Categories > Original > Drama > Mastas Of Ravenkroft

Uncovered Secret

by Skulletones 0 reviews

Category: Drama - Rating: G - Genres:  - Published: 2011-04-28 - Updated: 2011-04-28 - 696 words

0Unrated
Guinevere Beau Pre
"W-what? What did you just say?" I asked my eye's going wide. I could feel tears coming on but I held them back.
"I," he stuttered looking like he was regreting this. "I said I know about your brother." Seere said looking down avoiding my eye's. He wasn't proud.
"WHERE! Where is he?" I shot up leaning over the table grabbing Seere's collar, my knuckles going white. "How do you know?"
"Relax." Seere said taking my hands and un-clenching them from the collar of his uniform shirt. He looked around, then back at me. "I heard what Little Peter said to Michael about your past and how the death of Anne would affect you greatly, so I did a bit of what we call stalking now-a days and found out that Randon Woolsey, down in the Woolsey clan home was taken from a family at the Zoo. They wouldn't tell me what the family was. So I asked him while I was working there yesterday." Seere explained to me calmly and quietly. "Uh- whats your last name?" He asked. I could feel tears falling down my face.
"Beau Pre." I whispered quietly.
"Dark blone hair with hints of brunette?" Seere asked.
"Brown eye's." My grip loosened on his collar.
"Lightish but taned skin?" I let go of him and sat down in defeat.
"With a birthmark in the shape of a paw on his right arm." I whispered.
"My job there is to babysit a group of them. He's in my group I look after on the week ends. Would you like to come with me tomorrow? You could see him again. He's great and healthy. But he wakes up some night's crying for his Mother."
"Yes, he used to do that at home alot. Nightmares." I looked down zoning out and remembering small details about my brother that I had locked away.
"Did he ever say what they were about? Sometimes they can be indicating on what may happen." Seere asked a bit worried.
"As in, seeing the future?" I asked. My brother may be able to see what may come. I never thought much of him. But then, Mum. Was that where he got it from?
"Maybe so. It's quite common in young Wolves to see the future through their dreams and nightmares. So I take it your coming?" Seere asked me.
"Why wouldn't I?" I asked looking him in the eye and wiping away my tears. "I wouldn't miss it for the world."
"Good." Seere smiled. "He misses you. Sometimes there are group Therapy session's between the group so the boy's can get to know eachother better and have an understanding of everyone's personalities. When he get's up in the family Therapies and talks about his family and how much he missed them. He described you one time. But you look different from what he said. You used to have ringlets and your eye's used to change from Hazel to Grey depending on your mood. He'd laugh at whenever your eye's turned complete Hazel that't when you were pissed and that's when he'd run away in fear." Seere laughed. I smiled remembering some of those times but my smile was banished when I remembered at what a bad sister I was. Am. If he got me mad enough I'd hit him and sometimes he'd try and beat me up but I always won.
"Why can't I win?" Randon bitched sitting crossed legged on the floor, flinching as he put the ice pack on his bruised arm.
"It's simple." I smiled laying down on the couch turning on the T.V
"What is it?" He asked jumping to his feet blocking my view from the T.V.
"You lack hatered." I smiled kicking him down using the Quote? I guess. Itachi on Naruto used on his younger brother Sasuke. Expecpt Sasuke actually wanted to kill Itachi where Randon was simply trying to beat me. Fail. He hated it when I used that term on him. Even more of a reason to use it.

"How ever." Seere said turning serious on me."There is only one rule. You can't tell a soul."
Sign up to rate and review this story