Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > For the Last Night I Lie, Could I Lie with You?

The Morning

by IloveMCRmy 3 reviews

Paige is getting ready to finish up her senior year and reaady to start summer with her friends. But What happens when Paige and Gerard reveal their true feelings? (I suck at summaries, also this ...

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama,Romance - Characters: Bob Bryar,Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Warnings: [!] - Published: 2011-04-26 - Updated: 2011-05-02 - 771 words

0TrainWreck
Chapter 1: The Morning
Paige's POV

"BEEEP! BEEEEP!" I smash my hand on the alarm clock to stop the screeching noise it had been producing. I then roll over to the other side of the bed and shut my eyes.

"PAIGE GET UP NOW!" I hear my dad scream while he is coming up the stairs.

"Ah, five more minutes dad!" I yell back.

"You asked for five more minutes five minutes ago. Now get up! This is your last day of school left then you can sleep to two in the afternoon all you want for the next three months" he said to me sternly, but sarcastically.

I roll out of my bed and onto the floor... literally. I look up at my clock it reads 5:30 AM, I briefly think about how many times I had hit before actually getting up and shutting it up, and how I wish I could slam my hand down on my dad to get him to shut up. I get up off the floor and my morning routine commences. I do the usual that any 17 year old girl does I do my hair, make up, and get dressed. By then its 6:30 I look at myself before I leave for school my straight brown hair actually falling perfectly from the part, I was wearing skinny jeans, Toms, and a t-shirt with a cardigan over it. I had naturally light tan skin, although I wish I was paler, and average height.. After feeling sastisfied with the results of my routine I get in my car and leave for school. On my way I notice I have sometime, so I stop at a Starbucks for one of my many vices a Carmel Macchiato. Then I am on my way to school, while I smoke a morning cigarette.

I would be able to miss the last day, and the whole last week of school if I wouldn't have skipped all those classes with my friends Ray, Bob, Lindsay, Ashley, Bry, Frank, Mike, and Gerard...who I am not speaking to at the moment. I pull into my parking spot and I see Lindsay already waiting for me two spots down her dark red hair blowing gently in the breeze as she enjoys her morning cigarette. Lindsay was taller than me, her greenish blue eyes sparkled in the sunlight, she wore skinny jeans, a Fall Out Boy shirt, with a black and white cheetah print cardigan over it. Linds was my best friend, she was hiliarous and we always had a great time together. When she sees me she flicks it to the ground, only to walk over to it and stomp it out, incase the pavement decides to be flammable today.

"Macchiato?" she questions me as she walks over.

"But of course, "Marlboro Red?" I ask back.

"Ah you know me so well!" she exclaims,

"So you still mad at him?" she asked, she didn't waste anytime cutting to the chase.

"Oh you have no idea" I reply.

"Well you can't keep avoiding him, considering you have three classes together" she sighs.

"Oh don't remind me" I sigh, "and yes it is perfectly logical for me to avoid him like the plague."

"Paige, what's the huge deal, so he took Sarah Evans to prom instead of you, why can't you let it go?" she ask calmly yet irritated.

"The 'big fucking deal' is that we promised each other last year that we would go together if we were both single, which we were." I said, "After he asked her I said don't you remember what I promised me? To which he responded "Yeah, that I would buy you cigarettes before Friday". He fucking forgot and we swore on our matching glow in the dark shoe laces Lindsay! You don't break a promise on glow in the dark shoe laces!" I finally had finished ranting and looked at her.

"Mhmm, that's why your so angry with him" she said, while looking me straight in the eye waiting for the real answer.

"Or it could be the fact that I have liked Gerard forever, and him taking another girl to a prom filled me with a jealous hotter than the burning of 1000 suns.." I said quickly.

"Or it could be that he broke an oath on the sacred glow in the dark shoe laces." she said sarcastically.

"Oh yes, it has to be that!" We both laugh.

"Well good luck with your...situation.. See ya at lunch!" she screamed from down the hallway, as she walked backwards to the chorus room.

"Oh I need every bit of it!" I yelled back.
Sign up to rate and review this story