Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > For the Last Night I Lie, Could I Lie with You?

History

by IloveMCRmy 0 reviews

A small look into Gerard's and Paige's past's.

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: R - Genres: Drama,Romance - Characters: Bob Bryar,Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Published: 2011-05-03 - Updated: 2011-05-03 - 2155 words - Complete

-1TrainWreck
Okay you guys that have been reading this far. You are awesome! I thought this chapter I could give just a small look into a part of each of Gerard's and Paige's past. Just so you all could get more connected to them

Chapter 12: History
Gerard's POV

Wow, today. Fuck, it was amazing. I don't even think that can describe it. As I walked back to my house all I could think about was how beautiful Paige was, how her long brown hair shined in the sunlight, the sunlight hit her skin perfectly, and her eyes gleamed every time I saw her. She was radiant in every single way, and I am ecstatic that I figured it out before it was too late. I had reached my door I put my hand on the cold knob, I had to jiggle it a couple times before it would open, but it finally did. I walked in and only saw Mikey, everyone else must've gone out the back door when I was talking to Paige, but I asked Mikey anyway.

"Hey, Mikes where'd everyone go?"

"Well, as I went to walk everyone out, I opened the door and needless to say we all saw what was going on. So I led everyone out the back way. Lindsay made us park in the back, so it made sense anyway." he said plainly. Then his tone suddenly changed.

"So uh... Gerard, you and Paige huh?" he inquired as he raised his eyebrows in a suave-like motion.

"Fuck off, Mikey." I stared at him laughing.

"What! I think it's awesome. Everyone has been waiting for this; even I knew you liked her, when you didn't even know." He sounded sincere.

"Thanks, man. I really appreciate it." I said to him, I meant every last word of it too.

I went downstairs to my room to lie on my bed. As I glanced at the only beam of sunlight that came into my room through the tiny window at the top of my wall, I started to drift off in thought. Mikey being sincere was weird to me, because we were always joking around with each other. But it made me really happy that he was happy about Paige and I. Mikey's approval meant a lot to me, he hated my last girlfriend Rebecca, (Paige hated her too, but I think I have a pretty good idea as to why now) and he always told me not to date her. But I went with my instincts, but in the end Mikey was right she turned out to be a total bitch who pretty much staked my heart. Everything started out great we were always together, laughing, talking on the phone. Pretty much the best fucking honeymoon stage ever. Then about two months into our relationship she started pulling me away from all of my friends, saying that I was too involved in my comic books, drawing, and my friends. She hated me being around Paige, she always thought she was trying to steal me away. Well around four months we had all went to a party at this guy Sully's house. My group friends and I really didn't really go to the high school parties. Whenever we did go out and party (which rarely did) we went to some kid's that I knew that had graduated a year back or so. But Sully was pretty cool with everyone around school, so we went. We all got there around 11, and everything was going really well, at least I thought it was. Rebecca and I went off to do our things for a little. I went to talk to Paige for a little, which ended up turning into an hour. At around 1 AM I couldn't find Rebecca, I started to get worried that she'd wandered off in a drunken haze. Paige helped me search Sully's house. We looked all over checking each room. But when Paige came back from checking his parent's bedroom she was acting weird. I distinctively remember the conversation we had.

"Uh okay, well she isn't in there." Paige had said quickly as she hurried towards me grabbing my arm to pull me out of the hallway.

"You just opened the door, you didn't even look. I'll go check." I had said frustrated, yanking my arm away from her.

"Gerard don't go in there!" she had said anxiously to me.

"Why? If Rebecca is in there I need to make sure she is okay." I stated I had my back turned to her, as I headed for the door.

"Because... because...I'm sick! I drank too much!" she had exclaimed, she was obviously was trying to stall me, and I remember wanting to know why. I turned around to her; I examined her thoroughly with my eyes. She looked fine.

"Paige, I have seen you when you have drank too much, and you're completely fine right now. Now, I am going to go into this room and see if my girlfriend is in there." I had said to her as calmly as I could, my patience was running thin. I turned my back to her again.

"You can't go in there, trust me!" she had said anxiously, her voice's pitch was climbing higher with each sentence she had said. She tried to grab my shoulder and pull me back towards her. I quickly jerked away, and turned back to her. I remember this was when I lost it.

"WHY THE FUCK NOT!" I yelled back at her. She looked hurt at first, her eyes started to water. But she contained herself I started walking to the door again.

"BECAUSE YOU DON'T WANNA SEE, TRUST ME GE---!" She yelled back, as loud as she could. I could hear her voice quivering.

But it was too late. I had opened the door before she could finish her sentence. When my eyes first glanced throughout the room, I didn't see anything out of the ordinary; sure there was a couple in the bed fucking, which was normal at these kinds of parties. Then the girl raised her head from the covers.

