Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > For the Last Night I Lie, Could I Lie with You?

The Cafeteria

by IloveMCRmy 0 reviews

Paige fills Lindsay in on whats happened.

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama,Romance - Characters: Bob Bryar,Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Published: 2011-04-26 - Updated: 2011-04-27 - 946 words - Complete

0Cliche
Chapter 4: Cafeteria

Paige's POV

"So that's all he said we need to talk, well what'd you say back?" Lindsay asked eagerly.

"I guess.." I replied anxious as to what she would think. I heard Lindsay start to lecture me but my mind drifted off, I start thinking about what Gerard was going to say I was freaking the fuck out. I was also concerned at when this was all going to happen, I was so paranoid, I kept looking around thinking that he was going to pop up right behind me, and catch me off guard. My thoughts kept jumping to how furious he would be with me for not acknowledging him and being angry all over some stupid promise we made last year or how he would sympathize with me and realize how much of an asshole he had really been. I was getting overly nervous and didn't wanna think about it, but I couldn't stop ---

"PAIGE!" Lindsay yanked me out of my paranoia.

"Uh what!?" I yelled back, looking at her face jolting me out of my trance. Lindsay looked surprised that I had screamed at her, and that I wasn't actually listening.

It was silent for a minute but she found her thought again "Dude after all this time of you and I quote "avoiding him like the plague" your just going to cave in, you just agree... just like that!" She sounds like she almost interrogating me.

"Lindsay, I didn't agree, I said I guess, there is a big difference. I guess means I still have the choice to cower out due to fear. I agree means that I am going to do it." I said a little irritated.

"Well just don't give in to him too easily, okay. That's all I am saying" she replied in a much calmer tone.

Before I could even start my sentence I heard a huge crash behind me. Lindsay and I both jumped up and abruptly turned around to see her boyfriend Frank on the cafeteria floor.

"Oh Frankie!" Lindsay said concerned as she rushed to floor to make sure he is okay. As I watched Lindsay with Frank, who had shaggy black hair, hazel eyes, his nose and lip pierced, and short to say the least. Frank was really caring about everyone around him, he was like Ray in the sense that he always wanted to help everyone. I have known Frank since elementary school, and we have always been really close. But after he started dating Lindsay we kind of drifted, which I understand and am fine with. I thought about how could of a couple they were. Dating for 6 months and counting. They never fought, always wanted to be with each other, they didn't care about what would happen in the future. They just want to be close to one another, and I envied it. I wish Gerard would pull his head out of his ass and maybe he'd be able to see us like that, just like I do.

I came back to reality to hear Lindsay say "Oh what'd you do now?"

Trying to hold back the laughter in her voice, even though Frank wouldn't have minded. He always ends up in these weird hilarious situations.

"This cafeteria pizza has been after me ever since I said it tasted like road kill, and today it had its vengeance" Frank said sarcastically. He moved from laying on the floor to where he was sitting on his butt with his knees bent and his hands resting on them.

"Uh. Frank", I interjected, "I am afraid to even ask this, but how in the fuck do you know what road kill taste like".

"Trust me Paige, when I say you do not want to fucking know" he said seriously. When he finally gets up and brushes off what he can of stale cheese, and under cooked sauce he then sits next to Lindsay with is arm around her, and her head is gently nestled on his shoulder.

"So I heard the most juiciest piece of gossip ladies" he says in the most girl like voice that he could.

"OMG what is it!?" Lindsay and I do our fake bimbo voices.

Back to his regular voice Frank turns to me and says "I heard from Ashley, who heard from Bob, who heard from Bry, who heard from Ray, who heard from Gerard that you two are going to talk things over."

"No! Frank she said 'I guess' its completely different." Lindsay quickly answers so I don't have too, and I remember why I am so lucky to have her in my life. I start to look down at the table, so I don't have to see Frank's expression. I see Frank's body turn back to me and says as seriously as he could. Frank was rarely ever serious.

"Well he is dying to talk to you just so you know".

"Well I need to time to think about everything, what I will say, most importantly how I will say it. I'll talk to him when I feel like the time is right." I responded, thinking about everything, I broke eye contact with table and looked up into Frank's eyes. All of a sudden this weird smirk appears on Frank's face he looks as if he had just cause some kind of trouble. Its the same smirk he had when he put that thumbtack on Mr. Parson's chair in the fourth grade. and he says,

"Well that better happen in the next 10 seconds".

"And why is that Mr. Iero" I reply, raising one eyebrow, a little confused.

"Because Gerard is coming right for you".
Sign up to rate and review this story