Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > For the Last Night I Lie, Could I Lie with You?

English

by IloveMCRmy 0 reviews

Paige continues to be angry with Gerard. But when he speaks to her for the first time in weeks she is caught off guard.

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama,Romance - Characters: Bob Bryar,Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Warnings: [!] - Published: 2011-04-26 - Updated: 2011-04-27 - 460 words - Complete

0TrainWreck
Chapter 2: English
Paige's POV

As I made my way to English I started thinking about what I was going to do, I've lucked out on avoiding Gerard so far because of our conflicting work schedule's, he usually misses first block, and in our other classes he sits across the room from me. But today... I could feel that it was going to be different. The minute bell starting ringing so I rushed to class, not wanting to be late. I actually enjoyed Seneca's class, he treated his students like adults, with a lot of respect. As I ran towards the classroom I stumbled a couple times, afraid I was going to trip, I just eased in to a fast walk. I threw myself into the door right as the final bell started to echo through the hallways. I rushed to my seat not even thinking to do a once over of the room, just to check if Gerard had even decided to show up today. I sat down and looked to the seat next to me, to my luck it was empty. I felt so relieved as Mr. Seneca started to talk about the book Night and how the Holocaust could have affected peoples belief in God. I loved when we had discussions like this, I was just about to engage myself in the premature debate when I heard a knock on the door. As Mr. Seneca walked towards it, I was praying for it not to be him. Mr. Seneca opened the door and in floated Gerard. Gerard, was anything but normal, he had shoulder length black hair, beautiful hazel eyes, and pale skin. But he could easily tan if wanted too. Gerard had the greatest love for comic books and he was an amazing artist. I loved everything about him.

"Fuck" I muttered under my breath when I saw his long (well long for a guy ) black hair.

"Nice of you to join us to day Mr. Way only 15 minutes late to day, your best time yet." said Mr. Seneca.

Gerard chuckled and responded common smart remark . By then my hands are all clammy and my mind racing, anticipating what he'll say to me. By now he has sat down next to me. Maybe he doesn't even know I am mad.

"I know your mad" he says to me with a ominous tone in his voice.

"Really Gee, what the fuck gave you that idea?" I reply with a great amount of sarcasm, while I glarred into his eyes. Quickly he turns his body completely towards me, looks me straight in the eye and says,

"Listen we need to talk". But this time his voice has a serious and mournful tone to it. Which frightened me a little.
Sign up to rate and review this story