Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > For the Last Night I Lie, Could I Lie with You?

The Talk

by IloveMCRmy 0 reviews

Gerard and Paige finally talk, but will it pan out the way they planned...

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama,Romance - Characters: Bob Bryar,Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Warnings: [!] - Published: 2011-04-28 - Updated: 2011-04-29 - 1166 words - Complete

-1MarySue
Chapter 7:
Paige's POV

I had the Misfits playing to attempt to calm me down, but it clearly was not working. My hands were shaking, worse then they ever had before, and this wasn't the greatest time for this either. Considering I was driving and had one hand on the wheel. While the other one was out the window holding my cigarette. I had approached a red light; I took the opportunity to take a long drag of my cigarette to calm my nerves. . It helped...a little. I turned my music off hoping I would be able to drive with my thoughts racing now, and not freak out. I waited at the light for a couple minutes before the light turned green again. I turned into Gerard's "neighborhood"; well it really wasn't a neighborhood in the traditional sense. It was one of those old New Jersey type neighborhoods, where all the houses were on the side of main roads. I could have easily walked there from school or my house, but today I was lazier than usual and preferred to drive. Plus all the turns made the walk seem longer than it actually was. As I reached the third to last turn I could feel the cool breeze blow softly against my face. Since I had turned off my music at the stoplight I was also able to hear the breeze brush through the trees. A few seconds later I reached the turn onto Gerard's street Waterelm Way. As I rounded the corner I caught my first glimpse of the infamous Way house. It was your standard New Jersey home; it was white with navy blue shutters and door. The house I had two floors, the basement; which was Gerard's room. Then there was the main floor where Mikey's room was. Donna's car (Gerard's mother) was absent. I remember Gerard telling me she went to got visit their Grandma Elena. Both Gerard and Mikey were very close to her. From the couple of times I met her I could tell why, she was the sweetest woman in the entire world. Also she believes in Mikey and Gerard so much, it's really touching. I saw Gerard's car in the driveway, so he was obviously already home. I parked my car on the side of his street in front of his house. I sat there for a couple minutes mumbling to myself, "You can still leave, you can still leave. No you have to go in. You can do this." I was at war with my own thoughts. . Suddenly I had a revelation, I need to man up a little, and even though I was a girl...Still I had to tell Gerard how I felt before he said anything to me. I have had these feelings on my chest for 3 years and it was time to put myself out there. Nothing was going to stop me this time. I turned my car off, unbuckled my seatbelt and marched towards the door.

Gerard's POV

As soon as the bell had rung I was out of that school faster than, well the Flash. I got in my car and sped the fuck home. I had to get ready for Paige to get there. I mean sure she had been my house a lot of times, but this was important. I was going to lay it on the table. Tell her everything, how I felt. When I got there I was glad to see my Mom wasn't home from visiting Grandma yet, I just wanted it to Paige and me. I was almost positive Mikey and the gang wouldn't walk in in during our talk. I went downstairs cleaned up my room a little, put some comics away and threw out the trash accumulating my room. I went back up stairs and did pretty much the same thing. Then, I just started pacing, and looking out the window every five seconds to see if she'd was here yet. I was so anxious that she wasn't going to show; after all I was a complete douche bag to her. Suddenly, I heard a car pull up. I looked out the window and I could see her parked in front of my house. Obviously she was debating whether to come inside or not. I finally saw her get out the car and walk up to the door.

Paige's POV

"Okay deep breaths, in and out, you can do this, its going to be fine." I said as calmly as I could to myself as I approached the door.

I reached out to ring the doorbell, but before I could the door swung open and I saw Gerard standing there. Usually we would hug, slap each other's asses, something playful like that. But this time we just stood there for a couple minutes.

"The weather is getting nice..." Gerard said trying to break the tension, even thought you could cut it with a piece of paper.

"Yeah, its all right I guess. Can I come in now?" I replied. I was determined to tell him everything now, I was ready for it.

"Oh yeah sure." He said, I followed him inside, he had obviously cleaned. He led me to the forest green couch against the wall, I sat the left end, and he sat on the right side.

"Paige, I--" he started, but I quickly cut him off, there was no way I was letting him go first.

"Gerard, seeing as I have a lot to say I am going to go first". I said looking at his beautiful eyes that were a mix of brown and green.

"Well here it goes. I love you; well actually love is really over exaggerating. I have really strong feelings for you; I have for three years ever since we met three years ago. I love how you sing, smoke; drink your coffee, having conversations with you. Your one of the most amazing artist I know, and I love that because I can't draw for shit. I love when your hair gets in your face how you just shake your head a little it falls perfectly back in place. I think your love of comics is fucking awesome. You always know how to make my day even better than it is, or just make it even if it's fucking shitty. All I want is just to be with you. Not worry about the future or the past. Just be with you and be happy, because I know we could be".

I had to stop for a breath; I can't believe I just said all that to him. I looked to see what his reaction. I couldn't read his face though, he looked...normal, like he already knew. Did I just embarrass myself? Did he already know and wanted to tell me he didn't feel the same? Fuck fuck fuck. Then all of a sudden he looked deep into my eyes, and he opened his mouth

"Paig---"
Sign up to rate and review this story