Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > For the Last Night I Lie, Could I Lie with You?

The Dryer

by IloveMCRmy 0 reviews

Where's Frank?

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama,Romance - Characters: Bob Bryar,Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Published: 2011-05-01 - Updated: 2011-05-01 - 1008 words - Complete

0Cliche
Chapter 10: The Dryer
Frank's POV

It's been about 45 minutes; there is no way everyone is still hiding. Maybe I should try and get out. I tried to move my arms so I could get my hands to push the door open. Except there was only on problem, I couldn't move them... I was stuck...in the dryer... I could feel the pain that was a result of my body being scrunched into a small ball, just so I could fit into the dryer in the first place.

"HEEEEELP I AM FUCKING STUCK! YOU GUYS" I guys I screamed as loud as I could.

I had no idea where everyone was, what if they all just left. No they wouldn't do that, they're probably in Gerard's room or something. I guess all I could do now is wait...

Gerard's POV

Wow....just wow. We kissed, and it was amazing. I could feel fireworks going off in my mind. I know that's a fucking pansy ass thing to say but its how I felt, and I am not ashamed of it. Then after the kiss, things got well ...fucking hot. The feeling of Paige's waist in my hands, and her tongue caressing mine. I would move my hand down the small of her back and I could feel her get the goose bumps. Everything was going wonderfully and then she said to stop. I was confused at first, but then I understood, I had hurt her and she didn't want to put herself in a position to be hurt again. As I took in what she said I realized something, I forgot about the shoe laces, I grabbed them out my car this morning, I kept them in this tiny tin box, I guess I could called it that. It was black and rectangular, when I got it out of my glove box it was dusty and cold to the touch, I hadn't looked at them in years. But when Paige saw them, the smile on her face it was... it was beautiful, she look genuinely happy and it made me think that everything might work out between us.

"Gerard! We got to go look for Frank" Paige said as she grabbed my arm pulling me up the stairs.

Ray, Bob, Mikey, and Lindsay had already went up to the main floor, I could them screaming Frank's name through out the house. I took her arm and pulled her back towards me, and then I kissed her. This time I was gentle, not wanting to make her feel rushed. I loved the feeling of her soft lips was something I never wanted to pull away from, but I knew I had too, so I did. When I pulled away she was just blushing, and couldn't speak. So I broke the silence.

"Okay, now that I've done that we can go" I smiled at her, and she pulled me back up the stairs.

Paige's POV

Oh my fucking god today has gone from the worst day ever to the fucking best day ever. Gerard kissed me, and not just kissed me but KISSED me. I couldn't be happier. But I would have time to feel weightless later; right now we needed to find Frank. Gerard and I went upstairs and we first looked in the living room. We searched all the crevices where Frank could fit his small body. Gerard stopped looking, grasped his hair and turned towards me.

"I have no fucking clue where he is, I mean Ray, Bob, Lindsay, and Mikey have checked all the other rooms in the house. I am getting kind of worried." he said to me, the look on his face made me feel bad for him.

Frank and he were such good friends if anything ever happened to Frank; I have no clue what he would do.

"Gerard, he wouldn't have left the house, he's fine calm down." I comforted him.

We sat on the couch, he sat with his elbows to his knees, and his hands to his face. I rubbed my hand on his back; I started thinking of all the tiny places where Frank could fit his body.

"I GOT IT! I know where he is!" I said excitedly to Gerard as I pulled up off the couch.
"Where the fuck are we going!" he said anxiously.

"Just come on!" I pulled him out of the living room through the kitchen and into the laundry room, which was to the opposite side of the guest room.

"Now knowing Frank, he wanted to find the best place out of anyone. Somewhere I would never expect." I said as I walked towards the dryer.

"Paige, there is no way he was able to fit in the dryer." he said to me like I was mental.

"Oh really, watch this." I opened the door and there scrunched up in a little ball was Frank Iero.

"Holy fucking shit! I thought I was going to die in here! When I tried to get out I couldn't move my hands, I was fucking stuck, and I still am." he said quickly and frustrated.

A piece of his black hair fell to the front of his face; he tried several times to blow it out of his face before he succeeded.

"Holy shit man, this shit always happens to you, and its still fucking hilarious." Gerard said looking down into the dryer at Frank laughing.

"Man fuck you! You going to help me out or not!" Frank squealed.

Gerard reached down and tried to jerk Frank's legs off the wall of the dryer. He was struggling a bit until he pulled as hard as ever. Then Frank flew out of the dryer onto the floor.

"Shit man that hurt!" he exclaimed as he rubbed his head.

"Well let's go let your girlfriend you haven't suffocated." I said jokingly as Frank pulled himself off the floor.

"You know Paige that may be the smartest thing you have ever said" he said winking at me, while he laughed.
Sign up to rate and review this story