Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > For the Last Night I Lie, Could I Lie with You?

Arrangements

by IloveMCRmy 1 review

After seeing Paige in tears Gerard finally realizes that he needs to move quick.

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama,Romance - Characters: Bob Bryar,Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Warnings: [!] - Published: 2011-04-27 - Updated: 2011-04-28 - 953 words - Complete

0Predictable
Chapter 6: Arrangements
Paige's POV

I ran down the hallway trying to find anywhere I could hide and just let myself cry, Gerard had seen me balling my eyes out which probably made him feel even worse about everything. God, I am such a fucking bitch. How could I do this to Gerard? I finally found and empty bathroom, after rushing the corridors of the school.

"Wow, this day is just fucking perfect..." I mumbled to myself as I cleaned the smeared eyeliner and mascara off my face. Of course one the days I cared enough to put on make up I cry. I was so upset with myself, for making Gerard as upset as he is; I told myself I would never hurt him. I picked my book bag up off the floor and slipped my arms, one by one through the black straps to secure the bag onto my back. I try to salvage optimism at this point and started to walk out of the bathroom and there waiting for me was Gerard...

Gerard's POV

Ray, Bob, and Mikey had just joined Lindsay, Frank, and I at the table. Everyone was talking about their day, and what we were going to do after school. We all usually hang out at my house; watch movies, read comic books, and whatever else can occupy us for five fucking minutes. But today I couldn't focus. I couldn't sit here while Paige was weeping, I had to fix things with her, and I had to do it now. I grabbed my shit and bolted up from the table.

"Gee where are you going?" Bob announced to me across the cafeteria. I heard him, but I did not answer, I had to find Paige. I ran out of the cafeteria, through every winding hallway trying to find her. I was getting so desperate, so I started peeking into the girl's bathroom's just enough to see if she was in there. I was on the last hallway when I heard a girl mumble to herself. I could hear the quivering her voice, cause by trying to hold back tears. I knew it was Paige, I ran down to the bathroom and right as I was about to run and get her when she came out, and she froze.

"Hey, Paige..." I said to her in a timid voice.

"Uh... Hey Gerard..." she said back with the same quivering I had her down the hallway. At least she spoke to me, this was the first time in weeks she had said anything, besides this morning. But she wouldn't look me in the eye. Fuck I really fucked shit up this time, and not in a fun way.

"So I have been thinking a lot, about everything, and why you're mad, which I know already, so I think we need to have a talk." I said looking directly into her brown eyes, which were stained with pain. I wanted so badly to comfort her. I wanted even more to grab her and kiss her until I ran out of breath.

"Yeah, I think so too." she finally replied softly, this time the quivering in her voice was gone, and she had shifted her brown eyes to focus on my hazel ones.

"Well I definitely do not want to do it the fuck here", I said looking around completely dissatisfied with the school setting around us. "Plus I gather that both of us had a pretty shitty day. So my house after school?"

I kept eye contact with her, waiting for her answer, which felt like it took years to come.

"Yeah, that's good, the guys and Lindsay won't be there today?" she questioned, because even though she hadn't been around she still knew our afternoon routine. Eat, comic books, movies.

Fuck, I couldn't remember what Mikey had said to me at lunch about today after school, but I didn't give a flying fuck. Fixing things with Paige came first, so I lied hoping it wouldn't bite me in the ass later.

"Uh, I'm pretty sure they're going to Starbucks or some shit like that." I said smoothly, hoping she would buy it.

"All right then, I'll just go to your house right after school" she said to me sounding like herself again. She smiled at my faintly and walked away as the bell started to ring, informing us that lunch had ended. I watch her walk further away from me down the hallway until she disappeared.

Paige's POV

I couldn't believe what had just happened; it was kind of a blur. The only thing I can remember clearly is agreeing to meet at his house after school. Oh shit, suddenly my nerves kicked in, I had no idea what was going to happen. But he sounded sincere and sympathetic so he isn't angry with me. Right? Oh fuck...what if I am wrong, I can never completely read Gerard at certain times, and usually I love it, because it gives him this sexy element of unpredictability. But under the circumstances it made me extremely anxious. The whole day after lunch was a blur as well. The whole time, no matter where I was I just thought about different scenarios of how this afternoon would play out. The only thing that had snapped me out of it was when the bell starting ringing for dismissal. I got up and walked to my car as fast as I could. I ran past Mikey, Frank, Ray, Bob, and Lindsay. Right now I didn't really care much for whatever they were talking about. I jumped in my car, pulled out a cigarette, sparked it and was on my way to what might be hell.
Sign up to rate and review this story