Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > For the Last Night I Lie, Could I Lie with You?

Found

by IloveMCRmy 1 review

Frank is found!

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: R - Genres: Drama,Romance - Characters: Bob Bryar,Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Published: 2011-05-02 - Updated: 2011-05-02 - 1077 words - Complete

-1MarySue
Okay so this chapter isn't all that exciting, but I hope you guys like it, I am really trying to get better with me writing, and descriptions. So enjoy!

Chapter 11: Found
Paige's POV

"WE FOUND HIM YOU GUYS!" I cupped my hands to my mouth as I yelled so my voice would echo through the house.

Frank, Gerard, and I walked into the living room, figuring that's where everyone would end up, we were right. A few seconds later Ray, Mikey, Bob, and Lindsay all appeared from the hallway leading to Mikey's room.

"Dude! Where the fuck were you?" Ray asked Frank eager to know.

"Well...you see... The Way's dryer has been holding me captive for the past hour." he said hesitantly, before he readied himself to speak again he paused and waited for the laughter that was about erupt from the rest of the group.

"HAHAHAHAHA!" Ray, Bob, Mikey, and Lindsay all belted out, all of their face turning the color of a tomato, as their eyes swelled up with tears, from imagining Frank scrunched up in the dryer for the past hour.

"Holy shit man, I can't believe you hid in the dryer, and then got stuck in it. That may be the greatest predicament you have ever gotten yourself into." Bob said while he laughed, the redness in his face was still present.

"No way Bob the road kill was the best!" exclaimed Mikey as he nudged Bob's shoulder to get his attention.

Lindsay and I turned towards each other, she her raised her eyebrow to me letting me know she had also remembered the reference Frank had made to the road kill story earlier that day. We both figured it was in our best interest not to ask anyway, we both smirked at each other.

"I better go play concerned girlfriend now." she leaned over and whispered in my ear before heading over to Frank.

"Oh poor baby are you all right? I am so glad that nasty dryer didn't suffocate you." she said in a sarcastic pout-like tone as she linked arms with Frank, while she playfully petted his head.

"Ha. Ha. Ha. Real funny babe, you're actually supposed to be concerned though." he said unlinking his arm with Lindsay and moving it to her waist. "Sometimes I wish you were a normal girlfriend that nagged me about stupid shit, was always worried about me, or scared that I would cheat on her, that would be refreshing." he joked and continued to think about what it would be like if Lindsay was anywhere near that.

"Ah, yes, but then I wouldn't be your girlfriend would I?" she said ominously crossing her arms turning towards Frank making them even closer.

"Eh, probably not, and that would fucking blow." he smirked so his mouth curved up into a smile and didn't show his teeth; Lindsay loved it when he did that. Then he leaned in even closer and kissed her softly on the lips.

"That's fucking nasty you guys." Mikey said joking around.

"Well I think we've all had enough entertainment for today" Gerard said, wanting to wrap everything up.

He hadn't spoken in a while I forget he was even there. Then I realized how happy I was that he was there, that we had talked, that we kissed, and that we kissed again. I smiled at him; he caught me doing so and smile that menacing smirk that I loved.

"Yeah I got to go anyway, my mom will freak out if I am not home soon, and she wants me to clean. Which basically means, I do wait I am told, then she fucking screams at me telling me I did everything wrong. This ends up in a fucking fight, and me storming out. So I will see you guys around 6 then." I sighed, thinking about having to go home and have this great day ruined.

Everyone said their goodbyes to me, and I walked out the door. As I was walking out the door, I heard Gerard calling my name.

"Paige, wait I wanna walk you to your car." he said as he ran up behind me.

"Okay, well I guess I could let you do that." I said to him smiling.

He then put his arm around me shoulders and pulled me close to him

"All in all I'd say we had a pretty good last day of high school" he smirked that menacing smirk again. God, I fucking loved that smirk. If he did one more time I was going to lose it.

"Yeah, I mean it was okay I guess, I can't think of anything that made it all that great though..." I said. We had reached my car. I leaned against the hood, and looked at Gerard he knew exactly what I was doing; he didn't say anything he just moved closer to me.

"Well, I should probably jog your memory." He said after a couple seconds of silence, in a low toned voice I had never heard before, but it made me weak in the knees.

Then he did it again, he smirked. I lost it; I wasn't going to wait for him to lean in. I grabbed him by his shirt and pulled him into me. I pressed my lips against his. He picked me up and placed me on the hood of the car. He moved his hand down the small of my back, it gave my goose bumps. Our lips would break away and then collide with each other's again. I loved the feeling of his lips against mine, they were soft, a little bit slimy but I didn't mind at all. It was so hard for me to control my hormones I almost ripped his shirt off right there. But thankfully I pulled myself away.

"All right I really got to go now." I said with a mournful sigh.

"Okay, I'll see you later tonight right?" he questioned, as he pulled me off the hood of the car into a hug.

"Hopefully," I said as I pulled away.

I walked over to the driver's side of the car, opened the door and got in. I watched Gerard walk back to his house as I put my seat belt on and started the car, I was truly happy, and couldn't believe how quickly this day had happened. I started to drive home hoping that things would be just as well there.
Sign up to rate and review this story