Categories > Original > Drama > Mastas Of Ravenkroft

Reunion

by Skulletones 0 reviews

Category: Drama - Rating: G - Genres:  - Published: 2011-04-30 - Updated: 2011-04-30 - 1221 words

0Unrated
Guinevere Beau Pre
It was hard not to explode in tears of happiness and saddness when I saw my parent's that night but it was going to be okay because today I was going to see Randon again. I stood out by the old cannon at the middle of town square. It was six in the morning and no one was out. I was freezing and starting to think that Seere was going to stand me up. I looked around to see if he was coming. "You ready?" His voice made me jump. I turned around and he stood there in Angel form with his Wings spread out.
"Yes." I smiled.
"Good. You'll love morning flying, it's so graceful and beautiful, like you." He said softly making a slight blush come over my face. He held his arms out, "I'll carry you."
"Won't I be too heavey?" I asked.
"Not with my Wolf strength." He chuckled pikcing me up and holding me like a baby. I put my arms around his neck and we lifted off the ground. Despite the cold air flowing around us the light morning sunlight was warming and it didn't take long to get there. "Here." Seere said proping me down. "Just on time." He walked to the door. It was an old pet store that had been closed down, and just as well. It looked as if it were going to cave in at the slightest touch. But that thought shattered when he walked in not trying to be careful. He turned around. "Come on in, their not up yet. Tor took them hunting last night so they'll be out." He smiled welcoming me in. So I followed him in. The pet store around us was braking and covered in cob webs, I did my best not to walk into any. Eeek spiders! Seere walked behind the check in counter and opened a trap door on the floor. Of corse, it's underground. He jumped down and held out his hand. "Here." I took his hand and jumped with a small scream hit the ground. I wasn't so good at this sneaking thing around him. My heart fluttered as I realized we were standing there holding hands and it beat even harder as I remembered that my brother was down here somewhere (but not because I felt that same way towards him like I did Seere). I looked around, we were in a small box like hallway lit by old lanterns. There were only two doors.
"What now?" I whispered to Seere. Seere sent me a quick smile and opened one odoor. I followed. We were in another hallway, but this one longer. I closed the door behind me and we walked down the hallway. Seere stopped at door 10 on the left and pulled out a key, he unlocked the door. I peered inside, it was like a mini apartment. It had a small kitchen area, a mini tv with a couch and a small double bed that looked like it had once been on fire.
"Tor!" Seere shouted running and jumping up on the bed.
"What?" Tor said grogy with sleep rolling around on the bed wanting to go back to sleep.
"I'm here." Seere said sweetly.
"No shit. Go wake up the boys, not me." And with that Tor was back asleep snoring. Seere turned to me.
"Close the door, their down stairs." Seere insturced and pulled open another trap door and jumped down. Jeeze how many level's did they go? But strangely I wasn't the least bit uncomfortable going more underground. It felt like it was natural. So I did what he said and followed, willingly. "Okay everyone wake up, wake up!" Seere was going around banging a fork on a pan to all the sets of bunk beds waking up the little Wolf boys. There were five rows, each row filled with two boys in a bunk. The moaning began as they started getting up, a couple fell out of bed and others had to be pulled. "It's 7 a.m. time to get up." Seere repeated.
"It's a week end!" I heard one complain, still very groggy with sleep. From the way Seere ignored him it looked like he always had an excuse.
"Hey, Seere who's this chick?" One boy from a near bed asked picking up a stick and poking my side with it, he had light skin, blonde hair and blue eyes. "Is this your girl friend?" He asked coming closer to get a good look at me. I hit the stick down tempted to pick it up and poke him with it.
"No way! Tor said he's gay remember!" Another shouted.
"No, he said he was a fa-"
"Hehehehehe, he was gonna say that word." One giggled sitting in his bed, he looked the youngest and was drop dead puppy dog cute and he giggled away wrapped in his blankets.
"Jeeze already bro?" Another said sitting in his bed on the top bunk. Twins? "Oii! Wake up!" He said throwing his pillow at the bed next to him. "Seere's brought a girl!"
"So, Tor and Argharna bring girls all the time. Whats the difference?" The boy who the other had just woken up said.
"Ohh, this ones a Vampire!" the first boy with blonde hair and blue eyes said sniffing me. I stepped away from him. The fuck was he sniffing at me for.
"And? I just wanna go back to sleep."
"Hey, not this time, this girl you want to meet." Seere said patting the end of his bed. He turned to me and beackoned for me to come over. I walked over to the third row, eyes watching me. I knew who he was showing me but I couldn't manage any emotions at this moment. I wondered what he'd look like, how much had he'd changed, he would be 11 now. Right?
"Guinevere?" Randon asked, his brown eyes wide in shock peering up at me. 'No way.' He mouthed. Rondon shot up straight and was ready to pounce up at me in a hug, waiting for my reply.
A shakey "Yes" was all I could manage.
"Guinny!" Randon shot up at me taking me back a few steps in this massive hug. I started to cry tears of joy and happiness. After all these years of thinking my brother was dead. Here he was healthy and strong. I wanted to turn around and make a run for it and bring him back home. But I knew I couldn't do that. Here, was where he needed to stay. They'd keep him in his Werewolf training. Something that couldn't happen back at home. For obvious reasons. One - Because we didn't have the knowledge or equipment to train him, Two - Mum and Dad wouldn't let him out of the house ever again and Three - He had the birthmark of chosen royality in the Woolsey clans. Meaning so did Mum but because of unknown reasons the gene skipped her genoration and she wasn't found by the Trainor's Seekers, so the gene couldn't be activated. But here all of the right gene's will be activated inside of Randon to make him the best Woolsey clan member he could be. And that was the only thing that kept me from running.
Sign up to rate and review this story