Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > For the Last Night I Lie, Could I Lie with You?

Hide n' Seek

by IloveMCRmy 1 review

Things get interesting at the Way household during a game of hide n' seek. Author's Note: This one is really long, but I hope you guy like it!

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: R - Genres: Drama,Romance - Characters: Bob Bryar,Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Warnings: [!] [X] - Published: 2011-04-30 - Updated: 2011-05-01 - 1895 words - Complete

0Illiterate
Chapter 9: Hide n' Seek
Paige's POV

"What the fuck are we going to do today? That's a great fucking question Gerard." Mikey said as he turned towards everyone in the room as he crossed his arm. He had put his glasses at the end of his nose so when he looked at people he had to tilt his head up or down.

"Well, seeing as we are teenagers, and we never get to have any childish fun anymore. I propose we play a rousing game of hide n' seek" he finished.

Everyone in the room was really silent, I guess they were just processing the idea, I mean I thought I'd be fun. But my mind was obviously on other things. Other things being Gerard. Bob just starred at Mikey and then everyone else, I did not know what he was about to do, but I tried to watch him closely.

"NOSE GOES!" he screamed.

I looked around and watched everyone put their finger's onto their noses' as fast as they could. Unfortunately, since my mind was too occupied with these things called thoughts I hadn't put my finger on my nose.

"Paige is it!" exclaimed Ray.

"Ahh fuck, I hate being it." I said to bummed, looking around I could see Lindsay giggling.

"Lindsay you better wipe that fucking smirk off your face or I am going to hunt you the fuck down!" I said humorously as I got up from the couch everyone was ready to disperse from the room and go hide.

"Oh and the couch is base!" Mikey yelled as he walked off.

"All right, I am going to count to 100, everyone go fucking hide somewhere." I watched as they all scampered off before I closed my eyes.

"ONE....TWO.....THREE....FOUR....FIVE...FUCK IT 100!" I yelled throughout the house, and started searching.

I walked in the kitchen, there was bright yellow wallpaper covering the walls, a white table in the center of the kitchen, and appliances pushed up against the wall. As I looked around I noticed I cracked door to the left of the table, it was wooden, when I went to open it creaked. I went into the Way's guest room. I looked around the room, and I saw a brown curly hair sticking out from underneath the bed. I crept towards the bed and I kneeled down and looked underneath the bed. There was Ray lying on the ground, he obviously knew I had found him but refused to move.

"Ray... I can see you..." I said to him.

"No you can't, Ray's not here..." he replied quickly, not wanting to come out.

"Ray come on I found you just get out from under the bed." I pleaded.

"No it's not fair! I always pick the worst spots and get found first!" he sounded like a child.
It was actually really funny.

"Ray I don't think it's that you pick bad spots, I think it's the fact that I could see you're fro from underneath the bed..." I said to him laughing.

"Why does everyone have to diss the fro, the ladies love it!" he squealed.

"Haha yeah Ray the ladies love it, now come on". I said as he finally crawled out from underneath the bed.

Bob's POV

Okay, I have one shot at this. I heard Paige go into the kitchen. I had hidden in the bathroom in the hallway opposite of the kitchen. So this was my opportune moment to make it to base. I cracked the door open I could hear Paige talking to Ray, so she had found him. She could probably see his fro somehow. I crept out into the hallway. I was almost there, when all of a sudden I saw Paige and Ray emerge from the Kitchen. Oh fuck I'm...fucked.

"Well, well, well Paige, it seems we have come to a conflict. I need to get to base, and you are supposed to stop me. This can go one of two ways. You can graciously accept defeat, or you can fight and suffer. Which will it be?" I questioned her, in a villainous voice.

"Well Bryar, I do not know the words graciously accept defeat. So I will fight and you will lose." she replied to me.

I looked around the room, scoping out my options. I saw Ray standing in the corner just watching what was about to happen, he looked mesmerized.

"AHHHHHHHHHHH!" I screamed running out of the hallway, I jumped over the recliner on the side of the living room, and luckily landed on the couch. I looked at Paige who did not move an inch.

"Haha! You have lost!" I said to her gallantly.

"Yeah, I just thought you should feel the feeling of accomplishment for once." Paige responded to me jokingly. Me, her, and Ray all laughed, and then she left to go find everyone else.

