Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > For the Last Night I Lie, Could I Lie with You?

Late

by IloveMCRmy 0 reviews

On his way to school Gerard comes to a relization. Author's Note: This one is really short, for anyone who is reading thank you so much!

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama,Romance - Characters: Bob Bryar,Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Published: 2011-04-26 - Updated: 2011-04-27 - 947 words - Complete

0TrainWreck
Chapter 3: Late
Gerard's POV

Shit, is all I could think, I was late again. My mom is already pissed about the skipping, if she finds out I was late again, I have no clue what she'll do. As I drove to school I thought about how I would be able to be home right now if I hadn't skipped so much with everyone. As I thought about all the good times me and my friends had this year, I realized something. I hadn't talked to Paige's in awhile, ever since I told her about asking Sarah Evans to prom she hasn't even spoken to me. I guess I had noticed it until now. She was obviously mad, and I needed to figure out why. Suddenly I remembered the only reason why she would be. I thought back to last year where I promised her we would go together if we were both single, and we were.

"Ah fuck" I thought out loud. I needed to talk to her, I mean the only reason I asked Sarah in the first place was because I didn't think she still wanted to go with me. The more I thought about it the more angry at myself I got, Paige has been with me through so much. I never really thought about how much this would hurt and her. More importantly I never thought about how much it would hurt me to hurt her, and it hurt a lot. Then I realized why I felt more shittier than usual, I had feelings for Paige...By the time I got to school I was 15 minutes late. Before I got out my car I reached into my glove box grabbed a small box stuffed it in my pocket and I ran into the building down the my class room, luckily I had Seneca first block he was pretty cool.

I walked in Seneca gave my the usual, "Oh late again are we Mr. Way" and I sat down. I told Paige that we needed to talk, she was still mad I could tell. We went the whole class talking, she wouldn't even look at me. Its been like this for weeks, but I am just noticing now how cold she really is being. I ran my fingers through my hair trying think of how to fix all of this, and when the bell rang she ran out of the room. I tried to catch up with her but by the time I got out of the room she had disappeared.

"Fucking shit" I muttered to myself. All I could think about as I walked down the hallway was how pissed Paige was at me. She was never going to talk to me, at least not for awhile, and I don't know how long that would be, and I didn't want to wait. I wanted her to know how I felt, and just tell how fucking stupid I am for not realizing how I really felt sooner.

"HEEEEEY GEEE!" I heard a man's voice screaming from behind me, jerking me out of my train of thought. I turned around to see my good friend Ray Toro, he was tall, well taller than me, brown eyes, and had the most magnificent fro I had ever seen on any teenager that came down to his shoulders.

"Oh ..uh, hey Ray, whats up?" I said apathetically, looking at him, even though my mind was somewhere else.

"Okay Gerard cut the shit", he pulled me over to the side of the hallway so we wouldn't get trampled by all the underclassmen rushing to class, then he continued.

"I've known you for 4 years and I know when you have that 'deep thought' face on something is up." he said to me concerned. "Also, I bet I already know what it is."

I kept thinking in my head that he probably did already know but just to humor him I said, "Oh really Ray, because beneath that gigantic shoulder length fro, you have giant brain filled with knowledge. Right? So enlighten me"

He looked at me attentively, squinted his eyes a couple times, and started at me a couple seconds before saying, "Paige, you finally realized your true feelings for her, and want to tell her. But that's pretty fucking difficult to do because you pissed her the fuck off by taking Sarah Evans to prom, and breaking your promise you made to her."

"Dude...Ray...What the fuck how do you know all this." I said to him, while in my head I was completely mind blown, because I knew he probably knew something but not all that.

"I have my moments," he said, "and everyone else except you and page know."

"Really? Everyone...Wow I feel like a fucking dumbass." I replied. Ray looked at me quizzically before he spoke.

"Yeah you really are sometimes, but you can catch her now she's at lunch."

"Thanks Ray, thanks a lot." I said sincerely. I loved Ray for the simple fact that he was always helping me out of the situations that I fuck up.

As he sprinted down the hallway he yelled back with his back towards me, "No problem Gee, and one more thing.." he stopped sprinting and faced me.

"Yeah?" I answered.

"Don't diss the fro, the ladies love it." he said with a suave tone to his voice, and the he was gone. I pushed my self off the side of the hallway, and started walking towards the cafeteria thinking about what I would say to Paige, and how much I would need to say because sorry was not going to fucking cut it this time.
Sign up to rate and review this story