"Paige! Didn't I already tell you to get the fuck out!" the girl yelled irritated, she turned her head so she could see who she thought was "Paige".

But I wasn't Paige, and the girl in the bed wasn't any random girl, it was my girlfriend. She was cheating on me, with some guy name Tommy. He had went to Bayonne high school, which was close to Belleville. I couldn't believe it I was hurt beyond belief. Paige tried to warn me and I remember just shrugging her off. But even, though I did yell at her and push her off, she was still there for me when I was a mess about it. Rebecca and I never talked after I dumped her slutty ass, which I was completely fine with.

I snapped out the flashback, I knew Paige would never do anything like that to me, ever. She was different than Rebecca. Basically she wasn't a skank, and that I was grateful for. As I lied on my bed I realized how tired this day had actually made me, I figured I should take a nap before I did anything tonight. I mustered whatever strength I had left and got up from bed and went over to my dresser, to get some comfortable pants to sleep in. I would usually sleep in my boxer's but it was fucking cold. I yanked a drawer open and pulled out some Batman pajama bottoms. I unbuckled my belt, unbuttoned my pants, slipped them off, and slipped on my Batman pants. I walked over to my bed; before I lied down I undid the plain black comforter that was spread across the bed. I buried myself underneath the covers, nestled my head into my pillow, and collapsed into a deep sleep.

Paige's POV

Great... the five minute ride from Gerard's house to mine was over. I had reached my house and really didn't wanna go inside and deal with my mom. But I knew I had too, I mean she wasn't that bad all the time. But when she was in a fit, she was awful. My mom, used to be awesome, she was a nurse, and I loved being around her. But when she started having problems with her back, sleeping, depression everything changed. She blames me for quitting her job because of me cutting. Then she got even more depressed, she got on put on this medicine my family thought would make her better, that was a crock of shit. The medicine just made everything worse; she started having these things called night terrors. Night terrors are extremely vivid nightmares. My mom would get up in the middle of the night screaming, trying to kill me, and she looked awake the entire time. But she wasn't, when she finally would calm down she would drift of to sleep, and the next day not remember a thing. She has been out of work for about three years now, and the only thing that has improved is the night terrors, that are now nonexistent. Over the years I have found myself starting to genuinely resent my mom. Mostly because she isn't like all the other mom's that I know. My brother's were always out with their friend's or. My dad was always at work, and I snapped myself backed to reality, I was still in the car and my hands were on the keys in the ignition. I pulled my keys out; I stepped out of my cool car into the humid heat of New Jersey. I closed my car door and walked inside my house. I didn't see her anywhere downstairs.

"Mom, I'm home!" I yelled. I walked into the living room and started picking up the knitted blankets that were lying on the floor, and folded them.

"You didn't clean your room again..." she screamed back from her room. She rarely ever left her room.

"Yeah, I did it this morning before I left for school!" I replied I could already feel myself getting irritated with her.

"No you didn't! It's a mess, just like the rest of this house!" she yelled even louder. Fuck, she was in a fit, it was about to get bad...really bad. Then she continued.

"You can't do shit right! You're a miserable ungrateful bitch!" she yelled again.

"Shut up! You know that's not true, I do so much around here. You know that's fucking bull shit! What have you done in the past three years? Huh? Care to fucking enlighten me!" I screamed back, my voice was now overpowering hers.

I tried as hard as I could to keep from cursing, but whenever I fought with her I couldn't hold my tongue. I was not about to let her put me down like she always did, even though I knew it was a fight I'd probably lose anyway. It was silent for a minute and then I saw her emerge from her room. She looked a mess; her hair was all messed up, bags under her eyes. She was wearing a pink shirt with matching pants, and there were stains all over them. She just stared at me with this firery anger in her eyes. She walked towards me and slapped me across the face. It stung right on my cheek for a couple seconds, and tears started to flow from my eyes.

"How dare you speak to me like that!? At least I don't go around whoring myself around to boys! Why don't you keep your legs and your mouth shut!" she screamed louder than I have ever heard her scream.

I shoved passed her almost slipping and falling onto the floor. I ran down the stairs, grabbed my purse and my keys and ran as fast as I could out the door. I quickly opened my car door, jumped inside, and stuck the keys into the ignition and turned them to start the car. I sped out of the drive way, I called Lindsay immediately in a frenzy. I couldn't keep my sentences straight, I was crying so hard now that I could barely breathe. Lindsay already knew the drill and told me she would meet me at Starbucks as soon as she could. I hung up the phone and just drove. I drove in silence, even thought I was balling hysterically and hated my home life I still felt happy. Happy, that I had people in my life who cared, even if they weren't my actual family.

Okay so I know the last few chapters have been moving kind of slow. But I hope everyone that's reading enjoys them. I am open to any suggestions and/or ideas you guys might have for the story. So comment and review if you please! Thanks!
Sign up to rate and review this story