Gerard's POV

Hide n' seek; Mikey would suggest something like this. I can't like though it has been awhile since I have been able to just have fun. I had to laugh at Paige being it; she was awful with searching for things. I remember one time she tore up my house looking for her phone when it was sitting on my nightstand. I heard her counting when I heard her say 100. I had already rushed down to my room in the basement and shut myself in the closet. I started thinking about what she had said, I feel terrible that she has felt so strongly about me for so long and I am just now realizing it. God I can be so fucking stupid. I heard her footsteps upstairs start to transcend to the stairs that led down to my room. I could see her through the crack between my two closet doors. She was looking around my room trying to find someone. She looked so pretty searching for things. She looked pretty whenever she did anything. Then I saw her turn towards the closet as she started walking towards it, she put her hands on the knobs, and opened the door.

Paige's POV

"Great, of all the people to find, I had to find you." I said timidly to him.

"Well, it is my room, so generally this is where I would be" he replied.

"Shut it" I said sternly as I started to pace around the room.

"Listen I wanted to finish talking to you." he said to me seriously.

"Proceed" I said as I nodded my head.

"Today when I was driving to school, I realized something, and I am so mad that it took me so long realize. The thing is I feel the same way for you as you do for me. I am so upset that I upset you at all by taking Sarah to prom. I should've taken you. I wanna just be with you." Gerard said to me.

I couldn't believe that he felt the same. But I was a little mad that all he could say was that he upset me.. I haven't talked to him for two weeks, and he thinks I am upset. I was heart broken. He waited for me to answer, I could tell he read my face, and saw that I looked a little angry.

"That you upset me... I don't think you get it, I was crushed. I had to go with Greg Parlini that kid is a creep. I had to slow danced with him, and then look over at you and Sarah dancing together, laughing, and you fucking kissed her Gerard, that killed me. I was heart broken, but the thing is that's not what makes me the angriest. What makes me the angriest is that you forgot our promise to each other! How the fuck could you do that to me, I have been with you through so much shit and I--"

Suddenly, Gerard grabbed me by waist and pulled me into him. He brushed a strand of hair out of my face, looked me deeply in the eyes, and then kissed me. He kissed me so passionately I had forgotten why I was yelling at him. I just closed my eyes and got lost in it. I started to feel weak in my knees. He didn't stop, I didn't want him to. We started to make out, and then he picked me up. I wrapped my legs around his waist and he walked to his bed. He set me down at the end of his bed, he kneeled down and kept kissing me, each time he tongue caressed mine, giving me this feeling of euphoria. He started laying me down onto the bed , while he moved his steamy lips away from mine onto my neck.

"Gerard, stop." I whispered in his ear, even though the last thing I wanted him to do was stop. I got up off the bed and looked at him he looked confused.

"Didn't you like it?" he questioned as he stood up.

"Yeah, I did, but after how much you hurt me I can't just give into you like this." I said to him trying to be a genuine as I could. His facial expression changed to the face he has when he has remembered something.

"Oh shit that's right" he blurted out as he reached into his pocket and grabbed out a little tin box.

"What's this?" I questioned.

"Just open it." he replied. I took the top off the box and what I saw made me tear up a bit. It was the glow in dark shoelaces we had promised on. He had kept them in a box for fucking sake, mine where lying somewhere in my closet. I know it's a bit cheesy to tear about something like this. But it told me that he hadn't forgotten about our promise, and that he really did feel the way he did.

"Oh my god, Gerard you didn't forget? Did you?" I said looking into his hazel eyes.

"No, I just thought you didn't wanna go to Prom with me anymore." he said looking like he thought of himself like an idiot.

"Plus I could tell how in love you were with Greg" he said sarcastically.

"Fuck off" I laughed as I punched him in the arm.

"Ow that hurt!" he exclaimed as he rubbed the area of his arm where I had punched him.

"Paige I really do wanna be with you, just be with you and just be happy." he said seriously, as he took my hand and looked into my eyes.

I smiled the biggest smile I ever had and he was leaning into kiss me...

"Paige!" Lindsay yelled as she was coming down the steps, this made Gerard stop leaning in.

"I figured you two would be together. It's been 30 fucking minutes, and we can't find Frank. I mean Mikey figured you gave up and were down here with Gerard. Which surprised me, he isn't that intuitive... Anyway we were waiting for Frank, figuring he would figure it out too. Which he would, but he hasn't come out of hiding yet. We need you guys to help." She said eagerly looking at Gerard and me back and forth.

"All right lets find that little shit" Gerard said in a funny yet concerned way, and we were off.
Sign up to rate and review this story