible, i thought.
"Come on then ill call a taxi, get ur shit together, remember all you need is money, lipstick and breath mints," I did a final check of my little black purse, and hitched it under my arm. I practised my smile and strut for the final time in the mirror and as soon as the taxi pulled up, everything felt like i was in a dream. The lights of the city engulfed my vision and Amy grabbed my hand.
"Dont do anything you dont feel comfortable doing, i dont want you to get hurt," I squeezed her hand.

"Its fucking Nikki Sixx, and i can handle myself pretty well now, this isnt the first time we've been to a blow-out party," i replied and she nodded.
"Not quite as famous though," she laughed and i mentally squealed, imagining the whole set up before we even got there. The car finally pulled up outside a massive gate. Amy jumped out of the car in a flash, but it was like my muscles were locked. She had to drag me out of the car and shove me to the gate.

"Pull yourself together girl! He's only human," Amy tried to soothe me.
"He isnt, thats the thing... he is a walking god," i swayed at the thought of seeing his face again. Amy sneered and pressed the button. A rough voice answered the phone, it was Vince.
"Whats up?" the voice machine crackled.

"Its Amy and Emily, the party's here right?" She said in a playful tone. Vince chuckled.
"Ladies, ladies, come in," The massive gates slid open and we looked down the almost pitch black driveway to see a massive house. It was gorgeous, white with massive windows and a front porch lined the doorway. We click-clacked up the steps in our boots. The door swung open and tommy was standing there, no shirt, with his leather pants and a bandana wrapped around his head.

"Boys, i think god dropped some angels from the sky and they landed right on the porch," Tommy laughed as he took a swig of Jack. Was that all they drank? i didnt care, i was intently focused on looking the most seductive i possibly could. Amy laughed,
"Well he's definitely sent us to the right place," i could hear 'Too Young To Fall In Love' blaring on the speakers inside. I already felt like dancing.

Tommy stepped aside and invited us in. I walked in to the dim lighting of the front entrance. I had never seen a house more beautiful. And then i saw something much more, Nikki was lying on the couch across from Vince, they we're drinking and smoking. I found Amy's hand and grasped it tight,
"Vince, Sixx, the girls are here," Tommy shouted over the noise. Nikki sat upright instantly, i smiled nervously as we walked into the light of the room. Vince growled,
"So the rumours true, the angels really did fall from the sky," i looked at Amy, and she smirked. She then directed my eyes to Nikki's, which were intently locked on my legs. Score! i thought to myself. I shuffled my legs a little to show them off. His eyes trailed up my body and to my face, it was like heaven, just a lot more smokey and noisy. He was wearing a ripped singlet and his normal black leather pants. Showing off every possible curve in his god-like body. Hair still spiked, but his face was bare, which still made the butterflies go wild in my stomach. He stood up and walked over, the leather tightly fitting to every crevice. I felt like jelly.

"You look.. stunning," Nikki said, eyes wide with attraction.
"Not too bad yourself... i have a thing for leather," I winked at him and he grinned.
"Want a drink?" he asked and gestured towards the bar across the room.
"What have you got," i answered, walking over to the bar and sitting on the closest stool. Amy had made her way onto the couch with Vince, i felt proud for her. He was already touching her leg, So Vince, i thought.. Nikki opened the fridge. Every possible spirit seemed to be in that fridge, and they lined the walls too. It was like i was back at work again.
"Ill have a Jack, seems to be the most sought after," i said humorously. He pursed his lips,
"I like your style," he replied and set a glass infront of me. One of many, many glasses that continued to be put infront of me for the majority of the party.

So many people came, it was like his house shrunk in the mass of people that crowded it. Best thing was, they we're all pretty much rock-stars and their groupies. I even got a deicent conversation with Slash. He was smashed, but such a sweetheart, funny enough. I made my way around the house when i saw what looked like the whore of all whores making her way towards Nikki. Mine, i thought, hes all mine bitch, back off. I weaved my way around the crowd so i was in striking distance. She walked up to him and flicked her hair back, her lips looked like they we're bigger than her nose and chin put together. The typical botoxed, big boobed whore that lived off what she got at these sorts of parties. I could see Nikki backing away so i made my grand entrance.

"Hey Nik! come dance with me," i chirped and grabbed his hand, leading him away from that beast of a woman.
"You saved me from that...thing," He laughed. I giggled,
"Sure did, now dance with me mister bass player," I brought out some of the moves i did on the bar at the Whisky when they played, and added in a few more of my own. I owned him in the area of dance moves. He kind of swayed and bumped me every now and then.
"You call that dancing rock star?" i grabbed his hands and put them on my waist. His mouth fell open in suprise.... or was it awe? i didnt care.

i swayed my hips with him and we danced untill all i could feel was him, touching my hips, my legs. Exploring my thighs as secretively as he could. I realized i had almost lost my breath when the fourth song finished.
"I need some air," i whispered in Nikki's ear. He nodded and grabbed my hand, leading me towards the stairs. I looked around trying to find Amy, but she was nowhere in sight. We walked past several rooms when we heard a low noise come from the fourth door along.

"A-AMY, oh-- my, god," Vince cried. I heard my best friend moan. I took one look at Nikki and we started cracking up laughing. He continued to hold my hand as we walked to the last remaining door in the house.
"Welcome to my humble abode," Nikki said seductively as he opened the door. I stepped into the room and i could smell the faint taste of cocaine, alcohol and deodrant mixed together. It wasnt perfect, but it was him. As i wished, i had all the fresh air i needed on the massive balcony that framed his room. i leaned over the edge and felt the cool summer breeze on my face.

I felt a strong hand on the small of my back, and suddenly i didnt feel afraid anymore. If Amy could do it, i could do it better. I faced him and folded my arms around his waist. Leaning me over the balcony he started placing small kisses on my neck and jaw.

This was going to be fun.

*
Sign up to rate and review this story