Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > For the Last Night I Lie, Could I Lie with You?

The Intrusion

by IloveMCRmy 0 reviews

Author's Note: Thanks for reading you guys,please leave any comments!

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama,Romance - Characters: Bob Bryar,Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Published: 2011-04-29 - Updated: 2011-04-30 - 1099 words - Complete

-1TrainWreck
Chapter 8: The Intrusion
Gerard's POV

This was it, the moment where I was going to tell Paige that I finally realized that I felt the same way she did. I couldn't wait; I already knew how she felt, thanks to Ray this morning. I just hadn't expected her to say anything, especially first. Paige is usually really shy about her feelings, or she masks them with fake feelings. Which why I'm not surprised she took back the word "love", she would say it jokingly to our friends, but I knew she was serious because she took it back. Paige is really hesitant about her feelings, and I really think she afraid to be in loe because she might get hurt. Enough fucking babbling...here it goes.

"Pa---" suddenly I was cut off by Mikey bursting through the door with Lindsay, Frank, Ray, and Bob.

"HEEEY GUYS!" he screamed. I looked at Paige her face was painted with frustration.

"Gerard, what the fuck? You said they weren't going to be here today..." she said to me in an irritated whisper, so the others couldn't hear her. Great, I had fucked shit up again...

"What fuck Mikey?" I said giving him the best death stare I could contour up on the spot. He returned a confused look to me.

"Dude we told you we were all going to chill today at lunch..." he said to me. I didn't expect Mikey to figure out what was going on.

"Oh I must've forgotten, sorry about the death stare bro." I said to him. Of course I fucking forgot my mind has been on fixing things with Paige all day. I turned around to look at Paige, but she had already gotten up and flocked to Lindsay across the room. I could see that she was a little upset that we had gotten interrupted. I couldn't blame her, I was too. I hadn't even been able to tell her how I feel. Don't get me wrong I love Mikey with all my heart, but he just has this innate ability to show up at the worst times.

"Ah scoot over man." Mikey said as he and Bob approached the couch.

"Hey Mikes, where's Ray...?" Bob said turning to Mikey.

"RAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!" Ray yelled as he ran towards the couch from the kitchen. He jumped up into the air and landed on top of Mikey and Bob. I had gotten up just time, I made my way over to Paige and whispered in her ear,

"Please stay, I promise we'll finish talking when everyone leaves". She looked up into my eyes and just nodded her head gracefully in agreement. She looked a lot less irritated.

"Well Mikey", I said as I turned to him, "what the fuck are we doing today?"

(30 minutes earlier)
Lindsay's POV

Today has been fucking crazy, poor Paige... I feel bad for her with all this Gerard shit. He needs to pull his head out of his ass and his foot out of his mouth. I saw both Paige and Gerard rush out to their cars and speed of after school. I have a weird feeling that they were going to talk things over. Hopefully they are at Paige's, because Mikey said we were going to his house after school today to have our daily chill session.

"Hey Linds!" Mikey said cheerfully as he walked up to me. Mikey was Gerard's younger brother. He had dirty brown hair that he straightened frequently, square glasses, hazel eyes like Gerard. Mikey didn't talk as much as the rest of us, he always had his headphones in, and he was amazing at coming up with band names. Since Mikey was always in his own little world he was usually confused about alot of things that happened in the group.

"You ready to go?" he asked, oddly excited for today's events. I wondered why, we go to their house almost everyday.

"Yeah, I'm just waiting for Frank." I said I then realized that I needed to stall him.

"Uh listen Mikes, maybe we should go get something to eat, and I am pretty hungry." I said as I leaned against my car, he looked confused. Mikey always looked confused, so I wasn't all that surprised.

"Uh, why we have food at my house?" he said, squinting his eyes at me.

"I know, but I am like craving Burger King, and there is one up the street". I stopped think, what the fuck am I saying... I hate Burger King.

"Ahh all right, you win. I could go for a whopper." He gave in easily, like always.

"You put up a valiant fight grasshopper." I said to him in the best Chinese voice I could do, which was the worst Chinese voice I could do. Frank came up kissed me on the cheek, then Ray and Bob showed up. Then we got in our cars in left school. Paige owed me big time for this.

(Present)
Paige's POV

I couldn't believe that Mikey and everyone just barged in like that, he didn't even knock. On the other hand it was his house. I guess really couldn't be angry with Gerard; I got up and went to go stand with Lindsay.

"I tried to stall him as long as I could" she whispered to me.

"We went to Burger King, you know how much I hate Burger King, ever since the play pin incident..." She was about to continue when I stopped her.

"Wait, go back, play pin incident?" I whispered to her humorously.

"That is a story for another time; anyway we went to Burger King. We tried to stay as long as we could, so Frank and I got into a pretend fight." she whispered back.

"Haha, you and Frank in a "fight", what was it about?" I chuckled.

"Dude, I don't fucking know. I had to make shit up. It was something about candy... "She said.

"How did you even know we were here?" I inquired.

"I just had a hunch, and fuck, it was right," as she finished her sentence she turned straight around towards Frank. I was a little puzzled as to why she did that in the middle of our conversation. I turned around and there was Gerard beside me. He whispered in my ear that he wanted to stay and that we'd talk after everyone had left. He turned away from me and went over to Mikey and asked him what the fuck we were going to do today. I braced myself for whatever insane idea Mikey had come up with.
Sign up to rate and review this story