Categories > Original > Drama > Mastas Of Ravenkroft

Dreams Of You

by Skulletones 0 reviews

Category: Drama - Rating: G - Genres: Drama - Warnings: [?] - Published: 2011-04-26 - Updated: 2011-04-26 - 876 words

0Unrated
Guinevere Beau Pre
I kept dreaming of her in that pose. The way she was on the ground in a pool of her blood. Then Luna jumping in after her. The replay of my life nightmare. Sometimes she came back and visited me at night and we'd run off and bury that memory, others she'd moan and groan and tell me I wasn't safe or that she's coming after me. I'd wake up sweating and crying, scared and with the the attitude of I'm NEVER going there again. What was going to happen now? Were my thoughts when I arrived at school the day after Anne's death. It happened a month ago now and since then I'd been hanging around with different groups of friends. For a day or so I'd be with Ostrea, Penny, Eille and Eelhak (Eille and Eelhak are two of some of the only humans who actually go to this school, but humans who went to this school are the ones who get on the inside of the Human Government and tell us what's happening against us and things like that) the next I'll be with Nakamura, Rani, Kamalia, Magena and Columbine, then Michael, Thor, Moldovia and sometimes with Michael, Argharna, Tor and Seere. But hardly ever the last group. I didn't hang out with Michael and his friends much anymore because he'd gotten himself a girlfriend, so he mainly hung out with her now. Thor and Moldovia had also left Mastas Of Ravenkroft because they no longer needed to be here the extra year. It's also because they got sick of school and left. It's okay to leave here anytime you want. When you do your ageing will stop and you will remain the age you are until you come back. Thor and Moldovia can come back of they want to age again but only for one year. If they want to continue on getting older they will have to move to England and go to a Univercity there and live there for how ever long they like. Today was a day I liked to spend on my own. So today I sat down at the table where Anne I used to sit at in the Quad. I sat there sketching a picture of her. Another one to add onto her grave. By now she had well over 100 pictures drawn of her sitting under a rock. A tear dropped on the page. I tried to wipe it away but it smudged the pencil. I looked at it. The drop had landed on her eye and now her eye was fucked. "no." I whispered. I ruined her.
"It's a good drawing, it's ashame that happened." A male voice said behind me, his voice trying not to shake. Was, it Dog? Dog was what Anne and I called Tor. We started it when we were sitting in B Block lunch one time hiding from the Summer Sun. Tor, Argharna and Seere had walked past us and Tor started barking like a dog. Anne and I had looked at eachother and started laughing when they were gone. Since then we called him Dog. They sort of had a small 'thing' for eachother but never got the chance to mention it to eachother. But you could see it. Sometimes when they were alone they'd somehow find eachother and talk. I'd come walking around the corner and hear them talking to eachother. You'd hear the sweet softness in their voices and they'd get closer and closer. One time I'd spied on them and they ever got to touching and hardout flirting. But never told the other that they liked them. So it was natural to think it was him. I turned around. Seere stood there. "It worries me sometimes that you sit here alone and reject all your friends, just to stay here and draw Anne." He said gulping before taking a seat next to me. "I think you should always be with someone and never alone. The things that have happened to you. You shouldn't be alone."
"What? What happened to me?" I asked scared he knew what Anne didn't even know.
"Guinevere, I'm half Wolf and half Angel, well Fallen. Sometimes I want to know what you're thinking when I see a sad look on your face and hope you're thinking of things that will make you feel better. You never are. So instead I pick up the things your sad about. And for some odd reason. Whenever I just one word of your thought. I get them all. I know that when you were three your parents broke up and until you were five tyou lived with your Mum who would cry herslef to sleep until your Father came and asked her back, when you were seven while delivering an 97 year old male his newspaper he got you to stay awhile and tricked you to his basement where he raped and held you capture for a week, the cops found you dumped on the side of the road and your Mother wanted the man dead. I know an add on to that is well, he was killed by an animal a week later. I also know about your Brother. And where he is."
Sign up to rate and review this story